Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

The Guy That Plan The Kidnap Of Cleric Akehugbagold Twin Handle His Social Medi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Guy That Plan The Kidnap Of Cleric Akehugbagold Twin Handle His Social Medi (811 Views)

Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby / Prophet Arrested For Staging The Kidnap Of His Church Members. Photo / Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guy That Plan The Kidnap Of Cleric Akehugbagold Twin Handle His Social Medi by nairafame(m): 5:44pm On May 18, 2020
Popular Oyo Islamic cleric, Taofeeq Adeugbagold shares photos of his worker who masterminded the kidnap of his twins.

Cleric Akehugbagold wrote;
Alhamdulillah ! Allah has bear me witness that i worship Him only.This is Opeyemi ibraheem Agbenuso odo a casual worker under me who is handling social media aspects of my Ramadan lecture.

He was the BETRAYAL who organised and masterminded the Kidnapping. He so much warmed himself into my heart that till 3days ago we do break fast together on the same plate,him only. I believe he's full of wisdom and i penciled him down for HAJJ 2020 with promise to finance his wedding 100% in December.

Is it a crime to be nice to an highly talented but jobless young man ? He's to collect #100k for handling my Ramadan lecture social media apart from data, he has collected 25% apart from daily gift. Alhamdulillah for everything.

See Original Post From The Source;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/opeyemi-ibrahim-masterminded-kidnap-of.html

Re: The Guy That Plan The Kidnap Of Cleric Akehugbagold Twin Handle His Social Medi by Laryne(m): 5:59pm On May 18, 2020
Hope you are not saying all that because you won't have to do it again?

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Plan The Kidnap Of Cleric Akehugbagold Twin Handle His Social Medi by Niyeal(m): 6:03pm On May 18, 2020
He should rust in jail
Re: The Guy That Plan The Kidnap Of Cleric Akehugbagold Twin Handle His Social Medi by gambia(m): 9:44pm On May 18, 2020
Thats life for you.
Re: The Guy That Plan The Kidnap Of Cleric Akehugbagold Twin Handle His Social Medi by irunoko(m): 9:46pm On May 18, 2020
Smh

Awon yoruba tiso.woni kokoro to'njefo,ninu efolowa.even the Bible said a man's enemies are within his household.these are perilous times where nigerians don't care about relationships and families when money is at stake so mind who you draw close to yourself
Re: The Guy That Plan The Kidnap Of Cleric Akehugbagold Twin Handle His Social Medi by Bola146(f): 9:53pm On May 18, 2020
Only put your trust in God, please trust no one...
Re: The Guy That Plan The Kidnap Of Cleric Akehugbagold Twin Handle His Social Medi by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 18, 2020
sad

(1) (Reply)

Kid Chants 'black Lives Matter' From Car During George Floyd Protest In LA / Newborn Twins Dumped Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar / FLASH: Helicopter Has Crash-land In Opebi, Ojota Area In Lagos. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.