Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Maybe The Pastors Are Right - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maybe The Pastors Are Right (582 Views)

Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) / AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right / 'Student Pastors Are The Biggest Scammers In Nigerian University' - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maybe The Pastors Are Right by HappyPagan: 10:51am On May 18, 2020
Ibeyomie says the coronavirus is just a scam our politicians are playing on us. His spiritual fathers, Oyedepo, Adeboye, and Oyakhilom all seem to share similar views. One of the fellows even asked Government to open churches so they can heal the sick. In a time when the government faces a looming recession, why shouldn't the spiritual be tested?

For me, as a former Christian, I see reason with them. It's hard to understand something you don't know, and when you encounter something you do not understand, you fall back on what you do know.

For years, these men have healed all manner of diseases - through them, the lame have walked, the blind have seen, and even the dead have been risen. They know Divine Healing - those hands have worked wonders where Western medicine has failed.

Unlike doctors whose knowledge only comes from man, spiritual healers have direct access to the one who created the human body..they have access to knowledge science can only imagine. I want government to support them, to let them gather.. wherever they choose to like they do during the conventions.

Gather them along with their church members, preferably between the Mountain of Fire and the Redeemed Camp. God's presence should be so thick there even Satan's prayers will be answered.

Gather the most spiritual of them - the prayer warriors, the choristers, the Elders, the Kings and Queens, let them gather themselves together and reach out to God. Arm them with Bibles and gallons of olive oil. Let them begin to pray.

Then send in a few of the covid cases for healing. I assure you those who are sick will be out in less than a week...not to talk of two weeks.

We need Christians to join hands and fight this scam once and for all. The doors of the Church can not continue to be closed by the hands of the Devil. The Devil doesn't want his people to gather because he knows there is power when the Saints gather...

My 2 Kobo.

Originakalokalo Maximus69 taggin y'all since y'all like to show up in my thread. Which of you I gonna win my soul for Christ? grin

5 Likes

Re: Maybe The Pastors Are Right by olamidedivotee(f): 10:54am On May 18, 2020
Nah them
Re: Maybe The Pastors Are Right by Darato: 11:02am On May 18, 2020
He is very wrong
If you have not read the book Atonement you are missing.
Contact me for resume writing, cover letter, LinkedIn optimization, read my signature and call me NOW
Re: Maybe The Pastors Are Right by HappyPagan: 6:32pm On May 18, 2020
Darato:
He is very wrong
If you have not read the book Atonement you are missing.
What's the book about? Is it related to this thread?
Re: Maybe The Pastors Are Right by kingxsamz(m): 7:23pm On May 18, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Maybe The Pastors Are Right by HappyPagan: 11:56am On May 19, 2020
Re: Maybe The Pastors Are Right by karo93: 12:11pm On May 19, 2020
HappyPagan:
Ibeyomie says the coronavirus is just a scam our politicians are playing on us. His spiritual fathers, Oyedepo, Adeboye, and Oyakhilom all seem to share similar views. One of the fellows even asked Government to open churches so they can heal the sick. In a time when the government faces a looming recession, why shouldn't the spiritual be tested?

For me, as a former Christian, I see reason with them. It's hard to understand something you don't know, and when you encounter something you do not understand, you fall back on what you do know.

For years, these men have healed all manner of diseases - through them, the lame have walked, the blind have seen, and even the dead have been risen. They know Divine Healing - those hands have worked wonders where Western medicine has failed.

Unlike doctors whose knowledge only comes from man, spiritual healers have direct access to the one who created the human body..they have access to knowledge science can only imagine. I want government to support them, to let them gather.. wherever they choose to like they do during the conventions.

Gather them along with their church members, preferably between the Mountain of Fire and the Redeemed Camp. God's presence should be so thick there even Satan's prayers will be answered.

Gather the most spiritual of them - the prayer warriors, the choristers, the Elders, the Kings and Queens, let them gather themselves together and reach out to God. Arm them with Bibles and gallons of olive oil. Let them begin to pray.

Then send in a few of the covid cases for healing. I assure you those who are sick will be out in less than a week...not to talk of two weeks.

We need Christians to join hands and fight this scam once and for all. The doors of the Church can not continue to be closed by the hands of the Devil. The Devil doesn't want his people to gather because he knows there is power when the Saints gather...

My 2 Kobo.

Former christian?
Re: Maybe The Pastors Are Right by HappyPagan: 12:21pm On May 19, 2020
karo93:

Former christian?
Does that information matter? Maybe I shouldn't have put it there.
Re: Maybe The Pastors Are Right by karo93: 9:07am On May 20, 2020
HappyPagan:

Does that information matter? Maybe I shouldn't have put it there.

Maybe you shouldnt.....cos it looks like a ploy to boost the credibility of your message.

Kinda like the common...."A former Imam affirms that Jesus is lord......or A pastor converts to islam"
Re: Maybe The Pastors Are Right by HappyPagan: 9:19am On May 20, 2020
karo93:

Maybe you shouldnt.....cos it looks like a ploy to boost the credibility of your message.

Kinda like the common...."A former Imam affirms that Jesus is lord......or A pastor converts to islam"
Thanks and noted.
Re: Maybe The Pastors Are Right by petra1(m): 9:28am On May 20, 2020
HappyPagan:

D

Good recommendation , if done with heart to seek God and humble before him. Not a contest
Re: Maybe The Pastors Are Right by HappyPagan: 9:42am On May 20, 2020
Lalasticlala, what ya think?
Re: Maybe The Pastors Are Right by HappyPagan: 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bumo
Re: Maybe The Pastors Are Right by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dey Are Wrong Convid19 Is Real. It's Just Dat Many Are Taking Advantage Of It.

(1) (Reply)

*fact: Pastor Ibiyeomie Scripturally Unfit As Overseer...desecrates The Alter / Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest / Another Route To Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.