Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Please Help, My Two Years Old Boy Put Hand Inside Hot Semo From Fire.... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help, My Two Years Old Boy Put Hand Inside Hot Semo From Fire.... (2396 Views)

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / My Wife Of Less Than Two Years Says It's Over Between Us / Boy Put Hot Pepper In His Nigerian Parents Food For Always Giving Him Spicy Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, My Two Years Old Boy Put Hand Inside Hot Semo From Fire.... by UjuJoan2: 7:09am On May 20, 2020
ephapras:
Good day all, Please I will like to know home made remedy that can be applied to heal the burnt on my little child hand, he accidentally put hand inside hot Semolina and this got his hand burnt and later formed blisters, we have applied penicillin ointment, give him amplicox syrup and we are at the verge of buying dermacin cream now... it's one week now since the incident happened and we don't tends to see much improvement, we didn't want to go to hospital due to the present situation in the nation... please, is there anything that we can buy and apply as an addition to heal up the wound faster as I don't like the odour coming out of the hand at times....

Thanks as I await your contribution...

In case of next time, first aid treatment for such burns is to keep the hand under running wanter for about 10 minutes. If you dont have running water get a bucket of water use a cup to pour gradually on the affected area. Gently.

Don't rub or clean the spot. Don't place anything on it. Just pour water gently and consistently for about 10minutes.

The cool water will counteract the effect of the heat, untill it siezes to burn. Trust me, if you do this there will be no blisters.

As for the current situation, Aloe Vera works well for burns, but if there is no improvement please take him to the hospital.
Re: Please Help, My Two Years Old Boy Put Hand Inside Hot Semo From Fire.... by Ajaerof: 7:46am On May 20, 2020
U are sick Bluehill1051 post=89746005]You're a fool nah. Did I talk to you?! Prostitute! [/quote]
Re: Please Help, My Two Years Old Boy Put Hand Inside Hot Semo From Fire.... by Bluehill1051: 7:51am On May 20, 2020
Are you trying to die today? @Ajaerof
Re: Please Help, My Two Years Old Boy Put Hand Inside Hot Semo From Fire.... by ephapras: 8:02am On May 20, 2020
Chynwe:

Hey! That's rude.Why refer to the husband as foolish.Please you can do better.If she knew what to do,she wouldn't come on nairaland

My Sister, thanks... am even the husband he/she called foolish.... but I just decided to ignore him/her after going through his/her previous posts....
Re: Please Help, My Two Years Old Boy Put Hand Inside Hot Semo From Fire.... by ephapras: 8:03am On May 20, 2020
UjuJoan2:

In case of next time, first aid treatment for such burns is to keep the hand under running wanter for about 10 minutes. If you dont have running water get a bucket of water use a cup to pour gradually on the affected area. Gently.

Don't rub or clean the spot. Don't place anything on it. Just pour water gently and consistently for about 10minutes.

The cool water will counteract the effect of the heat, untill it siezes to burn. Trust me, if you do this there will be no blisters.

As for the current situation, Aloe Vera works well for burns, but if there is no improvement please take him to the hospital.

Alright... Thanks.
Re: Please Help, My Two Years Old Boy Put Hand Inside Hot Semo From Fire.... by peirson5: 9:06am On May 30, 2020
dinak1:
For the wound to be smelling that means it's infected. Please discard all treatment with antibiotics given above.
Just go the emergency of any hospital near by they will attend to you. If you don't want to lose your baby's hand or baby at worst by trial and error. You should move now. It's a child and they are delicate..

Likita. Gimme medecin grin
Re: Please Help, My Two Years Old Boy Put Hand Inside Hot Semo From Fire.... by dinak1(f): 1:25pm On May 30, 2020
peirson5:

Likita. Gimme medecin grin

Big head

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Two Years Old Boy Put Hand Inside Hot Semo From Fire.... by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
I no know why children no get sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Save Your Mother's Number In Your Phone? / Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls / When's The Right Time To Propose To A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.