Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed (2662 Views)

Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo / Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed / Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by amaifehenry(m): 12:51pm On May 18, 2020
A young man simply known as Johnbosco went totally banana after engaging in marathon smoking of weed and S.K. The young man began acting crazy and his friends mocked him while some poured water on him. He was later taken to the hospital for proper medical help. Say no to drug abuse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyx3wChqgxg

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by dialajenni(f): 12:55pm On May 18, 2020
na who send am?
Re: Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by Dreal1247: 12:58pm On May 18, 2020
Appetite is a deep pit that has swallowed many great people. If you can rule your appetite, then, you can rule your world.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by Davash222(m): 1:02pm On May 18, 2020
Weed can't make one go crazy.. Be careful of what you smoke.

Smoke responsibly.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by illicit(m): 1:26pm On May 18, 2020
Colorado

1 Like

Re: Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by amaifehenry(m): 1:48pm On May 18, 2020
I believe its peer pressure. This is why Diazepam has become a popular drug. Too many cases of mental disorder due to drugs and substance abuse
Re: Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by kaptaintintin: 1:58pm On May 18, 2020
amaifehenry:
I believe its peer pressure. This is why Diazepam has become a popular drug. Too many cases of mental disorder due to drugs and substance abuse
which one b diazepam again na,na pill,grass or solution?
Re: Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by amaifehenry(m): 2:02pm On May 18, 2020
kaptaintintin:
which one b diazepam again na,na pill,grass or solution?

Its an antipsychotic drug. For depression and some abnormal mental disorder.

Sorry its a cure. Rather than a cause
Re: Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by Mayng01(m): 2:22pm On May 18, 2020
Colorado things

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by optimus106(m): 2:27pm On May 18, 2020
I am not aware people lose their senses after smoking weed...how?

1 Like

Re: Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by Mjpem23(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2020
JOHN BOSCO SMOKE JUMBO AND WENT CRAZY.

THIS OS AN IN HOUSE MATTER JHOR
Re: Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by irunoko(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2020
That's what happens when you all try to copy fela without first understanding what works for you
Re: Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by ProfAmaben(m): 4:03pm On May 18, 2020
Who be this musician wey wan trend? Even though grin
Re: Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by Lyydia2(f): 4:29pm On May 18, 2020
'My friend did it, I must also do it'
This is exactly we it lands people
Re: Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by amaifehenry(m): 4:43pm On May 18, 2020
Garri would have helped
Re: Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by ijedeikorodu(m): 4:45pm On May 18, 2020
#saynotodrugs
Re: Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by darfay: 10:58pm On May 18, 2020
He was already crazy for wanting to smoke that much
Re: Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by Danelo(m): 7:04am On May 19, 2020
Experiment gone wrong
Re: Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by amaifehenry(m): 7:50am On May 19, 2020
Davash222:

Smoke responsibly.
On the contrary it can. Stop saying what you don't know. Its a scientific fact. Do you know the components of weed. I mean the compound found in weed? That you take it and goes free may not apply to everyone
Re: Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by Davash222(m): 7:57am On May 19, 2020
amaifehenry:

On the contrary it can. Stop saying what you don't know. Its a scientific fact. Do you know the components of weed. I mean the compound found in weed? That you take it and goes free may not apply to everyone
I still maintain my stand, weed is not harmful.
No one has ever gone mad smoking weed. Research, bro.
Re: Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by implementing: 8:48am On May 19, 2020
Davash222:

Smoke responsibly.
I don't know why people think it's one hell of a drug, something that is grows as a plant grin
Re: Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by amaifehenry(m): 8:50am On May 19, 2020
Davash222:

I still maintain my stand, weed is not harmful.
No one has ever gone mad smoking weed. Research, bro.
I have bro. Actually it's my field. Not to brag but I'm a trained Psychiatrist and Public Mental health practitioner. Weed contains Amphetamines in small loads. When a person smokes marijuana (weed), THC quickly passes from the lungs into the bloodstream. The blood carries the chemical to the brain and other organs throughout the body. The body absorbs THC more slowly when the person eats or drinks it. In that case, they generally feel the effects after 30 minutes to 1 hour.

THC acts on specific brain cell receptors that ordinarily react to natural THC-like chemicals. These natural chemicals play a role in normal brain development and function.

Marijuana over activates parts of the brain that contain the highest number of these receptors. This causes the "high" that people feel.

Other effects include:
altered senses (for example, seeing brighter colors)
altered sense of time
changes in mood
impaired body movement
difficulty with thinking and problem-solving
impaired memory
hallucinations (when taken in high doses)
delusions (when taken in high doses)
psychosis (risk is highest with regular use of high potency marijuana)
These are all symptoms of mental illness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by Davash222(m): 8:53am On May 19, 2020
amaifehenry:

I have bro. Actually it's my field. Not to brag but I'm a trained Psychiatrist and Public Mental health practitioner. Weed contains Amphetamines in small loads. When a person smokes marijuana (weed), THC quickly passes from the lungs into the bloodstream. The blood carries the chemical to the brain and other organs throughout the body. The body absorbs THC more slowly when the person eats or drinks it. In that case, they generally feel the effects after 30 minutes to 1 hour.

THC acts on specific brain cell receptors that ordinarily react to natural THC-like chemicals. These natural chemicals play a role in normal brain development and function.

Marijuana over activates parts of the brain that contain the highest number of these receptors. This causes the "high" that people feel.

Other effects include:
altered senses (for example, seeing brighter colors)
altered sense of time
changes in mood
impaired body movement
difficulty with thinking and problem-solving
impaired memory
hallucinations (when taken in high doses)
delusions (when taken in high doses)
psychosis (risk is highest with regular use of high potency marijuana)
These are all symptoms of mental illness.
Do you smoke?
Re: Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by amaifehenry(m): 9:01am On May 19, 2020
Davash222:

Do you smoke?
Used to while in school. Sometimes I smoke to do an experiment. Getting test subjects is hard (unethical). So sometimes I do it myself. Mildly
Re: Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by Davash222(m): 9:05am On May 19, 2020
amaifehenry:

Used to while in school. Sometimes I smoke to do an experiment. Getting test subjects is hard (unethical). So sometimes I do it myself. Mildly
Good. I believe you know, not every Leave wrapped in white or brown paper is weed
Marijuana is not harmful.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by amaifehenry(m): 9:07am On May 19, 2020
Davash222:

Good. I believe you know, not every Leave wrapped in white or brown paper is weed
Marijuana is not harmful.
Okay
Re: Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by bossvinqualad25(m): 1:34pm On May 19, 2020
May God heal him,,if u are interested in buying a land in bariga(full plot),lagos check my signature nd contact me for more details
Re: Young Man Goes Crazy After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by Hoodbilonia: 3:36pm On May 19, 2020
Know your weed.
I hate regular. Na ghana weed sure pass
30k per bag

(1) (Reply)

Full Video Of A Bouncer Disarming A Gunman At An Enugu Bar Recently (video) / Nigerian Doctor Charged With Serial Rape in US / Gay Brother Raped Sister, Sister Committed Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.