Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Lagos Police Arrest Two Fake Soldiers For Allegedly Killing A Police Sergeant - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrest Two Fake Soldiers For Allegedly Killing A Police Sergeant (311 Views)

FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) / Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' / Two Fake Soldiers Arrested For Robbing A Real Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrest Two Fake Soldiers For Allegedly Killing A Police Sergeant by maureenihasee(f): 12:15am On May 18, 2020
Lagos police arrest two fake soldiers for allegedly killing A police sergeant over their impounded bike
https://www.theonlineparrots.com/2020/05/lagos-police-arrest-two-fake-soldiers.html
According to the lago State police Command, Two fake/ deserted soldiers have been arrested by the police in connection from Ilemba Division in connection with the murder of a police Sergent which occurred on 10/15/2020.

The first suspect was at the Station to solicit the release of his commercial bike which was impounded for flouting the ban on commercial bikes . Unhappy with the DPO’s refusal , he decided to lunch an attack with hi cohort , injuring the DPO and killing the Sergeant . They will be charged to court
SOURCE; https://www.theonlineparrots.com/

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Fake Soldiers For Allegedly Killing A Police Sergeant by Nobody: 1:08am On May 18, 2020
I am god. All ye bow to the alpha. This is the voice of Gaouri. Hear me now. For i shall melt bones, solidify bloods and earth flesh. My kingdom is now and u can't save yourselves except i save you. Now... Bow!

(1) (Reply)

Amotekun In Osun Apprehend Ritualists Who Specialize In Stealing Female Pants / Eyewitness Recounts How George Floyd Was Killed By Police Officers Minneapolis / Wife Of Policeman Who Knelt On George Floyd Till Death 'files For Divorce'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.