Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,003 members, 7,863,611 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

NCDC accredits Covid-19 Testing Centre In Anambra State As Ubah Hails The Owner - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NCDC accredits Covid-19 Testing Centre In Anambra State As Ubah Hails The Owner (283 Views)

Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos / COVID-19 Testing In South Africa & Other African Countries / Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NCDC accredits Covid-19 Testing Centre In Anambra State As Ubah Hails The Owner by Ctorch: 6:44am On May 18, 2020
SENATOR IFEANYI UBAH CONGRATULATES ACCUNALYSIS DIAGNOSTIC CENTER, NNEWI ON ACCREDITATION AS FIRST COVID-19 TESTING CENTER IN ANAMBRA
...ALSO THANKS DG OF NCDC AND ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNMENT.
I am pleased to congratulate the Management and Staff of Accunalysis Diagnostic Center, Nnewi on their official accreditation by NCDC as the first Covid-19 testing lab in Anambra.
The Centre which has been certified to analyze samples of suspected patients of Corona Virus by the Nigeria Centre for Diseases Control (NCDC) is domiciled in my hometown; Nnewi and my Senatorial district, Anambra South. With the Testing Centre now situated in Anambra, Anambrarians will no longer bear the huge cost of logistics and other inconveniences taking COVID-19 samples to other states for tests.
To the glory of God, Anambra state is now fully equipped to aggressively tackle the virus holistically as well as to increase our testing capacity. The Accunalysis Diagnostic Center which is owned by my constituent and member of the Anambra Progressives; Chief Callistus Ifenna Okeke has excellent world class facilities for the testing of COVID-19 samples which can be deployed for detection of the virus and even beyond.
I am impressed with the quality of facilities on ground, the human capital and the willingness of the Anambra Progressives to go an extra mile in ensuring that the state does not become a haven for the COVID-19 pandemic.
I also want to wholeheartedly acknowledge the DG of the Nigeria Center for Disease Control(NCDC); Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu and the Governor of Anambra State; His Excellency, Chief Willie Obiano as well as the relentless intervention of my Senatorial office towards achieving this feat which will stand as a reference point for generations to come.
Conclusively, let us Keep practicing safety measures in our respective communities; let us remain disciplined in obeying the Authorities and keep trusting in God. In the end, we shall overcome!
Senator (Dr.) Ifeanyi Ubah
Anambra South Senatorial District

Lalasticlala

Re: NCDC accredits Covid-19 Testing Centre In Anambra State As Ubah Hails The Owner by JeffreyD1(m): 6:45am On May 18, 2020
Good job
Re: NCDC accredits Covid-19 Testing Centre In Anambra State As Ubah Hails The Owner by Nobody: 6:48am On May 18, 2020
That's good.

Nice one chief Callistus Okeke.

Dominique
Sissy3.
Re: NCDC accredits Covid-19 Testing Centre In Anambra State As Ubah Hails The Owner by Nobody: 7:10am On May 18, 2020
Good one from private owner, Nnewi una too much
Re: NCDC accredits Covid-19 Testing Centre In Anambra State As Ubah Hails The Owner by constant1960: 8:14am On May 18, 2020
I also want to wholeheartedly acknowledge the DG of the Nigeria Center for Disease Control(NCDC); Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu and the Governor of Anambra State; His Excellency, Chief Willie Obiano as well as the relentless intervention of my Senatorial office towards achieving this feat which will stand as a reference point for "generations" to come.

Am tempted to ask wish Generation is he talking about?

(1) (Reply)

216 New Cases Of COVID19 Reported As At 18the May 2020 / Breakdown Of COVID-19 Tests Carried Out In Nigeria / How Much Blood You Lose During Menstruation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.