Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

People could be funny. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / People could be funny. (708 Views)

Weather For Two , Guys Can Be Funny Shaa , MUST WATCH / THE 36MILLION SNAKE !! Some African Parents Can Be Funny Shaa Lol / Read And Take Correction......it Would Be Funny If You Catch Fun Takin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People could be funny. by HonourableUche(m): 11:53pm On May 17, 2020
So I went to the restaurant to have a bite at some snacks. While waiting to be served I overheard a conversation between the salesgirl and her colleague. As they opened the crown cork of Coca cola and saw the promo code. Her colleague asked "People dey ever win this thing? She replied ehen now people dey win am but e dey hard. They just dey do am make we dey buy am"

I wasn't paying much attention to their conversation until she said "even malaria tablets dey get am for the pack body. I hear say people dey win the malaria own too...their plan na make we dey sick so that we go dey buy malaria drugs... e no go work for them; God no go 'gree" she continued.

At this point I wanted to correct her I cleared my throat but when I remembered the way she insulted the last man who tried to tell her something about proper hygiene methods in the eatery I advised myself and swallowed hard.

I don't know what's happening is it that Pharmacists and Pharmaceutical companies are not doing enough about enlightenment of the general public?

As I walked home that day tired and exhausted after the day's activities I decided to cut my hair at the barber shop.

As I sat waiting for my turn one notice me guy was busy feeding people with misinformation. I just ignored him until he now said" Una know say Teni done marry?". They asked him "who she marry?"
He replied "Adekunle Gold"

At this point I could not endure. I told him "oga it's not Teni that got married. It is Simi. Haba you just dey busy dey talk something wey you no dey sure like say you sure" He started laughing while the people just use mouth finish am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People could be funny. by Olarewaju89: 12:07am On May 18, 2020
No one is as respectful as the person who want to borrow money from u, they will greet everybody even your dog.
They'll be like "bingo how are you? Such a handsome dog" cheesy

1 Like

Re: People could be funny. by LordRADSTOCK(m): 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lolz really funny
HonourableUche:
So I went to the restaurant to have a bite at some snacks. While waiting to be served I overheard a conversation between the salesgirl and her colleague. As they opened the crown cork of Coca cola and saw the promo code. Her colleague asked "People dey ever win this thing? She replied ehen now people dey win am but e dey hard. They just dey do am make we dey buy am"

I wasn't paying much attention to their conversation until she said "even malaria tablets dey get am for the pack body. I hear say people dey win the malaria own too...their plan na make we dey sick so that we go dey buy malaria drugs... e no go work for them; God no go 'gree" she continued.

At this point I wanted to correct her I cleared my throat but when I remembered the way she insulted the last man who tried to tell her something about proper hygiene methods in the eatery I advised myself and swallowed hard.

I don't know what's happening is it that Pharmacists and Pharmaceutical companies are not doing enough about enlightenment of the general public?

As I walked home that day tired and exhausted after the day's activities I decided to cut my hair at the barber shop.

As I sat waiting for my turn one notice me guy was busy feeding people with misinformation. I just ignored him until he now said" Una know say Teni done marry?". They asked him "who she marry?"
He replied "Adekunle Gold"

At this point I could not endure. I told him "oga it's not Teni that got married. It is Simi. Haba you just dey busy dey talk something wey you no dey sure like say you sure" He started laughing while the people just use mouth finish am

(1) (Reply)

[memes] When You First Signed Up On Facebook, 20 Memes You Will Understand / Best Of Bestman_quad Comedy Watch Laugh And Forget Your Sorry / Am Not Sure These People Wrote WAEC And Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.