Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin (24062 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against / Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character / Man Gets Erection As Prophet Fufeyin "Performs Miracle" On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by DenreleDave(m): 12:56pm On May 18, 2020
Double wahala for deadibodi
Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by Erhun10z: 12:57pm On May 18, 2020
Abeg, who bring this spiritual father stuff enter Christianity?

3 Likes

Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by Denique(f): 12:58pm On May 18, 2020
What is all this?
Everywhere vision, vision... Oga o!

1 Like

Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by valboy20(m): 12:58pm On May 18, 2020
Complete bunkum. I stopped reading moment I saw fanatical atheist.

6 Likes

Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by Roon9(m): 12:58pm On May 18, 2020
olaboy33:
Father Prophet

Son Prophet.

Family Business.

At the end church Empires would last more than Business Empires.

Spot our officers grin
Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by Nairalandmonika: 1:01pm On May 18, 2020
olaboy33:
Father Prophet

Son Prophet.

Family Business.

At the end church Empires would last more than Business Empires.

I even heard there is a school where they teach you to become a pastor.
Nigeria police nor get shame, opening door for this small boy because of 50k.

5 Likes

Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:02pm On May 18, 2020
Erhun10z:
Abeg, who bring this spiritual father stuff enter Christianity?

Hi. Though it's been abused, but our father Abraham had a spiritual father called Melchizedek.
Get my book Atonement to understand more...

1 Like

Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by Xbee007(m): 1:03pm On May 18, 2020
This is most biased "article" I have read this year. The writer didn't even make any attempt to hide his biases. "Fanatic atheist", "billionaire pastor", WTH!
Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 18, 2020
Africans will spend their lifetime looking for Miracles and Prophecy, Shame, Why can't Africa join in researching for the cure? Everyone just belive it will miraculously vanish.

1 Like

Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by 2good2hear(m): 1:07pm On May 18, 2020
Apeti tapit
Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by Adakintroy2: 1:14pm On May 18, 2020
But you Daniel shut up the books. Until the time of the end..many shall run to and fro and knowledge shall increase.
Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by GrifindorHouse(m): 1:16pm On May 18, 2020
This Alex Report of a guy is a certified as sss licker... WTF? Same Gideon Isah that claimed god told him the virus will end this April... But prophet Jeremiah, Gideon and Alex report deserves a resounding hot slap...

1 Like

Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by Kobicove(m): 1:17pm On May 18, 2020
AlexReports:
COVID-19 PROPHECY: Repent and Apologise Now! Before it’s too late, Nigerian Prophet Gideon Isah replies Ivorian Atheist Yanick Aka

*Now, Who is The Liar?: Nigerian Prophet, Gideon Isah, Replies Ivorian Heretic and Atheist, Yanick Aka Over False Allegations against Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin*..
https://newsdesk.ng/gideon-isah-replies-yanick-aka-over-false-allegations-against-prophet-jeremiah-omoto-fufeyin/

Most of you self-acclaimed bloggers do not actually know the meaning of the word "billionaire" undecided
Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by Erhun10z: 1:21pm On May 18, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

Hi. Though it's been abused, but our father Abraham had a spiritual father called Melchizedek.
Get my book Atonement to understand more...
Please where is it in the Bible.
I'm not doubting you, just want to see for myself.
Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by Helios85447(m): 1:22pm On May 18, 2020
vickydankal:
The Bible says “Prophecy will fail”
No matter the level and rank of a genuine prophet, God is still the sole determinant of the fulfillment of certain prophecies. If we really understand God we may not be too attached to having our prophecy come to pass especially if the motive is to get fame, name or money .

May God help the body of Christ .

My prayer:
Father, May this corona virus plague result to massive church growth, salvation and revival across the nations of the world, as the saint put the devil to shame in Jesus name Amen.
merry Christmas and happy new year to you too....@ur dp ...

1 Like

Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by back2sender: 1:24pm On May 18, 2020
Very shameful that we still have god of men in nigeria that this buffoon is defending.

What kind if prophecy is he saying that covid-19 is recceding when WE ALL know this will happen because of the work by MEDICAL DOCTORS & SCIENTISTS AND POLICY MAKERS.

Any pastor that comes out to say ne made a prediction about covid-19 is BIG FAKE AND A FRAUD.

The acrbishop of Enugu, anglican Diocese has said it all, that this Covid-19 exposed all the fake god of men and thier jankara miracles .

CAN as usual keeps quiet when charlatants rubbishes christianity with thier fake practice of the religion

2 Likes

Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by amNIGERIA: 1:55pm On May 18, 2020
Wealth | Success | Poverty | Discipline | Family | Income | Expenses | Needs | Wants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30faP7VAOcg

Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by daviddagreat: 2:30pm On May 18, 2020
SamOyovwi:
The Prophet is absolutely right. Senior Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin is my Spiritual Father, Mentor & Daddy. I'm a member and devoted member of Christ Mercyland & a worker there. If not for his monetary help and prayers, this lock down for hard well well o

Many Nairalanders just talk anyhow. When you face a problem, or need to move mountain, you will know the value of a Spiritual Father. God bless Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin
You so right
They don't believe in miracles until they need one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by solonubinho(m): 2:31pm On May 18, 2020
Yanick Carrasco *If you know..lol
Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by lomprico(m): 2:32pm On May 18, 2020
vickydankal:
The Bible says “Prophecy will fail”
No matter the level and rank of a genuine prophet, God is still the sole determinant of the fulfillment of certain prophecies. If we really understand God we may not be too attached to having our prophecy come to pass especially if the motive is to get fame, name or money .

May God help the body of Christ .

My prayer:
Father, May this corona virus plague result to massive church growth, salvation and revival across the nations of the world, as the saint put the devil to shame in Jesus name Amen.

which prophecy failed in the bible?
Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by chubinwa(m): 2:49pm On May 18, 2020
ayoola27:
if u read the whole thing. . pls summarise for me abeg
I will notify you when am done reading

Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by Marshalemmy(m): 2:50pm On May 18, 2020
1x2kills:
Anyway what are we to do with all this informations?
Help me reason abeg
Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by NaijadrivaCars: 3:08pm On May 18, 2020
Alexreports, you son leave Churchill and Ned Nwoko come gumbody Fufeyin
Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by winj: 3:17pm On May 18, 2020
YungMillionaire:
which 1 be fanatical atheist? Nigeria is filled with fanatical muslims and christians.

The places with the highest numbers of illiterates, semi literate, fools and zero commonsense tend to be more religious.

The more educated and sensible a place gets the less religious they become, that is why the most religious fanatics are found in 3rd world countries... among blacks, Arabs, Latinos, oh and the rednecks of the US deep south.

Religion is an insult to the human brain!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by Nairalandmonika: 3:32pm On May 18, 2020
badboy92:
Africans will spend their lifetime looking for Miracles and Prophecy, Shame, Why can't Africa join in researching for the cure? Everyone just belive it will miraculously vanish.
Including Trump, no wonder he has many followers in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by naijaman2225(m): 4:04pm On May 18, 2020
SPIRITUAL FATHER + SPIRITUAL MOTHER + SPIRITUAL THIS + SPIRITUAL THAT= CHARLATANS + KNAVES + CONMEN.
Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 18, 2020
Kobicove:

Most of you self-acclaimed bloggers do not actually know the meaning of the word "billionaire" undecided

As innnnnnnnn! I saw Billionaire Prophet....I did a double take.

Those of us that grew up in Warri know as e dey go. The nexus between this Billionaire Prophet and the Billionaire Militant called Government Ekpemulo aka Tompolo will be made plain one day
Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by Xmuslim: 4:16pm On May 18, 2020
Well, religion is a scam

I had believed stuffs which were not true (religion inclusive) . But part of what I have learned in life is that you must continuously learn; so, I have since learned, unlearned and relearned.

However, initially I found it difficult to let go of ideas I once cherished (Sunni Islam). But then again, it is unwise to persist with an old idea in the face of new knowledge.

I will tell my story soon.. Why I had to leave Islam despite my love for it; Different stages I passed through before I finally left islam behind.
Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by vickydankal(f): 4:46pm On May 18, 2020
lomprico:

which prophecy failed in the bible?

Do you know any prophet called Jonah
Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by Ezmans: 4:52pm On May 18, 2020
Justpassingby45:
How will you tell someone who doesn't believes that their God to repent
Some People have turn Christendom to a laughing stock, BILLIONAIRE PROPHET

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? / Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 / Why Did Jesus Curse The Fig Tree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.