Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

The Fastest Way To Make $1000 Or More In A Month That Most Nigerians DO NOT Know - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Fastest Way To Make $1000 Or More In A Month That Most Nigerians DO NOT Know (166 Views)

Make $1000 And Above One These Website / Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know / 7 Most Popular Jobs Nigerians Do Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fastest Way To Make $1000 Or More In A Month That Most Nigerians DO NOT Know by stevewrites(m): 4:04pm On May 18, 2020
This might be probably the best information you’d ever find online in your lifetime because if you can read this to the end, I am going to show you the safest, fastest, and most guaranteed way to making at least $1000 online.

Before shouting scam! Or Na dem.

I want you to pay stark attention to what I am about to say

Shortly before my NYSC program in 2018, I stumbled on a PDF guide written by one of the top internet marketers that changed my entire life.

It was in this book I discovered 7 profitable online businesses you can start with less than 50k.

I implemented one of the business models written in chapter 3 and I was able to make about N475K within a month and 2 weeks.

That’s even because I still do my normal 9-5 job despite the lockdown because I have been working remotely.

I know people who made over 600k in a month with this same model, I kid you not.

All I did was to set up a simple system with my laptop, internet, and with less than N45k

Don’t worry, I am going to tell you exactly what I did.

Before I go on, let me quickly warn you…

If you are thinking this is another MMM, MLM, or complex stuff like Forex or Cryptocurrency that you can quickly do and “cash out”, then this is not for you…

It is only for serious people…

I often ask people this question: what would you do if you are given access to internet, laptop and uninterrupted power supply with the task to raise $1000 within a month? Assuming there is a death penalty attached, in case you are not able to raise the money?

A lot of people often ignore the question (because it is not sexy…lol)

Most people who have the courage to respond do not even know what to do.

Anyway sha,

Here is exactly what I did:

The simple business model I told you I set up is called AFFILIATE MARKETING

You probably have heard this before but you didn't pay attention to it.

Listen up

This is a simple system that anyone with at least half a brain can set up provided you have a laptop, internet and little funds (between 40-45k, I will explain why).

I am even going to show you a unique affiliate model that is guaranteed to make you money forever

For those who do not understand what affiliate marketing is, it is simply selling other people’s products (usually hot products) and getting a commission when you do so.

You do not need to own the products or bother about delivering goods.

A proper way of explaining this is that you get paid anytime you recommend a valuable product to people who need it.

I want you to go back and read that previous line again.

It is as simple as that.

Let me quickly run you through the requirements and we shall see if you are qualified for this.

Here are the basic requirements you need to get started:

1. A laptop and internet for browsing
2. Funds between N40-45k (Here is why: To sign up as an affiliate + run Facebook ads...N.B-> I won't collect a dime from you).
3. Willingness to watch a FREE 90 mins video that explains everything about this marketing model before you pay a dime to anybody.

If you do not pass these 3 requirements, DO NOT even attempt to read any further. As you can see, it is not for overly broke people.

But If these 3 requirements are not your problem, then It's sure you can pull this through.

So, let me quickly summarize the 3 steps involved in getting started as an affiliate.

1. Sign up as an affiliate on a platform
2. Check the market place and select any of the products that interest you
3. Create marketing funnels (E.g FB Ads->Presell->Optin->Email-> Sales presentation).

If you do not understand marketing or how it works, the affiliate program itself offers short video training and put you in support groups that will help you scale (This is exactly what helped me to scale very fast despite my normal day-to-day job)

The good thing about this system is that you can automate this whole process such that it doesn’t disturb your day-to-day activities.

All you just need is 2-3 hours a day for 5 days to set everything up. Then you can just relax and optimize your ads.

It feels so good sleeping, eating, or doing something else and you suddenly get an email that you just made a sale as an affiliate.

Can you imagine what it feels like to make an extra N350k+ within the next 30 days?

Okay let me show you an example

Let's say you are promoting a product (e.g. weight loss or Canada relocation) of N30k that pays 50% commission

If you sell just 30 products in a month (i.e. An average of 1 per day), that will be N15,000(your commission) X 25 (number of products sold)

N15,000 X 30 = N450,000!

$1000 today is just #386, 420

Can you see this is possible like I said in the headline of this article?

Do not forget that this estimate is just an average of selling 1 product per day.

There are days you can make 3-4 sales, and of course some days you could make just 1 sale or zero sales.

But it's sure you will always make sales.

See ehn, many people are making it with this system but most of you overlook this.

Like every other valuable thing, It does involve work; I won’t lie to you but is very simple to set up even if you do not understand marketing

In the space of last one month and few weeks, I have made about N475k as an affiliate despite my remote 9-5 jobs.

I have a FREE video training that shows you exactly how to get started as an affiliate.

Because I only want serious-minded people, I won’t share the video link here.

Instead, this is visit this link to discover everything - https://dazsolution.com.ng

I see a lot of people jumping from one scheme to the other without making any money and I have decided to give out info about affiliate today.

I hope this information helps someone out there...

May God help us all.

To Your Success,
Steve

(1) (Reply)

Upwork Accounts / Making $100 On My Binary Account / Be Your Own Boss... Start Making Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.