Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night (72741 Views)

This Is Why King Cobra Hates Other Snakes (Video, Photos) / Four-metre King Cobra Wrestled From Sewer In Thailand / Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by praiseneo(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2020
That looked like a forest cobra it will kill within 30 mins if the person is not quickly rushed to the hospital after been bitten

2 Likes

Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by praiseneo(m): 6:48pm On May 19, 2020
Buharidgeneral:
Always cut the head and the tail whenever you kill a snake

Just hope am safe here with snake upandan in Nairaland

Let me check my backyard if any
what will happen if the head and tail ain't cut off I'm curious
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by AsawanaDgreat: 6:53pm On May 19, 2020
Lala will sue you for moda
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by Layksaide(m): 6:54pm On May 19, 2020
See my own oo

Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by m140(m): 6:54pm On May 19, 2020
paulolee:
nice bt not nice...dts one of the most dangerous snake dt av seen killed on n.l for a longtime...guy u really did well and deserved a medal for this kill...jus make sure say none de around bcoz this type of snakes do seek for revenge n dm de stay in colony n hardly isolated...e remind me bk den in p.h..dts last 2 yrs na..i visited a friend staying in a swampy area n as we wr gisting outside the gee jus rush carry plank pursue sometin enter bush n was hitting it...i tink say na bush meat him go kill bt i shock wen i see big long snake n e say na cobra...d guy jus sell am gv the available bidder for 5h bt as me n d guy go buy drinks wit the bar n kum bk ous we see another long one close to him door n as the sanke c us e run enta d guy ous o, na xo i take discharge leave the guy n him drink to carry him cross...e finally say e arrange boys kill d snake o n him even sleep for the house dt nite bt me no visit am again oo...dt guy get mind abeg
Omo , I fear snakes die, not cobra snake,,,, na japa ooo

1 Like

Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by AgentNnamdi: 6:57pm On May 19, 2020
Omnivalent:
I Killed this stuff last night

What is the trick/style/method of killing long snakes? I want to learn. The last time I saw a snake, I took to my heels and called for big back up.

You can share how you killed that. Thanks
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by solecare: 6:59pm On May 19, 2020
Let me check if there is a snake around here
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by cmecproblem(m): 7:01pm On May 19, 2020
You're lucky o.
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by cmecproblem(m): 7:03pm On May 19, 2020
AgentNnamdi:

What is the trick/style/method of killing long snakes? I want to learn. The last time I saw a snake, I took to my heels and called for big back up.

You can share how you killed that. Thanks
Long stick very long stick that won't break when you strike, or use stones if you've a good aim.

1 Like

Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 19, 2020
Omnivalent:

This is the type used in India movies. See how it glistening in the dark.
Just be careful and make sure there aren't more lurking around.

1 Like

Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by sharpwriter(m): 7:06pm On May 19, 2020
cmecproblem:

Long stick very long stick that won't break when you strike, or use stones if you've a good aim.

Add Courage to your solution bro.... That's the first needed ingredient.

1 Like

Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 19, 2020
Layksaide:
See my own oo

Wow... Is there now a snake competition on nairaland?
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by Naudeyrushme(m): 7:24pm On May 19, 2020
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by Dreyton36: 7:30pm On May 19, 2020
I fear snake die , me kill snake ke laye,

1 Like

Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by tonididdy(m): 7:34pm On May 19, 2020
I usually don't comment on NL snake threads because they call every snake a cobra but for once someone got it right.

... now that's a cobra
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by Goalnaldo(m): 7:42pm On May 19, 2020
Don't go and wish to see a snake so you can kill and post and make front page o. Be careful what you wish for cheesy
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 19, 2020
Why did you kill it? That creature is beautiful.
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by Ensquare(m): 7:56pm On May 19, 2020
Hmmm!!! So na Cobra I saw. ..Thank God oo
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 19, 2020
paulolee:
nice bt not nice...dts one of the most dangerous snake dt av seen killed on n.l for a longtime...guy u really did well and deserved a medal for this kill...jus make sure say none de around bcoz this type of snakes do seek for revenge n dm de stay in colony n hardly isolated...e remind me bk den in p.h..dts last 2 yrs na..i visited a friend staying in a swampy area n as we wr gisting outside the gee jus rush carry plank pursue sometin enter bush n was hitting it...i tink say na bush meat him go kill bt i shock wen i see big long snake n e say na cobra...d guy jus sell am gv the available bidder for 5h bt as me n d guy go buy drinks wit the bar n kum bk ous we see another long one close to him door n as the sanke c us e run enta d guy ous o, na xo i take discharge leave the guy n him drink to carry him cross...e finally say e arrange boys kill d snake o n him even sleep for the house dt nite bt me no visit am again oo...dt guy get mind abeg

Hahahahahaahaha. You nor wan die kwa? cheesy cheesy

But las las you for drink one bottle na cheesy
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by afstrongest(m): 8:28pm On May 19, 2020
vastolord4:
Now that's a cobra

No it's a fish...��
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by hartson(m): 8:34pm On May 19, 2020
Omnivalent:
Thunder does not know it's work at all, if not it would have uprooted you for snuffing life out of that precious reptile the King Cobra.Of course, in an insane clime you can kill animal and go scotch free.Thank your stars you didn't do this abroad.
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by larryUG(m): 8:41pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
that's not a Mozambique spitting cobra na, it look more like a king cobra sef.
No king cobras in Africa. This one na Forest cobra, it doesnt spit shaa but still deadly

2 Likes

Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by dukeprince50: 8:43pm On May 19, 2020
larryUG:

No king cobras in Africa. This one na Forest cobra, it doesnt spit shaa but still deadly
There are king cobras in SA, also in Namib and Kalahari deserts don't know for Nigeria
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by dukeprince50: 8:47pm On May 19, 2020
praiseneo:
what will happen if the head and tail ain't cut off I'm curious
, nothing serious, na just mumu believe
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by larryUG(m): 8:55pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
There are king cobras in SA, also in Namib and Kalahari deserts don't know for Nigeria
Nope. Forest and Mozambican spitting Cobras Yes, but the King Cobra is endemic to South east Asia. Just check. In fact there is a higher chamce of the king cobra being In Nigeria than in SA or Kalahari cos of the climate.

1 Like

Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by dukeprince50: 8:58pm On May 19, 2020
larryUG:

Nope. Forest and Mozambican spitting Cobras Yes, but the King Cobra is endemic to South east Asia. Just check. In fact there is a higher chamce of the king cobra being In Nigeria than in SA or Kalahari cos of the climate.
I deh tell you wetin I see for Nat Geo wild, u deh tell me otherwise
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by Castr0: 9:02pm On May 19, 2020
Omnivalent:

Kai, lala bobo
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by chukasson(m): 9:05pm On May 19, 2020
one more snake to go....4 down already
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by Jollos(m): 9:11pm On May 19, 2020
I only saw unprocessed meat. grin
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by zedegit: 9:11pm On May 19, 2020
Omnivalent:

Scary.
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 19, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Village people. I'm very sure someone in your village just died.

Primitive superstitious fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) / Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.