Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

As Peter Denied Jesus, Pastors Deny Church Members In Abuja To Evade Arrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Peter Denied Jesus, Pastors Deny Church Members In Abuja To Evade Arrest (1029 Views)

Lateef Fagbemi Tackles Governor Ododo For Helping Yahaya Bello Evade Arrest / EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana / Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

As Peter Denied Jesus, Pastors Deny Church Members In Abuja To Evade Arrest by Ritzy10(f): 5:02am On May 18, 2020
There was a mild drama on Sunday, in Abuja as some pastors of some Pentecostal churches denied their ministries and members after COVID-19 operatives of the FCT, made an attempt to arrest them for violating lockdown order.

The pastors who partitioned a mountain at the Federal Housing area of Lugbe District, exchanged words and almost fought themselves while denying the large crowd found worshipping at the hilltop.

The COVID-19 taskforce officials, came to the area following a tip-off but were left in a state of dilemma in identifying the worshippers and their leaders.

The three pastors of Liberty Faith Gospel, Liberty Gate Ministry and Dominion Chapel were the ones involved after much interrogation.

One of the pastors, Vitalis Udeazi of Dominion Chapel, initially refused to conceal his identity but luck ran out on him when some of his church members pointed at him as their pastor. He still insisted that they're his prayer members.

The Chairman of the taskforce team while speaking to the pastors, asked: Why are you all denying these large group of worshippers?

All these are contained in a video making rounds online.

Watch The Drama HERE

Re: As Peter Denied Jesus, Pastors Deny Church Members In Abuja To Evade Arrest by longetivity(m): 5:08am On May 18, 2020
pastor pastor
Re: As Peter Denied Jesus, Pastors Deny Church Members In Abuja To Evade Arrest by Chimezirim121: 5:12am On May 18, 2020
Re: As Peter Denied Jesus, Pastors Deny Church Members In Abuja To Evade Arrest by helinues: 5:14am On May 18, 2020
Cowards them
Re: As Peter Denied Jesus, Pastors Deny Church Members In Abuja To Evade Arrest by Nackzy: 5:15am On May 18, 2020
Most of them build expensive school and hospitals and deny them entry
Re: As Peter Denied Jesus, Pastors Deny Church Members In Abuja To Evade Arrest by Nobody: 5:16am On May 18, 2020
Chaii I know my sheep and my sheeps know me
Re: As Peter Denied Jesus, Pastors Deny Church Members In Abuja To Evade Arrest by krissconnect(m): 5:16am On May 18, 2020
I don tell am e don happen i don tell am cheesy cheesy grin
Re: As Peter Denied Jesus, Pastors Deny Church Members In Abuja To Evade Arrest by marshalcarter: 5:17am On May 18, 2020
mah niqqa � cool dey dodge for himself grin
Re: As Peter Denied Jesus, Pastors Deny Church Members In Abuja To Evade Arrest by GOFRONT(m): 5:19am On May 18, 2020
It is expected...... They are ConMen..
Re: As Peter Denied Jesus, Pastors Deny Church Members In Abuja To Evade Arrest by Coolbreeze1988(m): 5:24am On May 18, 2020
I would've done the same too. My mentor is in heaven.
Re: As Peter Denied Jesus, Pastors Deny Church Members In Abuja To Evade Arrest by ican2020: 5:50am On May 18, 2020
Funny people.

Turning my life saving religion into child's play.

That is what you get when you make a man or woman your Go and God, Instead of our Lord Jesus Christ.

May God have mercy on black Christians all over Africa

1 Like

Re: As Peter Denied Jesus, Pastors Deny Church Members In Abuja To Evade Arrest by sweettease(f): 5:53am On May 18, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: As Peter Denied Jesus, Pastors Deny Church Members In Abuja To Evade Arrest by Mynd44: 6:14am On May 18, 2020

(1)

How Vp Osinbajo, Auditor-general Illegally Drew N10 Billion From Tsa / NCDMB Towers: 5 Quick Facts About The Tallest Building In Bayelsa / Fasten Your Seat Belts Nigeria Is About To Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.