Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Is A Lack Of Morning Erections A Sign Of Erectile Dysfunction? See Answer Here - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is A Lack Of Morning Erections A Sign Of Erectile Dysfunction? See Answer Here (363 Views)

I Can't Find My Morning Erections!! / Morning Erections...what You Need To Know. / Causes Of Erectile Dysfuction And Remedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is A Lack Of Morning Erections A Sign Of Erectile Dysfunction? See Answer Here by Mixt: 7:08pm On May 18, 2020
Dear Dr. G,

I am a young man in my early thirties and have an urgent matter that needs your help.

It has been nearly two months since the movement control order (MCO), that my wife and I noticed I have less and less of the “morning wood”.

In recent days, I have not observed any sign of morning erection at all.

https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/2020/05/18/is-a-lack-of-morning-erections-a-sign-of-erectile-dysfunction/

(1) (Reply)

Diya’s Younger Wife, Shade, Dies Of COVID-19 As Second Wife Down With Virus / Nigeria’s Simon Agwale Leads Africa’s Covid-19 Vaccine Manufacturing Initiative / Need Social Media Marketing/management?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.