Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Man Severs Ears Of His 10-year-old Son, Burns His Fingers For Stealing His Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Severs Ears Of His 10-year-old Son, Burns His Fingers For Stealing His Money (755 Views)

Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) / Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Severs Ears Of His 10-year-old Son, Burns His Fingers For Stealing His Money by bmdmixer: 10:02am On May 18, 2020
A Fifty-five-year old Ghanaian man, Osmanu Mumuni, has been arrested by the police in Ghana for physically abusing his 10-year-old son over claims he stole his money at his home in Obuom-Domeabra.

According to media reports, the mother of the child had on May 17, visited the police station to report that the day before, her ex-husband Osman Mumuni whom their son lives with, cut off part of the right ear of her son with a blade and also placed his fingers in an open fire after suspecting him of stealing.....

more of the news with pictures
http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=1512

stay safe
Re: Man Severs Ears Of His 10-year-old Son, Burns His Fingers For Stealing His Money by okomile(f): 10:06am On May 18, 2020
End time father

Why will he not steal his money if he is hungry!

The father should get his acts up jor
Re: Man Severs Ears Of His 10-year-old Son, Burns His Fingers For Stealing His Money by bmdmixer: 11:01am On May 18, 2020
seunlayi:

You attract matured minds to your blogs when you do the right thing. Nothing stops him(you) from posting it all here, includes your blog address as sources and add "for more stories". With times, people will click your blog......

No blogger succeed this way on Nairaland.
ur 2cent bro
Re: Man Severs Ears Of His 10-year-old Son, Burns His Fingers For Stealing His Money by willyo(m): 12:20pm On May 18, 2020
The MUMU in the Mumuni is the problem not the man
Re: Man Severs Ears Of His 10-year-old Son, Burns His Fingers For Stealing His Money by Mayng01(m): 1:30pm On May 18, 2020
You will eventually regret your actions
when you are ageing.
Re: Man Severs Ears Of His 10-year-old Son, Burns His Fingers For Stealing His Money by irunoko(m): 1:51pm On May 18, 2020
Smh

This Man has set a ticking time bomb.the child will never forget and start making moves to kill him.he had better ask his son for forgiveness and ensure he has truly forgiven him
Re: Man Severs Ears Of His 10-year-old Son, Burns His Fingers For Stealing His Money by Lyydia(f): 4:36pm On May 18, 2020
Dey should do same to him sharp sharp
Re: Man Severs Ears Of His 10-year-old Son, Burns His Fingers For Stealing His Money by TripA(m): 7:23pm On May 18, 2020
I once "took " money from the table ...I bought milkose ...I enjoyed it I was like it just #20 I enjoyed it my mom came back from work she asked
who took it ..I giggled thinking I'll be cute ....I said I'm the one

the beating I chop that day I never forgot 13 years and counting

my mom on the other hand had forgotten long ago

bottom line is the kid won't forget you might ...but mutilation you ain't trying to teach the kid it just wickedness. and karma is a bitch
Re: Man Severs Ears Of His 10-year-old Son, Burns His Fingers For Stealing His Money by bmdmixer: 12:38pm On May 21, 2020
irunoko:
Smh

This Man has set a ticking time bomb.the child will never forget and start making moves to kill him.he had better ask his son for forgiveness and ensure he has truly forgiven him
scarred for life
Re: Man Severs Ears Of His 10-year-old Son, Burns His Fingers For Stealing His Money by AudioNews(m): 1:01pm On May 21, 2020
Na der hand work,
Ewedu nd Amala Relations

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Video Suspected Most Notorious Vikings Cultist Leaders Arrested / Is Ashawo Work By An Adult Legal In Nigeria ? / Protesters Invade Police Station, Release Kidnap Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.