Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook - Celebrities (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook (63010 Views)

Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu / Suzan Ade-Coker Reveals What Happened Between Her And The Rant HQ Igbo Community / Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ –the Story Of Ignorance, Arrogance And Greed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Ayomidexj8(f): 7:47pm On May 18, 2020
igbos and violent are 5 and 6 cruel

3 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 18, 2020
What you don't know is that, you just gave her free publicity by creating this post on NL. Lol it even hit front page.

More people (some out of curiosity) will join the group.

The rant HQ group is just like NL. Except that its not an independent website and no one is anonymous.

People also advertise their business for free every monday. Lol tell me which ibo business man will leave rant HQ.

Try to check the number of group followers by month end.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Kidakudz5: 8:00pm On May 18, 2020
Una too get problem for this country self
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by dustmalik: 9:00pm On May 18, 2020
LORDofODDS:
There is no RantHQ group with over a million followers, or has the group been suspended?
Here is the authentic group link
https://www./1397412027033037/?ref=share

She has 1.3M followers

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by 911Tat(f): 9:23pm On May 18, 2020
dustmalik:

She has 1.3M followers
It is not opening.
Even website has been suspended.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Respect55(m): 9:25pm On May 18, 2020
adelaja70:

BUT SHE SAID YOU SHOULD ALL LEAVE..
Do u really need to quote me?
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by EvieP(f): 10:14pm On May 18, 2020
Inteltower:
am Igbo & I agree with her.
why do we always want to brag or cry marginalized.
we are just behaving like Black Americans who up till today haven't freed themselves from the past while other foreign black people are doing well mingling with the whites.

I only disagree when she belittled our count

but in all she is right, enough of the self praise & wailing. let our actions speak louder for us & let other do the praising

Shut up you were not there you don't even know what happened
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by EvieP(f): 10:15pm On May 18, 2020
dustmalik:

She has 1.3M followers
It was 1.5m followers before now
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Inteltower: 10:16pm On May 18, 2020
EvieP:

Shut up you were not there you don't even know what happened

and you should also shut loud mouth. mumu. I see the ungodly comments made by some igbos at the forum. you think am not a member

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Olusheyi1(m): 10:21pm On May 18, 2020
thedeedray:
The problem with an average nigerian out there is "comprehension". She wasn't insulting the igbo tribe, she was only insulting the "sensless ones" like the ones above me......

You don't go to a multicultural group and start behaving like it's your ancestral land. The sensless should leave and the sensible to stay. It's so straight forward, if you have any problem with that, go screw yasef

I honestly thought I was the only one that saw that part where she differentiated the senseless ones from the sensible or maybe I didn't understand that part until I saw your sensible highlight of that part.

Some doesn't mean all now! Just like one can say some Nigerians are this and others are that or some Nigerians are great. So I don't understand why people have chosen the senseless part to represent the whole of the Igbo tribe in her statement.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Kfed4ril(m): 10:37pm On May 18, 2020
Inteltower:
we are just behaving like Black Americans who up till today haven't freed themselves from the past while other foreign black people are doing well mingling with the whites.

but in all she is right, enough of the self praise & wailing. let our actions speak louder for us & let other do the praising

Inteltower:
but accessing the situation linguistically: the groups name is Rant: so anyone can rant. so allow her yarn as you igbos dey do there.

See the same fool who claimed to be Igbo earlier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by kingsline: 10:39pm On May 18, 2020
Inteltower:

it's obvious you never read her post or maybe you are too dumb to understand tribal bigotry
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ubreeze(m): 10:41pm On May 18, 2020
The group is steadily losing membership. My issue with her was mentioning Igbos in the statement. If she issues with senseless people, she shd have addressed the senseless people and left out the tribe. Rant Hq won't be the same after this.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by PeterUdeme: 11:05pm On May 18, 2020
Revolva:
Susan Ade Coker messed up

She should know that as an editorial admin she should also be careful

That the part of journalism these generation of young people don't know

Why should she curse a whole tribe like that ..she is very stupid I am not Igbo but she should have shunned all those things and focus on other trendy rants

If Dem kill her she go know

Too many illiterates in this country. You are just senseless.
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Kasara1: 11:12pm On May 18, 2020
We need something different!!

To call it "Igbo rant hq" is not only discriminatory, is second to Rant.

This is the originality we deserve. So welcome to our own. Rant all you want but never discriminate....one love

https://www./2574384736162462/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by omonnakoda: 11:30pm On May 18, 2020
ubreeze:
The group is steadily losing membership. My issue with her was mentioning Igbos in the statement. If she issues with senseless people, she shd have addressed the senseless people and left out the tribe. Rant Hq won't be the same after this.

That is your prayer

We shall see

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Kakamorufu(m): 11:32pm On May 18, 2020
I remembered that year when one igbo dude abused Yoruba people. I retaliated and abused his people as well.
Next thing I saw was you have been banned from making comments. and the guys is still there commenting like he did nothing wrong.
Serves y'all right. ori yin gbale

3 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by pasol4real(m): 11:32pm On May 18, 2020
Iblad0994:
I just followed her too.
Stupidity at its peak
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by hastane: 1:25am On May 19, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Some people. Need to be ban seriously admin take note about some triabalistic comment here
its obvious now,the reasons you cant even write what you do properly on your profile.what the heck did you just type here?no punctuation,you cant even spell angry
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by hastane: 1:27am On May 19, 2020
ubreeze:
how wont it be the same?foolish content that is the order of the day on the group will still continue.its not that deep

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Stallione(m): 2:59am On May 19, 2020
The mumu lady got what she deserves from us igbos.We pulled the site down and stopped her from being covid-19 ambassador,she is not fit to be a public figure,village girl like her.
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by israel90: 3:18am On May 19, 2020
Inteltower:

hmm na them saboteurs haters of their blood
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by israel90: 3:21am On May 19, 2020
PeterUdeme:

we have seen how sensible and educated you are thank you.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Revolva(m): 3:22am On May 19, 2020
PeterUdeme:

so i am now senseless for not supporting a talk active lady who cursed and type carelessly on social media

if she tries this in america she is a gonner na jail she go enter

you are a kid
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by israel90: 3:25am On May 19, 2020
Olusheyi1:

I honestly thought I was the only one that saw that part where she differentiated the senseless ones from the sensible or maybe I didn't understand that part until I saw your sensible highlight of that part.

Some doesn't mean all now! Just like one can say some Nigerians are this and others are that or some Nigerians are great. So I don't understand why people have chosen the senseless part to represent the whole of the Igbo tribe in her statement.
if she is sensible enough she can still make same statement without mentioning any tribe,must you show your hatred for igbos
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:46am On May 19, 2020
You must be stupid for quoting me you want to join them for e-fight right
hastane:
its obvious now,the reasons you cant even write what you do properly on your profile.what the heck did you just type here?no punctuation,you cant even spell angry
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Tmb78(m): 6:44am On May 19, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
You must be stupid for quoting me you want to join them for e-fight right
Guy,what that guy wrote might be a little insensitive
BUT you really need to perfect your writing skills.
It's getting worrisome seeing that you look educated and all.
Pls,work on this,it will do you good.
Shalom!
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:53am On May 19, 2020
I don’t give a damn.bro please mind your business bro do you got that. Huh
Tmb78:
Guy,what that guy wrote might be a little insensitive
BUT you really need to perfect your writing skills.
It's getting worrisome seeing that you look educated and all.
Pls,work on this,it will do you good.
Shalom!
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Tmb78(m): 6:56am On May 19, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Is none of business do you got that
Opeyemi,you are indeed irredeemable!
Even this your last sentence get as e be o!

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:58am On May 19, 2020
Go and check ranthq in Facebook the page is stil existing
Stallione:
The mumu lady got what she deserves from us igbos.We pulled the site down and stopped her from being covid-19 ambassador,she is not fit to be a public figure,village girl like her.
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:59am On May 19, 2020
You are pig bro
Tmb78:
Opeyemi,you are indeed irredeemable!
Even this your last sentence get as e be o!
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Tmb78(m): 7:07am On May 19, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
You are pig bro
It's actually: You are a pig,bro.
I choose not to be offended by your insults because you are Yoruba like me.Your writing is an embarrassment to us here.
We will do everything possible to help you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) / Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 / Davido’s Girlfriend Flaunts Extra Long Braids – Yay Or Nay? Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.