Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation (520 Views)

Profile Of Pastor Ghandi Olaoye, The Newly - Designate Soun Of Ogbomoso / Marry 5 Wives Or Go To Jail - Swaziland King, Mswati / Ghanaian King, Céphas Bansah Rules Via Skype From Germany, Builds Jail For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation by od501: 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
My people, i just think you should know this. I don't even know whether to say i need an advice but all the same, hear me out.

A friend of mine have this uncle whom according to him has been helping the family out since when they where kids. He practically trained all (6 children) up to secondary school level, we graduated from the poly 2016 though.

So according to him, at a point, the said uncle stopped helping out. Long story short, the mother passed on late last year though she has been sick for long: she was diabetic.

Two months ego, this my guy called this uncle of his (whom he hasn't called since 10 years or more) to threaten him and accuse him of being responsible for their Mother's death. After all the drama and all, case was closed with the elders demanding that the guy should apologize (which he never did thus, standing on his former claim).

On hearing this, I had to call this guy to hear his own side of the story. I was astonished when he opened up that some pastor revealed to him that the uncle killed their mother (the elder sister) coz of envy. Mind you, everybody in the family is still hustling, mean while the said uncle is doing better though not like before, courtesy, Nigerian economy.

Any ways, long story short... About after a month later, huncle fex carry police come pick local man unto say he must say how, when, and where he killed the sister (the mother). For 2 weeks now guy man dey cell, to call pastor name dey hard em.

Advice: in matters of spiritualism, use your head.

N. B: huncle said he has coursed him so much pain with his words, that it will be foolish to let him go unpunished.

N. B: huncle sef dey stammer. Em no wan hear please! Em own na talk how kill em, or heaven wee fall!

Question: what if local man points at the pastor, and pastor says "God revealed to him... " what will be the fate of local man.

The matter hard to settle shaa... But mak una try.
Re: A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation by elotajohn1(m): 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
I wish he goes to jail.... Probably his senses will be restored by hole diggers
Re: A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation by AreaFada2: 3:34am On Jun 25, 2020
Na wa.

Revelation matter/prophecy and witchcraft matter, you tread carefully. They are not tangible and not recognized by law.

Common sense needed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funny Ways Nigerians Respond To Good Morning !!! / Deborah Evogor - Miss Africa United Nations Pageant Nigeria Is Set To Rep Nigeri / History And Amazing Facts About Ijebu People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.