Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Buy Giftcards In Bulk From Trusted supplier In Nigeria Instant Mail DELIVERY - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buy Giftcards In Bulk From Trusted supplier In Nigeria Instant Mail DELIVERY (566 Views)

Best Exchanger For Paypal, Payoneer, And Giftcards In The Market / Food Grade Lubricant and Grease Supplier In Nigeria (Accredited Distributor) / I Buy Giftcards (itunes Amazon Steam Wallet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Giftcards In Bulk From Trusted supplier In Nigeria Instant Mail DELIVERY by talentedboz(m): 11:35am On May 18, 2020
Buy Giftcards in bulk from Trusted supplier in Nigeria. Instant Mail delivery (3-5Minutes)

Can supply $200-$1500 limited.

Make your reviews before placing an order

Check link on my signature

eBay Giftcards - ₦200 per $1 dollar
Amazon Giftcards - ₦200 per $1 dollar
Xbox Giftcards - ₦220 per $1 dollar
iTunes Giftcards - ₦200 per $1 dollar
Google play - ₦200 per $1 dollar
Steam Wallet - ₦210 per $1 dollar
Nintendo switch - Not available
Re: Buy Giftcards In Bulk From Trusted supplier In Nigeria Instant Mail DELIVERY by jjjjj2017: 1:02pm On May 18, 2020
cc dominique

This guy is scam artist

The prices he quoted is not realistic, he will ask buyers to pay money into bank account, he claimed to be marketer n not direct seller of the gift card

Ban him before someone fall into his pit
Re: Buy Giftcards In Bulk From Trusted supplier In Nigeria Instant Mail DELIVERY by dominique(f): 1:52pm On May 18, 2020
jjjjj2017:
cc

This guy is scam artist

The prices he quoted is not realistic, he will ask buyers to pay money into bank account, he claimed to be marketer n not direct seller of the gift card

Ban him before someone fall into his pit

How did you communicate with him? He doesn't seem to have any sort of contact detail on his posts or profile.
Re: Buy Giftcards In Bulk From Trusted supplier In Nigeria Instant Mail DELIVERY by jjjjj2017: 3:10pm On May 18, 2020
dominique:

How did you communicate with him? He doesn't seem to have any sort of contact detail on his posts or profile.
There's a website link on his profile, when you click the website his WhatsApp link is there

He will ask client to pay that gift card will be sent to them but when you press further to know why the card was so cheap he will tell you he's just a marketer that he's not the direct seller of the cards

https://www.nairaland.com/5828664/currency-e-currency-market-deals-2020/38#89551238

Check above link to see complaint from another nairalander
Re: Buy Giftcards In Bulk From Trusted supplier In Nigeria Instant Mail DELIVERY by talentedboz(m): 3:12pm On May 18, 2020
jjjjj2017:

There's a website link on his profile, when you click the website his WhatsApp link is there

He will ask client to pay that gift card will be sent to them but when you press further to know why the card was so cheap he will tell you he's just a marketer that he's not the direct seller of the cards
Full grown man like you, all is you do is ruin business reputation online.
Re: Buy Giftcards In Bulk From Trusted supplier In Nigeria Instant Mail DELIVERY by talentedboz(m): 3:14pm On May 18, 2020
dominique:

Kindly ask him to drop a screenshot were I asked him to pay for Giftcards directly, I STATED IT VERY CLEAR ON MY PROFILE THAT IM AN ADVERTISER, yet clients keep chatting me on Whatsapp directly. You see an offer for a lower price, you quote it as a fraud immediately as it you've seen a single negative feedback about Them. Mentality.

Do your job as a mod properly and not judging by every MT you see.
Re: Buy Giftcards In Bulk From Trusted supplier In Nigeria Instant Mail DELIVERY by jjjjj2017: 3:15pm On May 18, 2020
talentedboz:
Full grown man like you, all is you do is ruin business reputation online.
I'm sorry but am not ruining biz online sir
Re: Buy Giftcards In Bulk From Trusted supplier In Nigeria Instant Mail DELIVERY by talentedboz(m): 3:16pm On May 18, 2020
jjjjj2017:

I'm sorry but am not ruining biz online sir
WELCOME.
Re: Buy Giftcards In Bulk From Trusted supplier In Nigeria Instant Mail DELIVERY by dominique(f): 6:32pm On May 18, 2020
talentedboz:
Kindly ask him to drop a screenshot were I asked him to pay for Giftcards directly, I STATED IT VERY CLEAR ON MY PROFILE THAT IM AN ADVERTISER, yet clients keep chatting me on Whatsapp directly. You see an offer for a lower price, you quote it as a fraud immediately as it you've seen a single negative feedback about Them. Mentality.

Do your job as a mod properly and not judging by every MT you see.

I wouldn't blame him for calling you out.

First, hiding your number from the platform where you want to do business is a red flag. It's people who want to evade search filters that do this. Why is your number not included in your profile? What exactly are you hiding?

Secondly, any item cheaper than expected is another red flag. You don't even have this cards in your possession, how do you expect the client to believe that you will deliver?

If you have nothing to hide, put your number and go and sell your cards in the currency exchange thread where you can reach your target audience. I'll be keeping an eye on your profile.
Re: Buy Giftcards In Bulk From Trusted supplier In Nigeria Instant Mail DELIVERY by talentedboz(m): 2:20pm On May 19, 2020
dominique:

I wouldn't blame him for calling you out.

First, hiding your number from the platform where you want to do business is a red flag. It's people who want to evade search filters that do this. Why is your number not included in your profile? What exactly are you hiding?

Secondly, any item cheaper than expected is another red flag. You don't even have this cards in your possession, how do you expect the client to believe that you will deliver?

If you have nothing to hide, put your number and go and sell your cards in the currency exchange thread where you can reach your target audience. I'll be keeping an eye on your profile.
For the record, I never mentioned that I DO DELIVER CARDS.

Anyways, A nice job you got over me.
Re: Buy Giftcards In Bulk From Trusted supplier In Nigeria Instant Mail DELIVERY by Queenyprinxex(f): 7:36pm On May 24, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Us Or Uk Address For Your Online & Offline Business? / Heavy Duty Building Equipment. / 61,000 Mt Ago Available @ Usd 645(83.1+1) Per Metric Tonne-call 07056342665

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.