Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,316 members, 7,860,764 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Free Revelation - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Free Revelation (287 Views)

A Revelation Of Historical Facts About Idofian / A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation / No Peace To Enjoy Your Money?..secret Revelation|Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Revelation by ogunfrayo: 6:07pm On May 18, 2020
Hi everyone, hope our day was great and stress free? I want to answer some of the questions being asked from some of d text messages I received for the past few days. Making findings about life and occurrences around doesn't necessary requires money, but we know the tradition as it concerns consulting an IFA priest. It's not as if the money something special, but it's just to fold with d cowries and talk to it and whatever u want to know about will be revealed. Am sure we have in one way or d other visited a traditional home before nor watched movies as regards that. OK, from tomorrow starting from 10:00 am till 4:15 pm, all through to Thursday this week, I want to give just 51 people the chance to consult and be revealed to about whatever u might want to know I.e life, situations, career e.t.c. for free without. I mean 51 persons will have d privilege of consulting an IFA priest free of charge just from tomorrow till Thursday, from 10:am in the morning to 4:15. Pls for adhere and keep to time as we don't attend to anyone after the said time. Eledumare yio so oro wa dayo o, ase waa...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Apologized To Bishop Oyedepo - What He Said Will Wow You / El-rufai And The Next Emir Of Zazzau By Aliyu U. Tilde, Phd / The Face Of Treachery, Jealousy: The Zambian/american Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.