Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Meet The Woman Who Converted Adams Oshiomole From Islam To Christianity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Woman Who Converted Adams Oshiomole From Islam To Christianity (4481 Views)

Why The Hatred For Oshiomole From The East / I Have Also Suspended Oshiomole From APC- Okorocha Fires Back / Is This APC National Chairman , Adams Oshiomole’s Mansion? (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Woman Who Converted Adams Oshiomole From Islam To Christianity by Sammy774(m): 5:36pm On May 18, 2020
Former Governor of Edo State Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole was born on 4th of April in the year 1952 at Iyamho, near Auchi in the beautiful Edo State. Adams Oshiomole was born as a Muslim but was led to Christianity by his late wife Clara. She died of cancer aged 54.

When she died Comrade Oshiomhole said, “when You visit a hospital, just one doctor is a gynecologist same time a psychologist, and a pediatric, and this same doctor is the doctor that treats everything. My wife was really unfortunate as she was diagnosed as having some different illness while the cancer in her breast was growing https://obiesgist.home.blog/2020/05/18/meet-the-woman-who-converted-adams-oshiomole-from-islam-to-christianity/

1 Share

Re: Meet The Woman Who Converted Adams Oshiomole From Islam To Christianity by rusep: 5:41pm On May 18, 2020
Mhewww
Re: Meet The Woman Who Converted Adams Oshiomole From Islam To Christianity by olamidedivotee(f): 5:42pm On May 18, 2020
I drop this in case this thread reach FP
Re: Meet The Woman Who Converted Adams Oshiomole From Islam To Christianity by SharonLoveth(f): 5:43pm On May 18, 2020
Let Mumuric Catch You Em
Re: Meet The Woman Who Converted Adams Oshiomole From Islam To Christianity by Enoch07: 5:46pm On May 18, 2020
imagine if she can see who Adams replaced her with? she tried sha, but presently I wonder which religion Adams is practicing

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Who Converted Adams Oshiomole From Islam To Christianity by sLentlover7778(m): 5:47pm On May 18, 2020
Salvation is a gift and blessed are those that accept the gift of salvation..

Accepting Jesus Christ free salvation is good but practicing your faith is the main thing..

God bless late mrs. Clara, you're wise for winning soul.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Who Converted Adams Oshiomole From Islam To Christianity by temblor1(m): 5:49pm On May 18, 2020
Yet Adams is about reverting to Adamu.
Re: Meet The Woman Who Converted Adams Oshiomole From Islam To Christianity by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:48pm On May 18, 2020
Did Oshiomhole really change,or he converted to marry her sad

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Who Converted Adams Oshiomole From Islam To Christianity by ProfAmaben(m): 9:34pm On May 18, 2020
Good

Re: Meet The Woman Who Converted Adams Oshiomole From Islam To Christianity by mytime24(f): 9:55pm On May 18, 2020
No comments
Re: Meet The Woman Who Converted Adams Oshiomole From Islam To Christianity by Yobabad: 10:00pm On May 18, 2020
That is the best thing that happened to him, many Yorubas are retracing their footsteps too
Re: Meet The Woman Who Converted Adams Oshiomole From Islam To Christianity by mu2sa2: 10:48pm On May 18, 2020
I know somebody would post something like this:
"Adams Oshiomhole descended from the peace of Islam into the cold hands of catholicism."
But wait a minute:
If his late wife "converted" him , now that she's no more nko?
Re: Meet The Woman Who Converted Adams Oshiomole From Islam To Christianity by BlackfireX: 12:40am On May 19, 2020
Who is he??
Re: Meet The Woman Who Converted Adams Oshiomole From Islam To Christianity by YungMillionaire: 2:28am On May 19, 2020
She converted him from fire to frying pan. Not much difference.

(1) (Reply)

Obi Ezekwesili Smiles And Relaxes Inside #BuhariTrain / Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 / I Think Mc Oluomo Wants To Die - Opinion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.