Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

What Business Can I Start For 500k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start For 500k? (1423 Views)

Urgently Needed For 500k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start For 500k? by Comedian2019: 5:42pm On May 18, 2020
I want to set up a business with 500k. Pls suggest what business with quick return that can keep a young man going.
I'll appreciate your suggestions.

Note: Get-rich-quick or pyramid scheme not welcomed at all.
Re: What Business Can I Start For 500k? by bestabigaelever(f): 5:49pm On May 18, 2020
Go for what u have passion for
Re: What Business Can I Start For 500k? by Comedian2019: 5:51pm On May 18, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Go for what u have passion for
What's in my mind is food stuff and provision store.
Re: What Business Can I Start For 500k? by bestabigaelever(f): 5:52pm On May 18, 2020
Comedian2019:

What's in my mind is food stuff and provision store.
That's good
If you can manage it yourself

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start For 500k? by Comedian2019: 6:04pm On May 18, 2020
bestabigaelever:

That's good
If you can manage it yourself
I can manage it myself, but I'm concerned because many people in my area are into the business.
Re: What Business Can I Start For 500k? by bestabigaelever(f): 6:12pm On May 18, 2020
Comedian2019:

I can manage it myself, but I'm concerned because many people in my area are into the business.
Do your own with a difference
What's your location?
Re: What Business Can I Start For 500k? by rtdCivilservant: 6:17pm On May 18, 2020
Comedian2019:
I want to set up a business with 500k. Pls suggest what business with quick return that can keep a young man going.

Stand up comedy, all u need is get canopy and chairs. U are already a comedian.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start For 500k? by bestabigaelever(f): 6:51pm On May 18, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

That's not bad but with this "no gathering more than 20" nko

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start For 500k? by rtdCivilservant: 6:59pm On May 18, 2020
bestabigaelever:

That's not bad but with this "no gathering more than 20" nko
19 people per show na.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start For 500k? by bestabigaelever(f): 7:02pm On May 18, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

19 people per show na.
Ohh
That's good then
Re: What Business Can I Start For 500k? by lovemko(m): 7:15pm On May 18, 2020
try dropshipping, sell without paying for goods... This guy is killing it in this thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/5862607/make-money-shopify-dropshipping-free
Re: What Business Can I Start For 500k? by abobote: 8:22pm On May 18, 2020
food items, salon, boutique, or start okrika shoes ie you will be buying the shoes in Ghana
Re: What Business Can I Start For 500k? by tititaiwo44(f): 8:30pm On May 18, 2020
what about a tutorial centre for students
Re: What Business Can I Start For 500k? by Macool(m): 9:08pm On May 18, 2020
Even with capital far less than that you can start a business, but anyway, my advice is that instead of spending the whole 500k on a single business, try and used the money to set up like three businesses, because, if one fails, you will still have another ones to hope for.

Remember, don't put all your eggs in one basket!

For further help on this, you can check out the list of 7 small scale business you can do anywhere in Nigeria through the link below

https://listicool.com.ng/7-small-scale-business-ideas-in-nigeria/

Or alternatively, you can also check this list of profitable business ideas in Nigeria

https://listicool.com.ng/7-profitable-business-in-nigeria-that-anyone-can-do/

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start For 500k? by BIODAVY(m): 9:15pm On May 18, 2020
Trade Volatility Index. Telegram me @BlessedIsaac

Re: What Business Can I Start For 500k? by haon: 11:16pm On May 18, 2020
I do hope this is of help to you.
A Person with a rich mindset will think of how to multiply the money. While the average man who gets a million or below will think of upgrading his lifestyle. One key thing about the rich that keeps them rich is that they keep investing. It’s what I would like to call; “the rich mindset”.
I will be showing you 15 businesses you can start with 500 thousand naira in Nigeria.
(1)car wash

(2)Sports Betting

(3)POS business

(4)football viewing center

(5)Game center

(6)event rental equipment
The full details of the businesses are in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdoIj3q1c08
Re: What Business Can I Start For 500k? by naijatvnet(m): 11:54pm On May 18, 2020
Build your lead. Increase #Sales geometrically. Let's create 24/7 #globalvisibility for your brand, products and services on our website and on our #socialmediamarketing platforms only@ #naijatvnet, https://naijatv.net

Re: What Business Can I Start For 500k? by Comedian2019: 12:09am On May 20, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Lol
No be lie grin
Re: What Business Can I Start For 500k? by Vivianagoja(m): 6:26am On May 20, 2020
haon:
I do hope this is of help to you.
A Person with a rich mindset will think of how to multiply the money. While the average man who gets a million or below will think of upgrading his lifestyle. One key thing about the rich that keeps them rich is that they keep investing. It’s what I would like to call; “the rich mindset”.
I will be showing you 15 businesses you can start with 500 thousand naira in Nigeria.
(1)car wash

(2)Sports Betting

(3)POS business

(4)football viewing center

(5)Game center

(6)event rental equipment
The full details of the businesses are in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdoIj3q1c08
I like This POS
Re: What Business Can I Start For 500k? by Mannyemmy(m): 7:49am On May 20, 2020
Comedian2019:

You can startup a fintech platform and you can be earning very well as most banks are not open and overcrowded these period and most persons are embracing the fintech space in Nigeria
Although, I don't know your current location, however, Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitalize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered around your area.
You can as well open a bakery. Here in my area, there is only bakery and the area has a population of thousands of inhabitants and hundreds of shops. You can startup yours by employing professional bakers and doing your own unique style of baking the bread and doing home delivery.
Hope these helps.
You can mail me for proper business consultation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Money From Cryptocurrency Without Investment / Checkout Chicason Industrial Estate In Nnewi, Anambra State(photos) / CEO Of Faso Energy Ltd Commits Suicide 3hrs After Going Live On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.