Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo (988 Views)

Chioma Toplis Sent To Prison Over ‘Malicious Facebook Post’ Against BAWAS / Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) / Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo by iykbethany(m): 9:36am On May 18, 2020
So they want to bury Susu of RantHQ alive bc she made a distasteful post against the Igbos? Okay let's talk about it bc almost every black African has a susu spirit in them.

In Igboland some ignorant people think they are better and superior to the OSU. They will preach bible, form holy and even defend fake pastors but deep down they believe that the Osus are inferior humans yet they cry when a white man call them back mooonki. I had to sensor that word to avoid Facebook ban.

Many igbo states think that the Ebonyians are inferior people.

Same thing in Yorubaland, some yorubas won't marry from other yoruba states bc of some stupid reasons. Same thing in the Niger Delta. No trust, no love, we hate others and we even hate ourselves.

Same thing in Ghana, every tribe in Ghana think they are better than others. The claim Ashantis are uneducated and mere traders yet they control trade and industry there. The Ewes are called nation breakers and they come from Togo and will be chased back to Togo.

I have been to 14 African countries so I know what I'm talking about. Every African tribe have something stupid to talk about the other tribes. That's exactly what caused the genocide in Rwanda. It destroyed Sudan and currently tearing Cameroon apart. Yeah that's the main reason people from English speaking side of Cameroon want to form their own country.

Let me come back home, in Imo state they will tell you never to trust Mbaise people, they are snakes. Never marry from Owerri, their women are promiscuous. Orlu people are criminals, they love money like Anambra people so they can do anything just to get money. You see how we hate and destroy each other?

It doesn't stop there. After hating other tribes we still hate our families. Our cousin sister married a rich man but we claim it's juju yet we want our own sisters to marry rich men.

If our cousin brother makes money we claim it's juju or maybe he is using our destiny.

Even pretty girl is possed by Ogbanje or mamywater spirit. Every rich man is a ritualist.

Something is definitely wrong with the black man and until we purge ourselves of ethnic, tribal and religious sentiments we will continue to be a laughing stock.

Yesterday most people went to church to pray against their aunts, uncles etc to die by fire, some people even believe that their father or mother is a witch and responsible for every problem they face.

I have video of Nigerianss that burned their mother's alive bc a pastor told them that their own mom was a witch.

I have photos of parents that starved their innocent children to death bc a pastor or herbalist claim the child is possed by witchcraft spirit. No other race does these nonsense except the black AFRICANS.

Finally, I'm not in any way holding brief for Susu, I feel offended by her senseless rant but let's be honest here, millions of Nigerians have susu spirit in them.

I am a detrabalized Nigerian, I love everyone and I do not think that I am better than anybody.
#IykBethany
#Letlovelead

3 Likes

Re: They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo by DonBenny77(m): 9:43am On May 18, 2020
Where is the post from Susu?
Re: They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo by iykbethany(m): 9:55am On May 18, 2020
DonBenny77:
Where is the post from Susu?
It's on ranthq Facebook group
Re: They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo by DonBenny77(m): 10:03am On May 18, 2020
iykbethany:

You should have embedded it to your epistle
Re: They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo by helinues: 10:04am On May 18, 2020
He who without a sin should cast the first stone.

This same Igbo's have been abusing every region including their runaway dilector.

I am wondering why they keep going to the kitchen when they know they can't stand the heat.

That's simply a hypocrisy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo by ogmask: 10:05am On May 18, 2020
iykbethany:

Can you copy the post let's see it please.
Re: They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo by ogmask: 10:09am On May 18, 2020
iykbethany:

Something is definitely wrong with the black man and until we purge ourselves of ethnic, tribal and religious sentiments we will continue to be a laughing stock.

#IykBethany
#Letlovelead

You are right bro.
Re: They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo by maestroferddi: 10:11am On May 18, 2020
They attack Bill Gates for trying to introduce The New World Order...

Truthfully, people should rather be worried about the social media...

It has destroyed the thinking faculties of most people, especially African youths...

1 Like

Re: They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo by AhoadaRivers: 10:11am On May 18, 2020
Why are you not talking about yoruba cannibalistic culture of harvesting human organs?

Why are you not telling us about why the Ijebu man sees himself superior to Ibadan people?

Why no tell us why yoruba muslim are always at loggerheads with yoruba christians in osun.

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo by Nobody: 10:22am On May 18, 2020
helinues:
He who without a single should cast the first stone.

This same Igbo's have been abusing every region including their runaway dilector.

I am wondering why they keep going to the kitchen when they know they can't stand the heat.

That's simply a hypocrisy

"Generalization" is the key word.. you have even made that error.

Nnamdi kanu has a group that comprises of majorly Igbos who subscribe to his antics, not the entire Igbo..

Adeyinka grandson has a group that comprises of majorly Yorubas who subscribe to his rants, not entirely Yorubas..

Shettima has a group that comprises of majorly Hausas who subscribe to his speeches, not entirely hausas..

But when you Generalize, you lump everyone up and that is insult to an entire tribe...

1 Like

Re: They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo by iykbethany(m): 10:24am On May 18, 2020
ogmask:

Okay
Re: They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo by Sammy07: 10:25am On May 18, 2020
Pls, accuse Yoruba of another thing.

But saying some Yorubas don't marry from another state is total nonsense and rubbish.
I call it tales of the moon light. grin
Re: They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2020
What led to the issue sef. How did it start? Can somebody fill me in?
Re: They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo by helinues: 10:30am On May 18, 2020
Esseite:

"Generalization" is the key word.. you have even made that error.

Nnamdi kanu has a group that comprises of majorly Igbos who subscribe to his antics, not the entire Igbo..

Adeyinka grandson has a group that comprises of majorly Yorubas who subscribe to his rants, not entirely Yorubas..

Shettima has a group that comprises of majorly Hausas who subscribe to his speeches, not entirely hausas..

But when you Generalize, you lump everyone up and that is insult to an entire tribe...

So you can be making this kind of preaching when anyone that speak against Igbo is Yoruba Muslims.

Wonders shall never ends

1 Like

Re: They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo by iykbethany(m): 10:33am On May 18, 2020
ogmask:

This is Susans post that caused problems

Re: They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo by iykbethany(m): 10:34am On May 18, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:
What led to the issue sef. How did it start? Can somebody fill me in?

There you go

Re: They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:34am On May 18, 2020
iykbethany:
Finally, I'm not in any way holding brief for Susu, I feel offended by her senseless rant but let's be honest here, millions of Nigerians have susu spirit in them.

I am a detrabalized Nigerian, I love everyone and I do not think that I am better than anybody.
Nobody that is detribalised will in anyway support what that lady(Sussan Ade Coker) or whatever said!!!

If you can condemn xenophobic by South Africans then you have no excuse supporting this woman cause charity begins at home.

Therefore I am even shock that someone will say anything in her defence shocked shocked shocked shocked

The person that even reported her for fraudulent activities was not an Igbo undecided

Go and read the post again!

If you ask me, she has a problem, she's battling with, call it inferiority complex and you might not be wrong!!!

1 Like

Re: They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo by Nobody: 10:35am On May 18, 2020
helinues:

So you can be making this kind of preaching when anyone that speak against Igbo is Yoruba Muslims.

Wonders shall never ends

Anybody can hide under any profile and make comments to either promote traffic, political reasons or hatred..

You can use all other terms, but when you Generalize with "Igbos" "yorubas" "hausas" then it's an insult..

And please you have never caught this profile insulting a tribe, dont make it sound like it.
Re: They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo by helinues: 10:45am On May 18, 2020
Esseite:

Anybody can hide under any profile and make comments to either promote traffic, political reasons or hatred..

You can use all other terms, but when you Generalize with "Igbos" "yorubas" "hausas" then it's an insult..

And please you have never caught this profile insulting a tribe, dont make it sound like it.

Have you preached this same gospel message to your brothers on NL? undecided undecided
Re: They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:47am On May 18, 2020
iykbethany:

There you go

What led to this comment if I may ask?
Re: They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo by Nobody: 11:01am On May 18, 2020
helinues:

Have you preached this same gospel message to your brothers on NL? undecided undecided

What are even talking about, you are already going tribal..

You are the brothers..

1 Like

Re: They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo by ogmask: 12:10pm On May 18, 2020
iykbethany:

This is Susans post that caused problems

Nawa oooo... this one is strong but I believe she responded to Some one or a matter on ground. Whatever, humans should mutually respect themselves.
Re: They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo by Graysons: 12:13pm On May 18, 2020
Ok
Re: They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo by annsrealms(f): 12:13pm On May 18, 2020
ogmask:

You are right bro.

The problem here is tribalism. Anything that affects the Yorubas negatively, the Igbos will support it and anything that will affect the Igbos negatively, the Yorubas will support. The same with Hausas. Truth has been ignored in the forum because of tribalism.
pls let's emancipate from tribalism.
Re: They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo by ogmask: 12:31pm On May 18, 2020
annsrealms:

The problem here is tribalism. Anything that affects the Yorubas negatively, the Igbos will support it and anything that will affect the Igbos negatively, the Yorubas will support. The same with Hausas. Truth has been ignored in the forum because of tribalism.
pls let's emancipate from tribalism.

I agree with you in totality. The level of hate is alarming.

1 Like

Re: They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo by fuwaski(m): 1:10pm On May 18, 2020
She even got up to 1.3k likes of Emoji. I left that rant whatever since 2 years wen i see that i have nothing to benefit. She is actin like person wey don arrive. She lost over one million followers today nah. I even left and blocked her and reported her that year.
Seun can't do this nonsense. I trust my man
Re: They Want To Bury Susu Of Ranthq Alive Bc Of A Distasteful Post Against The Igbo by NobleAngell(f): 3:18pm On May 18, 2020
Truth is bile. I see people having a hard time chewing it.

(1) (Reply)

Otedola’s Daughter, Tolani Protest Against Racism On The Streets Of London (geor / Bbnaija: “nengi Once Attacked Me Because Of A Man”- Toyin Lawani Reveals / Bobrisky Vs Jay Boogie, Checkout Who Has More Swag. See Their Recent Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.