Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Whats The Worst Embarrassment You Have Recieved In Your Work Place ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whats The Worst Embarrassment You Have Recieved In Your Work Place ? (166 Views)

What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / Whats The Meaning Of HK / Verified And Payment Recieved Payoneer Account With Master Card For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Worst Embarrassment You Have Recieved In Your Work Place ? by darhray(m): 12:01pm On May 20, 2020
Was working with a company in 2018 as the computer operator, there was a day my boss request for a flash drive and he parked at the other side of the road, will u believe i went down to meet him and checked my pocket and did not find the flash, then this man called someone in the office and asked the secretary to check if the flash is at the desk and she brought in the flash, this man embarrassed me saying all sort of things like maybe have lost memory and all that, infront of secretary wey man won yanch... its was a sad day for me then and said to myself i gat make this money..

share your experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

Igbere Outreach / I Am Africa’s Finest Artiste Alive – Brymo Brags / Osinbajo Led Virtual National Economic Council Think Tank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.