Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Is There An Age Limit To Finding Love? Find Out In Love Me Unconditionally - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Is There An Age Limit To Finding Love? Find Out In Love Me Unconditionally (303 Views)

Finding Love / Mad In Love / Don't Laugh Me, Love Me ( A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There An Age Limit To Finding Love? Find Out In Love Me Unconditionally by Petitemandy(f): 1:17pm On May 18, 2020
Deola Banjoko had just ended a five-year-long romance and wasn’t ready to put her heart on the line again. With her trust in men completely broken, she decided to leave London for Nigeria for a little while.

Femi Da Silva had loved and lost. Been there and done that, he was determined that the memories of his late wife were all he wanted to warm his heart and bed forever. A chance meeting with Deola on her flight back to Nigeria was not going to change that.

Moving to Nigeria was a whole slew of culture shock and Deola was not prepared for the intrusion into her affairs by everyone and their grandmother; the lack of privacy, the unprofessionalism, the patriarchy, and most especially, her mother’s meddling. Mama Deola was determined to marry her daughter off before she turned forty and would do anything, anything at all, to achieve her aim.

Set against the background of the beautiful Lagos metropolis, the dog-eat-dog world of PR/Advertising, the ‘I-must-get-married’ syndrome of women past the age of 25, the condescension of the super-rich, and the extravagant owambes featured in top magazines, this novel is super entertaining. You will laugh out loud in many places, and find yourself wanting to read it again. Ola Awonubi outdid herself with this one.

Read Love Me Unconditionally on the Ficool app. Go ahead and download on Google Play.

1 Like

Re: Is There An Age Limit To Finding Love? Find Out In Love Me Unconditionally by Petitemandy(f): 1:44pm On May 18, 2020
Peep the cover wink

(1) (Reply)

The Last Man Standing 1 (short Story) / Quillbot (paraphraser) Premium #5000 / Macho Needs Poetry Too!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.