Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read (2573 Views)

Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years / Jamb 2018 List Of Subject You Need For Choosing Your Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by Kenneth10110(m): 7:14pm On May 18, 2020
Mine is English and Civic Education if i don't read this subjects then i still find a way to pass.

Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by neonly: 7:18pm On May 18, 2020
Chemistry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by immaq8(f): 7:29pm On May 18, 2020
mathematics

4 Likes

Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by Kenneth10110(m): 7:31pm On May 18, 2020
neonly:
Chemistry

Awon science student mixing chemical together.

1 Like

Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by Romanoff(f): 7:34pm On May 18, 2020
English, Literature, Government and CRS.

4 Likes

Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by Spartancosta(m): 7:34pm On May 18, 2020
Kenneth10110:
Mine is English and Civic Education if i don't read this subjects then i still find a way to pass.
mathematics,but recently i tried my hands on advanced mathematics.guess what happened?I developed a severe headache.secondary school maths na piece of cake I swear

1 Like

Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by qwertyboss(m): 7:41pm On May 18, 2020
Biology
I almost always got A

3 Likes

Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 18, 2020
English and Economics

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by phyya(f): 8:00pm On May 18, 2020
Mathematics and english

3 Likes

Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by samwise180(m): 8:03pm On May 18, 2020
Mathematics,even though you wake me up from sleep and ask me a question on it, i will answer you correctly.

5 Likes

Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by wizzy199: 8:18pm On May 18, 2020
I think mine is English

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by merieam16(f): 8:20pm On May 18, 2020
English!
Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by akj26(m): 8:30pm On May 18, 2020
Mathematics and Economics
Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by Kenneth10110(m): 8:38pm On May 18, 2020
Spartancosta:
mathematics,but recently i tried my hands on advanced mathematics.guess what happened?I developed a severe headache.secondary school maths na piece of cake I swear

Maths of all subject i don't even write notes or submit maths assignment. Luckily i passed maths very well in my O level.
Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by Kenneth10110(m): 8:38pm On May 18, 2020
Romanoff:
English, Literature, Government and CRS.

CRS i fumbled like twice but was also good in it.
Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by Kenneth10110(m): 8:39pm On May 18, 2020
phyya:
Mathematics and english
Maths again that difficult subject

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by Kenneth10110(m): 8:40pm On May 18, 2020
samwise180:
Mathematics,even though you wake me up from sleep and ask me a question on it, i will answer you correctly.

Nawa o yes there are Maths genius.

1 Like

Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by Bluehill1051: 9:14pm On May 18, 2020
Them dey read English sef?

5 Likes

Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by Simongm2: 9:20pm On May 18, 2020
Physics and geography.

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 18, 2020
At sec school level.

English, Agriculture and Government. I no even get notes, but my attendance na 100%

I might not be fluent in spoken english but written English, i be don.

As for government, na sense work, i dey substitute answers oo. Some govt questns contain same element as answers. Na d strategy wey i dey use be that.

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by Kenneth10110(m): 9:50pm On May 18, 2020
cruxgemmata:
At sec school level.

English, Agriculture and Government. I no even get notes, but my attendance na 100%

I might not be fluent in spoken english but written English, i be don.

As for government, na sense work, i dey substitute answers oo. Some govt questns contain same element as answers. Na d strategy wey i dey use be that.

I used strategy for Maths too at times 'didi didi if your leg is to dirty please take it out and wash it' if you can understand that formula cheesy
Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by HarunaWest(m): 9:57pm On May 18, 2020
Mine was Geography, Biology and Economics...I didnt study for any of the above above while sitting for my Waec.

1 Like

Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by neonly: 10:02pm On May 18, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Awon science student mixing chemical together.

1 Like

Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by kalufelix(m): 10:03pm On May 18, 2020
Igbo language... Failed once in JSS 2 with a summative score of 70/100 ... Didn't go below 85% through out the six years.. Hit 95% - 98% on many occasions. Was an effortless A1 in O' level. However at the mention of further mathematics my result sheet starts bleeding profusely and i turn from elephant to lizard..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by mytime24(f): 10:08pm On May 18, 2020
Let me go nd check my results
Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 18, 2020
Kenneth10110:

I used strategy for Maths too at times 'didi didi if your leg is to dirty please take it out and wash it' if you can understand that formula cheesy

Omo that Maths na horror film. God punish my maths teacher for secondary school. Na only to flog d idiot sabi. grin grin grin. Na higher inst levels maths n calculations com sweet small.

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 18, 2020
Quantitative reasoning.
Handwriting.

1 Like

Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by Kenneth10110(m): 10:17pm On May 18, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Omo that Maths na horror film. God punish my maths teacher for secondary school. Na only to flog d idiot sabi. grin grin grin. Na higher inst levels maths n calculations com sweet small.

Maths was more than horror film to me every Monday morning maths was first subject so i disliked Monday morning then. I don't even keep my maths note clean luckily for me my Maths teachers where calm.
Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 18, 2020
Biology and Agriculture
Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by Kenneth10110(m): 10:19pm On May 18, 2020
dirtydiva:
Biology and Agriculture

Wow i loved a particular biology subject then i got flogged for asking silly questions about it grin
Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by SmallmebigGod: 10:19pm On May 18, 2020
Mathematics
Re: Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read by Kenneth10110(m): 10:21pm On May 18, 2020
mytime24:
Let me go nd check my results

Eeehhh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Disadvantage Of Being Too Smart. / How Do I Check Aaua Post Ume Result Pls Help / Abu Postume Result Released.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.