Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise (4661 Views)

No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. / "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User / Now My Vote Doesn’t Count. This Is Unacceptable! - Nigerian Lady Cries Out(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by phoneport(m): 1:52am On Jul 24, 2022
Bishop Oyedepo has this to say when the Labour party presidential aspirant, Peter Obi visited him.
He said, “I’m not a politician, so I’m not thinking what you’re probably thinking right now. But yes, Peter Obi will get my vote. Not necessarily because he’s what Nigeria needs right now, but because he has a better track record compared to the other presidential candidates.

Either way, Nigeria will rise come 2023, who wins the election notwithstanding.

God has a system of dominion that this world cannot comprehend. He just needs to create a situation within the country that only those who fear Him can solve, just as He created a famine in Egypt that only Joseph could manage. When such things happen, allowing God fearing people lead won’t be a debate, it will be with urgency.

Our fathers of old asked for a king in place of a prophet, and unfortunately, many kings or presidents who don’t know God have risen. That’s why we face most of these challenges today. But we are wiser now, we’re asking God to send a prophet that whoever becomes king will bow to.
So, dear Christians, vote for the best candidate with your PVC, but also pray for the right leader with your spirit man.

Remain ever blessed!”

Source: https://towngist.com/2022/07/23/im-not-a-politician-but-peter-obi-will-get-my-vote-nigeria-will-rise-come-2023-bishop-oyedepo

12 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by GadgetsRus: 2:06am On Jul 24, 2022
Nigerians owe Buhari an apology and thanks for this season and beyond.

https://www.nairaland.com/7243652/obidiently-yours-pres-muhammad-buhari
Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by kolnel: 2:32am On Jul 24, 2022
Common sense
Peter Obi is not saint Obi.
But he is a better evil among the all contestants.
Tinubu has a bad record in the United States and beyond.
He is also too old, he should be contesting for the president of a retirement/group home.
Atiku is the chief corruption grand officer, and he probably has nothing to offer Naija.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:35am On Jul 24, 2022
The categories of people who will vote against him.

1) The tribal bigots
2) Bribe takers
3) Religious zealots.
4) Corrupt politicians
5) Hypocrites

These are people who spend all days accusing others of not being patriotic but would sacrifice the progress of their country on the altars of hatred and bitterness. They prefer to massage their ego that their kinsman is in power at the expense of the country progress.

My advice for those of us who love to change the status quo is that we continue to vote the progressives. We are always the winners. Buhari government has hit everyone hard. Bad government is not selective of who will be it's victim. Both the protagonists and antagonists are receiving it. Dollar will hit N1000 soon.
ASUU still on strike. Inflation all time high. Bad roads Bigger corruption. High unemployment. And people still want to vote APC continuation? Chai

Our people said that a goat lying down is lying on its skin. Saraaa

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by RobsonsTARz: 2:45am On Jul 24, 2022
Even the 30 fake bishops will still vote Peter Obi

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 24, 2022
These are people called gentlemen

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by abitex577(m): 3:21am On Jul 24, 2022
The aura of deep joy and smiles are all genuine and tells you were Bishops heart is. Nigeria will rise again!!!

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 24, 2022
What are the imaginary track records?

If you talking about track records, he is not worthy to stand on same podium where Asiwaju stands!

Peter Obi just got sweet mouth that can only cajole the naturally foolish.

Pound for pound when it comes to track record, achievements, leadership, doggedness or political might, Peter Obi will always be a toddler where Bola stands.

Can David list the track records he is talking about? Oh! I guess they imaginary records in Anambra! Even Obiano the drunkard has more visible and outstanding track records, only that he is not a sweet talker like Obi

Peter should point to his achievements that makes him qualified to be a leader! He keeps using impossible imaginations and figures to cajole the gullible.

Ahmed is not a saint and also a corrupt fellow like Peter Obi, but when it comes to competence, versatility, influence, with proven and visible track records, he is a learner where Asiwaju stands.

Keeps deceiving lots with imaginations he cannot point at.

Did he turn Anambra to Dubai in 8 years despite huge allocations as at that time? And he keeps telling the gullible that he saved money! Someone should please tell Peter that Yobe state governor also saved money as at that time.

Ganduje in 8 years did what Obi never did a quarter of it in Anambra? He should tell us what he did outside building loot pipelines to Panama in the name of daughters and family members.

And what annoys the most, he keeps talking about Nigerians investing in Nigeria while he is stashing public funds in safe havens in the name of family members. Let’s agree Asiwaju is a thief, he has invested a better part of his loots in the country which employs labour. He has used his political might to raise men that can stand in politics.

Obi feels he can sell imaginations to all, some people are just way to learned than his 3rd class degree.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by pyyxxaro: 3:45am On Jul 24, 2022
OBIDIENCE is better than Sacrifice

Even Aisha is OBIDIENT that’s why she stays in Dubai cool

9 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by Dreal1247: 4:33am On Jul 24, 2022
The Obedient Movement is real.

7 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by thesicilian: 4:44am On Jul 24, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

1) The tribal bigots
2) Bribe takers
3) Religious zealots.
4) Criminals politicians
5) Hypocrites

These are people who spend all days accusing others of not being patriotic but would sacrifice the progress of their country on the altars of hatred and bitterness. They prefer to massage their ego that their kinsman is in power at the expense of the country progress.

My advice for those of us who love to change the status quo is that we continue to vote the progressives. We are always the winners. Buhari government has hit everyone hard. Bad government is not selective of who will be it's victim. Both the protagonists and antagonists are receiving it. Dollar will hit N1000 soon.
ASUU still on strike. Inflation all time high. Bad roads Bigger corruption. High unemployment. And people still want to vote APC continuation? Chai

So you're saying that whoever does not support Peter Obi must be a hypocrite, criminal or tribal bigot? You're not serious. This is the error in judgement that you people have that if you're not careful might work against you in the elections.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by toneroforever(m): 4:47am On Jul 24, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

If you talking about track records, he is not worthy to stand on same podium where Asiwaju stands!

Pound for pound when it comes to track record, achievements, leadership, doggedness or political might, Peter Obi will always be a toddler where Bola stands.

Can David list the track records he is talking about? Oh! I guess they imaginary records in Anambra! Even Obiano the drunkard has more visible and outstanding track records, only that he is not a sweet talker like Obi

Peter should point to his achievements that makes him qualified to be a leader! He keeps using impossible imaginations and figures to cajole the gullible.

Ahmed is not a saint and also a corrupt fellow like Peter Obi, but when it comes to competence, versatility, influence, with proven and visible track records, he is a learner where Asiwaju stands.

Did he turn Anambra to Dubai in 8 years despite huge allocations as at that time? And he keeps telling the gullible that he saved money! Someone should please tell Peter that Yobe state governor also saved money as at that time.

Ganduje in 8 years did what Obi never did a quarter of it in Anambra? He should tell us what he did outside building loot pipelines to Panama in the name of daughters and family members.

And what annoys the most, he keeps talking about Nigerians investing in Nigeria while he is stashing public funds in safe havens in the name of family members. Let’s agree Asiwaju is a thief, he has invested a better part of his loots in the country which employs labour. He has used his political might to raise men that can stand in politics.

Obi feels he can sell imaginations to all, some people are just way to learned than his 3rd class degree.

I really wonder how u supporters of BAT do it.
The only reason for ur support that I can comprehend is cos of tribal affiliation,or maybe that u are a member of NURTW as in one of MC Olumo boys.. Maximum respect to the decent NURTW members who labour diligently.

14 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by princepeter566: 4:47am On Jul 24, 2022
I'm not a pastor but, Peter obi will get my vote and my family

8 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by Commentor: 4:52am On Jul 24, 2022
Obi did absolutely nothing in Anambra state - Nothing.

When people want to talk of Legacy, they point to breweries he owns.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by Gbogbowa: 6:01am On Jul 24, 2022
Commentor:
Obi did absolutely nothijg in Anambra state - Nothing.

When people want to talk of Legacy, they point to breweries he owns.
what of the money he left in the account? How much did Tinubu left the account with the high IGR he generated,do you know that most of the money generated as IGR in Lagos are majorly from federal govt structures in Lagos and the Igbo business keep deceiving yourself

7 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by sukar886: 6:20am On Jul 24, 2022
Anybody in my village that vote for tinubu , I will disown him cos the person didn't meant well for Nigeria ... Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by AntiBMC(m): 6:28am On Jul 24, 2022
Ewwee cheesy
Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by AntiBMC(m): 6:40am On Jul 24, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You were "naturally wise", yet you were cajoled by a tactless mannequin who has spent almost 8 years in office doing absolutely nothing but collecting loans and pleading on behalf of cows?

You are wise, yet you want people to join you in voting another senile old man who can't hold anything in his hands due to age-related diseases?

How will he sign documents? BAT can't even form two understandable sentences these days. He is old... the natural wise thing to do is retire, not to be struggling to get into the most important office in Nigeria. He is spent and has nothing else to offer. We will not allow fura de nunu and agbado-loving mvslim touts, turn Aso Rock to elderly retirement home. Impossicant. One mistake is enough.

There's nothing as sad as being naturally wise yet lacking common sense.

8 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by NaijaCowFarm: 6:47am On Jul 24, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Why is it that you are the only one seeing imaginary records? You need to have brain re-evaluation.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by Indispensable85(m): 7:04am On Jul 24, 2022
Obi is doing a great job for Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by muykem: 7:07am On Jul 24, 2022
That's fair enough from Bishop. I am a member of winner, my own vote is going to Tinubu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by muykem: 7:13am On Jul 24, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

1) The tribal bigots
2) Bribe takers
3) Religious zealots.
4) Criminals politicians
5) Hypocrites

I think he is now permitted to hold crusade at Abia.
Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by ajani2311: 7:20am On Jul 24, 2022
Obi stand in class of Abdul fatal former kwara governor when it comes to track record, he is not in the class of fayoshe not to talk of aregbesola

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by Commentor: 7:21am On Jul 24, 2022
Gbogbowa:
what of the money he left in the account? How much did Tinubu left the account with the high IGR he generated,do you know that most of the money generated as IGR in Lagos are majorly from federal govt structures in Lagos and the Igbo business keep deceiving yourself

Hahaha.

Business you can’t replicate in your own home.

In your mind, okrika makes more money than IT for instance.

grin

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by Aqesimitta: 7:24am On Jul 24, 2022
Amen, amen
Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 24, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

1) The tribal bigots
2) Bribe takers
3) Religious zealots.
4) Criminals politicians
5) Hypocrites

IS EXACTLY THE HYPOCRITE THAT WILL VOTE FOR TINUBU

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by mikool007(m): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

i didn't even bother to read your epistle but i know it's full of bitterness and unhappiness, my advice for you is to find happiness

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by Wintertime: 7:41am On Jul 24, 2022
Divide this shit hole, every body answer your father's name

Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 24, 2022
Commentor:

Hahaha.

Business you can’t replicate in your own home.

In your mind, okrika makee more money than IT for instance.

grin

Lol. Sense and Igbo man are parallel lines that can never meet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by JealousCobra(m): 8:16am On Jul 24, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Be Obidient & be respectful to your incoming president..

Even the the most respected citizens do honor him.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise by CSTRR: 8:41am On Jul 24, 2022
Indispensable85:
Obi is doing a great job for Tinubu.
Don't worry.

By the time he wins Lagos and one or two South West states, you would know if he is doing a good job for Tinubu or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anti-Party Allegations: Plateau South Women Dismisses Allegation Against Daduut / Former Emir Sanusi's Fraud Further Exposed / “please Forgive Us” – US Pleads With Muslim Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.