Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

What I Should Have Said - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What I Should Have Said (170 Views)

Help : I Don't Know What I Should Identify As / What I Saw Today Will Leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / What You Said Vs. What You Should Have Said, Side By Side (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Should Have Said by Adedove(m): 12:25pm On May 18, 2020
What is it that you should have said in a particular situation but you didn't say and it still pains you or you still regret not saying it?

(1) (Reply)

This Has To Be The Most Creative Video You Would See Today! / Whats The Worst Embarrassment You Have Recieved In Your Work Place ? / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.