Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night (72781 Views)

This Is Why King Cobra Hates Other Snakes (Video, Photos) / Four-metre King Cobra Wrestled From Sewer In Thailand / Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by kentzz(f): 9:16pm On May 19, 2020
Wao. God protect us all

Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by Eastside22(m): 9:20pm On May 19, 2020
Omnivalent:
I Killed this stuff last night
This stuff is really scary
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 9:25pm On May 19, 2020
your who.re mother is the primitive , cave dwelling fool
8y88y8:

Primitive superstitious fool
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by bizzibodi(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2020
U did well bother!
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by MansoryMX(m): 9:29pm On May 19, 2020
Omnivalent:

Bro which state do you live in if I may ask plz and thank God for your life o. That’s a rain forest cobra. One bite from that snake na 6ft straight. God forbid bad thing. I also noticed the snake position changed in different post, hope you didn’t use your hand to change it because majority of dead snake head still have reflex of one last bite even when dead for a couple of hours or even a day or two.
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by MansoryMX(m): 9:31pm On May 19, 2020
daresma77:
You get mind ooo

Ah swear bro. The day I jam this snake for road, it was chasing a rat, this snake gallant and refuse to run I quietly give am chance to go it way.
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by MansoryMX(m): 9:39pm On May 19, 2020
deleskizy:
That is a red neck cobra. It is capable of spitting at it victim when threatened. The guy just dine with the devil. Lucky you

Bro that’s not a Mozambique spitting Cobra, that’s just a rain forest cobra, highly venomous as well. I doubt if we have a spitter in Nigeria, never heard of it though.
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by officialfestus(m): 10:36pm On May 19, 2020
Ghenisean:
shocked shocked lipsrsealed shocked this is a real snake ooo.
I almost shouted out loud when I saw first saw it. See as e come even black self. At times I wonder why these reptiles were created,like snakes and millipedes,centipedes etc.
Don't tell me some are for medicinal purpose,there are other alternatives to cure sicknesses. undecided undecided
I hate all those creatures you mentioned up there

1 Like

Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by mysome: 10:48pm On May 19, 2020
It's a cobra quite alright.
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by prinx25(m): 10:58pm On May 19, 2020
King cobra is endemic to India, also the Indian cobra. Mozambique spitting cobra is endemic to Mozambique and South Africa, you also have the cape cobra in South Africa which happens to be the most venomous of all cobras in Africa. In Namibia you have the zebra cobra and Egyptian cobra in Egypt. However, forest cobra is widely distributed in Africa, the one in question here is clearly a forest cobra and it does not spit but has highly potent neurotoxin
dukeprince50:
I deh tell you wetin I see for Nat Geo wild, u deh tell me otherwise

3 Likes

Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by Drizzy5001(m): 12:22am On May 20, 2020
Lala no vex oh, na joke I dey abeg grin

Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by atheistandproud(m): 12:47am On May 20, 2020
Who can tell me what type of snake be this biko?

Killed it at a friend's house

Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by Nobody: 4:18am On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
your who.re mother is the primitive , cave dwelling fool

Dirty rotten illiterate like you
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 4:34am On May 20, 2020
same to you, deranged manbitch
8y88y8:

Dirty rotten illiterate like you
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by Nobody: 5:09am On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
same to you, deranged manbitch

Typical incoherent ramblings of a slowpoke degenerate bush fowl like you
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 5:13am On May 20, 2020
yada yada yada
same to you bish
now fucck off or remain and choke on my dick
8y88y8:

Typical incoherent ramblings of a slowpoke degenerate bush fowl like you
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by Nobody: 5:19am On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
yada yada yada
same to you bish
now fucck off or remain and choke on my dick

Nothing but a poor illiterate uncultured nincompoop in fact between poverty and stupidity in don't know which is reeking more havoc on your underdeveloped brain if at all you even have a brain
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 5:24am On May 20, 2020
bitch fucck off or suck my damn dick, tf?? I aint doing this shiit with you. If you aint choking on my dick, piss off, mate.
8y88y8:

Nothing but a poor illiterate uncultured nincompoop in fact between poverty and stupidity in don't know which is reeking more havoc on your underdeveloped brain if at all you even have a brain
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by Nobody: 5:29am On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
bitch fucck off or suck my damn dick, tf?? I aint doing this shiit with you. If you aint choking on my dick, piss off, mate.

A useless dirty slowpoke like you with a miniscule disease ridden dick Go to Hell idiot like you
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 5:31am On May 20, 2020
*wreaking* not reeking you dumbass nigger
8y88y8:

Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by Nobody: 7:26am On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
*wreaking* not reeking you dumbass nigger

Stupid fool whose brain is reeking of foul stench of stupidity . illiterate ignorant I m b e ci l e
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by enemyofprogress: 7:29am On May 20, 2020
Op person no fit come play with you in disguise again?
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by Pigmy(m): 8:07am On May 20, 2020
Omnivalent:
Rubber and toy snake . it is harmless joor.
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by Anonymous68: 9:16am On May 20, 2020
lala oya push am to FP
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by Ghenisean(m): 10:04am On May 20, 2020
officialfestus:
I hate all those creatures you mentioned up there

Anything that creeps on it's belly I hate it,as far to soldier ants.

1 Like

Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by larryUG(m): 11:34am On May 20, 2020
dukeprince50:
I deh tell you wetin I see for Nat Geo wild, u deh tell me otherwise
Bros, you have not seen anything in Nat geo wild You do not watch it more than me and I sure do Know snakes.
In Africa, the only Cobra species you have are the Snouted Cobra, black spitting cobra, zebra spitting cobra, Cape cobra (deadliest), Mozambique spitting cob, Forest Cob (the Largest), Black necked spitting Cob, Anchietta's Cob.
There are NO King Cobras In Africa.
very soon you will tell me you watched Black mambas existing in Asia or US or in Europe
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by officialfestus(m): 11:35am On May 20, 2020
grin
Ghenisean:

Anything that creeps on it's belly I hate it,as far to soldier ants.

1 Like

Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by cjaylala: 11:52am On May 20, 2020
dukeprince50:
that's not a Mozambique spitting cobra na, it look more like a king cobra sef.
ha king cobra. If op see king cobra he go shit for body.. I dont think king cobras are resident in Africa sef
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by cjaylala: 11:57am On May 20, 2020
8y88y8:

Stupid fool whose brain is reeking of foul stench of stupidity . illiterate ignorant I m b e ci l e
damn see para all the girl did was correct u na
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by ojonuguaemmanuel: 11:57am On May 20, 2020
;Dmy teeth wan commot o
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by Princessmuna223: 12:21pm On May 20, 2020
Wow u have strong mind oo
Re: The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night by Holymann(m): 12:52pm On May 20, 2020
dukeprince50:
that's not a Mozambique spitting cobra na, it look more like a king cobra sef.
That is a West African Forest Cobra
The Mozambique spitting cobra is not black in color

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) / Crocodile Caught Inside Lekki Flood (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.