Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

I Think I Have Contacted Std - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Have Contacted Std (1451 Views)

Seem I Have Contacted STI This Morning, I’m Scared / Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Have Contacted Std by Diegocosta1996: 12:42pm On May 18, 2020
I just have to open another account .because am lii bit well known in my other account..I invited my gf from lag to ph where am working ..cause we have been far from each other ..when she came we had series of unprotected sex..tho piror to that time she had sex just once and I can confirm that . Cause she is as tight as a virgin ..I know all what it takes for me just to force myself into her ..a day before she left I started noticing itching of my dick.. now I have the reddish boil ontop of my dick and the itching..just this two have taken alot of injection ,taken augumetin,zinnat lorafitin .have done vgrl test that syphilis test but it was negative done HIV test ..spent a lot of money on this thing but it still there.. am tired frustrated and broke.. please I don't know what to do again it seems all this pharmacist are just trying to dry my pocket and it tiring..please who knows what I can use ..that will go ..even if it to borrow the money I will borrow..please my elder brother and sis.. please don't bash my woman cause I love her so much ..please don't blame her.. if you have any need to abuse anyone please do insult me. I am here reading all comment ..and am sorry for writing this epistle
Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by McBrooklyn(m): 12:45pm On May 18, 2020
Person give you STD you done spent a lot on and you said not to bash her cos you love her that damn much and instead all insults should even be directed to you.. Oh God, where all these püssy neegas dey come from sef?? angry

Spare the rod and spoil the child.. It's your dick and future kids on the line anyways no worry dey straff the 'tight püssy' dey go

7 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by flyingpig: 12:46pm On May 18, 2020
Diegocosta1996:
I just have to open another account .because am lii bit well known in my other account..I invited my gf from lag to ph where am working ..cause we have been far from each other ..when she came we had series of unprotected sex..tho piror to that time she had sex just once and I can confirm that . Cause she is as tight as a virgin ..I know all what it takes for me just to force myself into her ..a day before she left I started noticing itching of my dick.. now I have the reddish boil ontop of my dick and the itching..just this two have taken alot of injection ,taken augumetin,zinnat lorafitin .have done vgrl test that syphilis test but it was negative done HIV test ..spent a lot of money on this thing but it still there.. am tired frustrated and broke.. please I don't know what to do again it seems all this pharmacist are just trying to dry my pocket and it tiring..please who knows what I can use ..that will go ..even if it to borrow the money I will borrow..please my elder brother and sis.. please don't bash my woman cause I love her so much ..please don't blame her.. if you have any need to abuse anyone please do insult me. I am here reading all comment ..and am sorry for writing this epistle

Why are you subjecting yourself to the advice of non-professionals.

You went to a Pharmacy and drained yourself of hard currencies.

Please go see a doctor, i know wike is regulating movement but find your way to that place because there is where you'll get help from exerts and professionals.

If you rely on advice from nairalanders, you'll end up wasting more money on "let me try this one if it will work, let me try that other drug, etc".

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by DenreleDave(m): 12:49pm On May 18, 2020
Diegocosta1996:

She has had sex once but she isn't a virgin... So u trust her.. She stays in Lagos, u stay in ph

prior 2d time u had sex, she has had sex just once and u can confirm that bcoz she is tight.. Keep deceiving urself sogbo..

I send upon u the spirit to receive sense..

Make God provide 4u so dt u can get money to borrow and continue taking ur injection in peace

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by Diegocosta1996: 12:50pm On May 18, 2020
The reason why I just opted to voice out here is because I know a lot of guys might have encountered this..and am sure they will be able to help me out..going to the doctor now is also a good idea but am finicially down now..
flyingpig:

Why are you subjecting yourself to the advice of non-professionals.

You went to a Pharmacy and drained yourself of hard currencies.

Please go see a doctor, i know wike is regulating movement but find your way to that place because there is where you'll get help from exerts and professionals.

If you rely on advice from nairalanders, you'll end up wasting more money on "let me try this one if it will work, let me try that other drug, etc".
Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by dulux07(m): 12:51pm On May 18, 2020
Some of you are just ignorant, i mean, the amount of times a lady has had sex has nothing to do with how tight she is!!!. In your case it might simply be because she isn't wet enough.
Go and see a Doctor ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by DenreleDave(m): 12:52pm On May 18, 2020
Diegocosta1996:
The reason why I just opted to voice out here is because I know a lot of guys might have encountered this..and am sure they will be able to help me out..going to the doctor now is also a good idea but am finicially down now..

Now That u r financially down, how do u intend to pay for her tfare bck to Lagos now bcoz am sure they must be missing her in Lagos ?
Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by Diegocosta1996: 12:53pm On May 18, 2020
She has gone back to lag since ..
DenreleDave:

Now That u r financially down, how do u intend to pay for her tfare bck to Lagos now bcoz am sure they must be missing her in Lagos ?
Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by DenreleDave(m): 12:53pm On May 18, 2020
dulux07:
Some of you are just ignorant, i mean, the amount of times a lady has had sex has nothing to do with how tight she is!!!. In your case it might simply because she isn't wet enough.
Go and see a Doctor ASAP.

Asin the guy no get sense..

He wants to massage his ego.. She is tight, she has only had sex once. I can confirm that.

Trying to massage his ego but now, disease Don catch am

Him egungun Don enter express

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by DenreleDave(m): 12:54pm On May 18, 2020
Diegocosta1996:
She has gone back to lag since ..

Now call ur family to send u money.. To treat ur disease... Mr I can confirm
Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by daben1(m): 12:56pm On May 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

She has had sex once but she isn't a virgin... So u trust her.. She stays in Lagos, u stay in ph

prior 2d time u had sex, she has had sex just once and u can confirm that bcoz she is tight.. Keep deceiving urself sogbo..

Make God provide 4u so dt u can get money to borrow and continue taking ur injection in peace
all of you are just saying my mind
Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by flyingpig: 12:58pm On May 18, 2020
Diegocosta1996:

Borrow money and go to hospital nwokem

University of port Harcourt teaching hospital shouldn't charge much for consultation. Is it not at most N500 for hospital card, after some waits, you'll be assigned a doctor?

You can see a doctor with just 1k. With the list of drugs given to you to buy, you can cost it, find out the price and borrow money, then get it.

Why not do this

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by DoubleEngine007: 1:03pm On May 18, 2020
People still dey mumu like this??
Even if I have the cure I won't give it to you..

All you need now is Sense,if not she will give you a tougher infection after this one is treated.

Just see as this mumu dey defend community hoe with multiple infections.

Sense first Bro... Stay Safe..

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by Headlesschicken(m): 1:11pm On May 18, 2020
undecided Yuh mumu no be here bro,yuh stupidity x on another level...
Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 18, 2020
Thats an infection
Not a Disease
Go see a doctor
All is well
Don't panic
It's something that will come and go
And please try and ignore these guys calling you names
Some of them have been into something worst than yours
BTW don't forget to inform your girlfriend she has an infection
She might not know.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by bethyz(m): 1:43pm On May 18, 2020
Is better you go to a hospital . Get to see a doctor. He will do the follow up till you get better
Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by drmikeadams(m): 1:45pm On May 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

grin grin grin

The brother still dey mumu for ph.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by samtol4(m): 2:00pm On May 18, 2020
Flee fornication ! See your doctor now
Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by VicM6: 2:15pm On May 18, 2020
You don dey fu*k toto for long dey win, now toto don Bleep u up also.... i wouldn't say God catch u but instead na devil catch u this time around.

Sha make i help u.... find hausa pepper wey red, grind am then mix am with pure honey and salt.... thank me later.... but if reverse is d case abeg no thank me o....

FREE TOTOOOOOOO
Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by AfroKnight: 2:19pm On May 18, 2020
You said “please don’t bash my woman”? cheesy OP, your woman obviously cheated on you.

You should visit a HOSPITAL for proper diagnosis.
Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 18, 2020
there girls who have sex upandan and yet their vagina is still tight.dont be decieved by that fake logic on nl that it is only virgins who have tight veejay.if u did it raw just to to the hospital

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by Lordfranklin(m): 3:32pm On May 18, 2020
First thing you need now is sense no offence!
How sure are you you're her only sex partner? Trust these hoes* at your own peril.
And as for the STD

It's best for you to go and see a doctor.
Borrow money if you don't have the wherewithal
That way when you suffer to pay back you'll take your lessons to heart!
Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 18, 2020
Ignorant man.

She is tight, therefore she is a good girl and doesn't have STDs. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I was gonna prescribe exactly what you needed but on second thought, I think you need to learn a lesson.

That stuff on your dick is a chancre. Good luck cheesy

BRT don jam your egungun.
Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 18, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Person give you STD you done spent a lot on and you said not to bash her cos you love her that damn much and instead all insults should be directed to you.. Oh good Lord, where all these püssy neegas dey come from sef?? angry

Spare the rod and spoil the child.. It's your dick and future kids on the line brother no worry

I swear. This generation of dudes are straight pussies.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by Justbehave(m): 3:59pm On May 18, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Person give you STD you done spent a lot on and you said not to bash her cos you love her that damn much and instead all insults should be directed to you.. Oh good Lord, where all these püssy neegas dey come from sef?? angry

Spare the rod and spoil the child.. It's your dick and future kids on the line brother no worry
It's very shameful. I can't believe this generation of boys. Far from sense..

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 18, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
People still dey mumu like this??
Even if I have the cure I won't give it to you..

All you need now is Sense,if not she will give you a tougher infection after this one is treated.

Just see as this mumu dey defend community hoe with multiple infections.

Sense first Bro... Stay Safe..

How are you sure she no give am Combo infection.. My brother all those tougher infections are silent operators . Them no the shout.

Oga go and run STD test , just pray I mean pray make e no b Combo.
Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by DoubleEngine007: 5:01pm On May 18, 2020
stinflame:

How are you sure she no give am Combo infection.. My brother all those tougher infections are silent operators . Them no the shout.

Oga go and run STD test , just pray I mean pray make e no b Combo.
No be small tin o,he might even be HIV positive already..
Op matter just tire me..

Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 18, 2020
You're so funny, because her pussy is tight u believe she's had sex only once, lol. Don't you know that girls do some certain stuffs to tighten their pussy? You contacted horrible infection from that girl which means she must have gotten it from other guys. Make sure u get her treated after taking your treatment, that's if you must Bleep her again
Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by austine4real(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2020
U konted STD

What's the name and number of the STD so that we can blacklist it

grin grin grin
Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 18, 2020
Go to a Genitourinary Medical clinic, they will do an STD screen on you to check for different STDs, take your girlfriend too. After the results, they will prescribe the right treatment for both of you. Don't waste your monies runing from pharmacy to pharmacy.
Re: I Think I Have Contacted Std by LikeAking: 5:26pm On May 18, 2020
Nairaland small,small boys always talking rubish.
If you don't have any reasonable advice for the Op,kindly keep quite.
The dude is seeking our advice, not insults.

(1) (Reply)

Big Booty Lady Flaunts Her Booty As She Twerk / Don't Ever Date Any Girl On Nairaland See How I Caught This One / Slay Queen Goes Wild And Twerk On A Guy After Being Intoxicated With Alcohol (wa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.