Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Revealed:how To Accept Ship To Any State And Accept Pay-on-delivery - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Revealed:how To Accept Ship To Any State And Accept Pay-on-delivery (540 Views)

CBN Directs Banks To Accept Deposits Beyond Cashless Policy Limit / Why Are Nigerians So Quick To Accept Inflation? / Fresh Palm Oil Supply To Any State In Nigeria.( kano, Abuja, zaria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed:how To Accept Ship To Any State And Accept Pay-on-delivery by dvkot(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2020
hello guy's,

are you selling online and have always been faced with difficulty of accepting payments on delivery and shipping witthin and outside lagos?

well hers a solution to open an ecommerce account with some delivery agent you would need as much as 30k and only few of them accept payment on behalf of the seller from customers.

ace on the other hand check list all the needed ticks , after using this platform for so long i haven't found any issues with them, but unfortunately i am temporarily bidding ecommerce goodbye. and I'll be giving away my ace account with N13,000 in it for only N10,000 if you are interested hit me up.

wink
Re: Revealed:how To Accept Ship To Any State And Accept Pay-on-delivery by OreSho(f): 11:23am On Jun 14, 2020
Can I have your WhatsApp number please?
Re: Revealed:how To Accept Ship To Any State And Accept Pay-on-delivery by dvkot(m): 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
OreSho:
Can I have your WhatsApp number please?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Service Resumes E-auction. / Become Your Own Boss With Us On Insme / Learn To Make And Sell Original Pink Lips Balm And Stop Being Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.