Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Help: Toast Words On Wedding Invitation Card - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: Toast Words On Wedding Invitation Card (17841 Views)

Revealed! Most Newlyweds Don’t Have Sex On Wedding Nights / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) / Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: Toast Words On Wedding Invitation Card by Thesaint1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2007
Pls i need help in the house, can anybody send a nice toast words that can fit for a wedding invitation card. All reasonable response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Help: Toast Words On Wedding Invitation Card by Maleeq(m): 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2007
Forgive me if this sounds rude, but I really think your "wife to be" deserves more than just a toast/line that someone else comes up with for you!

Toasts, not just any but wedding toasts! C'mon my guy, you'll obviously are some much in love with her to want to get married, just look into her, the way she makes you feel, the things you love about her, the things you have done together, the stuffs you want to do with her, the way you see yourself in say like 100years time.

Look inside, you'll find just the best toast for yourself.

Believe me, even though I ain't married - never have and still single(fine chics take note please wink), , women would love their man coming up with not necessarily the best poetry, but one straight from her man!

Good luck sha!

(1) (Reply)

Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady / Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. / Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.