Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,665 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Nigerian Soldier Who Showed Off His “leg Work” Dancing Skills Has Been Arrested - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Soldier Who Showed Off His “leg Work” Dancing Skills Has Been Arrested (757 Views)

Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online / Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill / G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldier Who Showed Off His “leg Work” Dancing Skills Has Been Arrested by Adebayodavid: 3:07pm On May 18, 2020
One Nigerian soldier who was seen doing the ‘leg work’ dance in a viral video which surfaced online has allegedly been arrested.

The NAF soldier who was masked-up, was recorded while dancing to singer Wurld’s ‘Mad’. The video went viral with people hailing his dance moves.

A Twitter user, @GhenhisKhan is alleging that the officer has now been arrested, Wurld has also reacted, requesting for his release with a hashtag #FreeNAFOfficer.

“The song “MAD” by @thisisWurlD feat SARS, got futher free publicity because of the military guy (NAF), who was dancing to it, although the song is very “Sweet” and of international standard. We have been told the the military guy has been arrested.” the Twitter user wrote.

He continued and also tagged Nigerian Army;

“All I see is a combatant fancing away his stress at the front while keeping Nigeria safe from Boko Haram and other forms of insecurity. It is plain madness for anyone to arrest him for dancing to a tune that said “dealing with my stress and your stress and you know”

@thisisWurlD @HQNigerianArmy @DefenceInfoNG if it is indeed true that you arrested this officer for this then it is important that you release him immediately.

His mere dancing to this tune has earned @thisisWurlD 1.3m views on @YouTube“

Wurld also got a DM asking him to speak up for the officer. See Wurld’s reaction below….

“hope it’s not true that this awesome guy got arrested for posting this video of himself on duty. This elevated my mood and I hope we can help get him out if the information is true . Bembelembe! Spread the word �� #MAD #FreeNAFOfficer #Afrosoul“

See all tweets and photos below:
https://afrigistbase.com/nigerian-soldier-who-showed-off-his-amazing-leg-work-dancing-skills-has-allegedly-been-arrested/
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Showed Off His “leg Work” Dancing Skills Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 18, 2020
Arrested?
Well, we know they are supposed to be disciplined enough not to come on social media with their uniforms but it's been a norm of recent.... Even my brother is guilty of it
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Showed Off His “leg Work” Dancing Skills Has Been Arrested by yenereal(m): 3:34pm On May 18, 2020
I will comment later when it hits FP.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Showed Off His “leg Work” Dancing Skills Has Been Arrested by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:39pm On May 18, 2020
If na to investigate bank robbery, 200 years, dem no go catch the thief!
Mtchew.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Showed Off His “leg Work” Dancing Skills Has Been Arrested by Charmingrascal(m): 4:33pm On May 18, 2020
This is why uniform men are usually hostile and unfriendly.

Somebody was just whiling away time, having fun and lifting his spirit and some people think it's a crime?
C'mon!

Do they even have psychologists in the military because if they have he would have advised them to let the guy be if he truly know his work.

He wasn't in battlefield just relaxing lifting his spirit.
Make una release that guy abeg

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Robbery: Bank Robbers Kills Dpo,dosens Other Dead In Yesterday Attack / Phyno Biography, Net Worth, History, And Family / Black Rome: Black Africa Will Pay For Its Lies & Culling Of Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.