Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook - Celebrities (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook (63179 Views)

Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu / Suzan Ade-Coker Reveals What Happened Between Her And The Rant HQ Igbo Community / Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ –the Story Of Ignorance, Arrogance And Greed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Myer(m): 7:10am On May 19, 2020
NaMeAboki:
The usual over reaction and over sensationalization by our Blodas yet again.

Her statement was directed at ONLY the senseless loud Igbos in the group and NOT the sensible ones among them - simple comprehension will tell you that she was NOT referring to the ENTIRE Igbo Tribe or even the whole Igbos in the group as senseles; as the jingoists among them are trying to make out.

But there's no difference. Senseless ibos make up the majority of ibos. Their very culture is built on senselessness.

Igbos are so tribalistic they make others tribalistic.
I'm sure Suzan finally snapped after accommodating their excesses for years.

The worst combination of senseless ibos are the educated ibos, especially the ones who know a little law. They are just stubborn goats.
They make the worst business partners, worst tenants, worst team members, worst bosses, worst apprentices.

I know one day FG would give them their Biafra and emigrate them all. Good riddance.
Let them go and self-destruct in their undeveloped squalor states.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Jeamillz2020(m): 7:52am On May 19, 2020
Another lucrative bussiness for Oyedepo. Cos everyone in that Motherfucker group need spiritual healings cos I don't know what makes those fools in that fucking group thinks she can be their leader from the start abeg Oyedepo if you can't handle their problems invite Kumuyi
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Tmb78(m): 7:59am On May 19, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
she's damn ugly

girls with Kpomo lips are a big turn off.
Igbos sha!
So she is damn ugly ehn!
I am sure if she is Igbo,you lots will be singing a different song now.
Some of Your ladies who don't look half as good as her have been called stunning and beautiful here.
The girl,to me,did wrong by not apologizing,and she is definitely stupid for that
But,we both know she is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by blissmandate(m): 8:48am On May 19, 2020
Melezenawii:
You did not show evidence of the group loosing 1 million Followers

I consider your report to be fabrication
you bastard OSU should leave, thank God you have make her more popular, am joining her right away. devil punish all nyanmiri

3 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by blissmandate(m): 8:50am On May 19, 2020
Igbo are useless bastard from Africa, Thai police said Igbo are cancer to humanity. devil punish all nyanmiri bastard

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by blissmandate(m): 8:54am On May 19, 2020
Inteltower:

she clearly did. using the the word 'senseless' & 'sensible'
pls read through it again
Igbo are truly sensible, senseless, stupid,daft,useless, bastard, pathetic fellow. Igbo people are too sad, pathetic and backward to be part of any sane society. oloriburiku ppl
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by blissmandate(m): 9:05am On May 19, 2020
xelly:

Maybe you didn't read "who are Igbo but senseless........" what figurative expression is that? I hate reading that stuff and I am beginning to dislike her.
devil punish you all nyanmiri iiiibow
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by blissmandate(m): 9:10am On May 19, 2020
Maliqcious:
She means senseless igbo people and almost all the igbos took it upon themselves so bad some of us act so immatured in social interaction sphere..
All Igbo are senseless, stupid,daft,useless and pathetic.
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by blissmandate(m): 9:23am On May 19, 2020
Drizzy5001:
you are just a frustrated nonentity, useless bastard, hopeless element, Ur sisters wey born children out of wedlock na im u dey compare to my own, Foolish animal, na better Amadioha wey go strike u, dirty Yoruba pig ..mention me one more time , let me trace you down to your father's shaky-hut drag you by your brown dirty tattered singlet and whoop your fucking ass.
Ogun destroy you and your entire miserable generation. 99.9% of Igbo girls are useless oloso, I use to take them on 3some in both trailer pack in pH and obalende in lasgidi. your Igbo sister puna stink like dead rat, I use to educate them on how to clean their Toto so as to save us the smell emanating from there stinking Toto. esu laalu will destroy you all nyanmiri OSU bastard.
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Drizzy5001(m): 9:37am On May 19, 2020
blissmandate:
Ogun destroy you and your entire miserable generation. 99.9% of Igbo girls are useless oloso, I use to take them on 3some in both trailer pack in pH and obalende in lasgidi. your Igbo sister puna stink like dead rat, I use to educate them on how to clean their Toto so as to save us the smell emanating from there stinking Toto. esu laalu will destroy you all nyanmiri OSU bastard.
For having the guts to mention me? U don know what you have just done , u just signed a death warrant Bro as u decided to display ur stupidity, replying comments like some one who's brain got hacked by cyber warriors, an un-circumcised slowpoke son of Amadioha, looking for who to channel and pass Ur frustrations and depressions to... Mahntoo-Zangaroonkoo a proof to Charles Darwin's book of evolution.. lemme just have mercy on you if u dare use ur filthy hand you use in masturbating to mention me again , I will make sure you commit suicide after reading my next reply , you confused atom in the wrong planet.
Jobless bastard.
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Drizzy5001(m): 9:53am On May 19, 2020
Ayomidexj8:
igbos and violent are 5 and 6
cruel
shut up,you are very stupid, you this abnormal thing .
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Funkybabee(f): 10:17am On May 19, 2020
My Yeast brother always claim victims.

There are some Igbo's group on fn, that do giveaway to their kinsman alone, they select criteria on it. A fb group also headed by Doris blasts oba of Lagos sometimes though I don't fancy the king like elegushi king but still replied her and the worst she can do is to place me on fabjail, me I don't send anybody oo
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by PeterUdeme: 10:25am On May 19, 2020
Revolva:

so i am now senseless for not supporting a talk active lady who cursed and type carelessly on social media

if she tries this in america she is a gonner na jail she go enter

you are a kid

If you went to a good school you would understand her post and won’t just follow the herd.
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Inteltower: 11:05am On May 19, 2020
blissmandate:
Igbo are truly sensible, senseless, stupid,daft,useless, bastard, pathetic fellow. Igbo people are too sad, pathetic and backward to be part of any sane society. oloriburiku ppl

don't you dare cross that line you fool
just because I don't agree with the way some of my Igbo brothers do things doesn't give you that room to insult every Igbo you senseless wretch.
by saying all this do you sound sensible olodo ?
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Inteltower: 11:09am On May 19, 2020
israel90:
hmm na them saboteurs haters of their blood

nah craze dey worry you. I won't be kept silent when some of my fellow igbos are behaving foolishly. I have my principles
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Inteltower: 11:10am On May 19, 2020
kingsline:
it's obvious you never read her post or maybe you are too dumb to understand tribal bigotry

pls what she said was it true or not ?
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Inteltower: 11:11am On May 19, 2020
Kfed4ril:

See the same fool who claimed to be Igbo earlier.

eeeya..am Igbo. sorry for the error I made on the latter. but I made my point. she said the truth that's all.
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by MichaelDuf: 11:12am On May 19, 2020
Myer:

But there's no difference. Senseless ibos make up the majority of ibos. Their very culture is built on senselessness.

The worst combination of senseless ibos are the educated ibos, especially the ones who know a little law. They are just stubborn goats.
They make the worst business partners, worst tenants, worst team members, worst bosses, worst apprentices.

I know one day FG would give them their Biafra and emigrate them all. Good riddance.
Let them go and destroy themselves in their undeveloped squalor states.

Sounding so pained.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by NaMeAboki: 11:52am On May 19, 2020
Myer:

Let them go and destroy themselves in their undeveloped squalor states.

Can't argue with your observation (especially above highlighted)

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Myer(m): 11:52am On May 19, 2020
MichaelDuf:

Sounding so pained.

You sounding like you suddenly don't want to be emigrated to your village again.

Senseless as usual. You don't know what you want.
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Effiongdbest: 11:55am On May 19, 2020
incogni2o:

I see people who cannot bear the mere freedom of expression of others as overly sensitive immature and childish.

Everyone has the responsibility to develop the mental capacity to either respond or keep quiet.

Shut up you hypocrites from Wasteland. The other day when one Igbo man made similar comment on the Yorubas you people cried for years now you are all of a sudden "unapologetically blunt" and expressing "freedom of expression" forgetting that you once cried for a similar case....
You people can never take half of what Igbos take from you people and that's a fact. You are Cowards and the cry babies in my opinion and I'm not Igbo.
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Revolva(m): 4:09pm On May 19, 2020
PeterUdeme:

If you went to a good school you would understand her post and won’t just follow the herd.

Bro if she like let her be right ..that her own opinion don't you know what journalism is she took her RantHQ as if other can voice opinions and write to rubbish like a child

That how naija woman are anyway infact women in general if they give them.small position they become wild

I am an admin and web site owner I see trash most times even on my Facebook group but neglect it n delete dem

But she just fall her hand and never will I I sult anybody or generalize a tribe

She de mad she get money self ....she de I sult a whole Igbo race that is successful Dan her generation

She don loose deals and respect I am not Igbo but as for me she don cast her self
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by hastane: 8:13pm On May 19, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
You must be stupid for quoting me you want to join them for e-fight right
I agree with you on the stupidity aspect.but you,can you punctuate successfully?
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by hastane: 8:15pm On May 19, 2020
Tmb78:
It's actually: You are a pig,bro.
I choose not to be offended by your insults because you are Yoruba like me.Your writing is an embarrassment to us here.
We will do everything possible to help you.
as in!the guy embarrasses himself way to much to be taken serious.i would be ashamed if I were him tbh

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Stallione(m): 10:00pm On May 19, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Go and check ranthq in Facebook the page is stil existing
Ok,Yoruba follow ur leader,we get our own now..
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by tammie24: 1:49am On May 20, 2020
Inteltower:
am Igbo & I agree with her.
why do we always want to brag or cry marginalized.
we are just behaving like Black Americans who up till today haven't freed themselves from the past while other foreign black people are doing well mingling with the whites.

I only disagree when she belittled our count

but in all she is right, enough of the self praise & wailing. let our actions speak louder for us & let other do the praising
you are so right about the bolded

Why can't we just get along for once without trying to hurt other people's feelings thereby hurting themselves and causing people to say things they don't want to say??

Why
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Mira4Ashawo(f): 3:02am On May 20, 2020
[s]
mira4u:
. The fear of being banned. U no insult people again? U don see the one wey big pass u. I told you I will put you in check, you won't insult anyone here again. grin
[/s]
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Mira4Ashawo(f): 3:02am On May 20, 2020
[s]
mira4u:
Lol op u just succeeded to give her group more publicity.
[/s]
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Inteltower: 8:05am On May 20, 2020
tammie24:
you are so right about the bolded

Why can't we just get along for once without trying to hurt other people's feelings thereby hurting themselves and causing people to say things they don't want to say??

Why

that's what am saying here. some will want I follow their bandwagon & not talk of their foolishness

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by tammie24: 11:05am On May 20, 2020
Inteltower:

that's what am saying here. some will want I follow their bandwagon & not talk of their foolishness
Exactly

when you go around
Constantly taunting people
Making them feel like they are below you
and you want them to agree with you Or praise you?

When they disagree you threaten to bring them down

Pleaseeee
Even their enemies will support them

Trust me!
You will be hated more than a terrorist!

It's high time we the southerners put the past behind us and lift each other up
We have everything to gain and nothing to lose

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 20, 2020
Reference:
The reason why Nigeria is like this. The poverty, ignorance, insecurity..... the general unattractiveness that leads to backwardness.... yet folks continue to flog the horse of racism.

That is why I just thank God for my life. Born in the west, spent my youth in the north and my adulthood a lot in the east and south. Passed thrugh national institutions at a very early age so made multicultural, multireligious friends and relationships which have balanced my thought process and greatly enriched my experience. How will I ever be poor, or stranded or marginalised.... it cannot happenn

Today no one can identify where I possibly come from because I am a bonafide citizen of Nigeria without racial baggage, privileged to critique all and learn from all in tandem. I have no tribe or state of origin. I work, play and advance anywhere and everywhere in Nigeria. There is hardly any state I will drive into that I don't know someone's house to spend the night in. There is no state in Nigeria I will not want to buy land and build a business in.

It is a pity that we have lost so much in creativity, inspiration, objectivity and the grace that surrounds a people of unity and love. Rememeber the biblical story of the Tower of Babel. Even God knows the heights this country will have reached if we were unconscious to our differences.

The bolded is rather very, very sad though
(IMO)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji Looking Beautiful! / How Roman Goddess Caused Major Commotion At Vanguard Awards / "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.