Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Alhamdulillah Eid And Friday Prayer To Hold In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhamdulillah Eid And Friday Prayer To Hold In Kano (692 Views)

Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer / Crowd At National Mosque Abuja , As Bola Tinubu Observe Friday Prayer / Buhari Performs Friday Prayer In Daura (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alhamdulillah Eid And Friday Prayer To Hold In Kano by olasco2035: 7:24pm On May 18, 2020
The Kano State government has agreed toAllow eid fitr prayers to hold across the state after reaching and agreement with the Islamic scholars and imams on safety measures against covid 19 to be observed.

Re: Alhamdulillah Eid And Friday Prayer To Hold In Kano by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:29pm On May 18, 2020
olasco2035:
The Kano State government has agreed toAllow eid fitr prayers to hold across the state after reaching and agreement with the Islamic scholars and imams on safety measures against covid 19 to be observed.

The daftness in kano is second to none.

7 Likes

Re: Alhamdulillah Eid And Friday Prayer To Hold In Kano by helinues: 7:30pm On May 18, 2020
Let me reserve my comments
Re: Alhamdulillah Eid And Friday Prayer To Hold In Kano by slivertongue: 7:35pm On May 18, 2020
politics and disease don't always align. but in Nigeria politics comes first before common sense and science.

the pepple of kano value religious rituals more than the safety of their lives

1 Like

Re: Alhamdulillah Eid And Friday Prayer To Hold In Kano by Yenefer(f): 7:38pm On May 18, 2020
Good coronavirus is scam
Re: Alhamdulillah Eid And Friday Prayer To Hold In Kano by Sonoyom(m): 8:21pm On May 18, 2020
Results! Results!! Results!!!
Re: Alhamdulillah Eid And Friday Prayer To Hold In Kano by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 18, 2020
Anytime u see safety measures should be maintained.

Just know its not for Nigerians
Re: Alhamdulillah Eid And Friday Prayer To Hold In Kano by honeyB2018: 9:43pm On May 18, 2020
If this becomes a reality, I will urge the Christian leaders to demand that all churches be opened for worship any where in Nigeria
Re: Alhamdulillah Eid And Friday Prayer To Hold In Kano by dokiOloye(m): 10:03pm On May 18, 2020
Yenefer:
Good coronavirus is scam
Today Corona is scam.
Yesterday,Buhari should fire the head of NCDC cos he is allowing Corona kill Kano ppl cos they are not his people.
That's y I don't pity your lots when your brother boko kills you.
Typical northern muslim elite is very heartless and plays politics with everything.

2 Likes

Re: Alhamdulillah Eid And Friday Prayer To Hold In Kano by OgwuEgo: 10:07pm On May 18, 2020
Especially Boko Haram and bandits since dem no wan do family planning, bullet will plan them.
dokiOloye:

Today Corona is scam.
Yesterday,the head of NCDC should resign cos he is Igbo and is allowing Corona kill muslims.
That's y I don't pity your lots when your brother boko kills you
Re: Alhamdulillah Eid And Friday Prayer To Hold In Kano by ZooOga: 10:26pm On May 18, 2020
what's the 2020 start schedule for Shawwal for the very devout? wink

Have you completed six fast of Shawwal? by Lukgaf(m): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2019

https://www.nairaland.com/5230861/completed-six-fast-shawwal
Re: Alhamdulillah Eid And Friday Prayer To Hold In Kano by TripA(m): 11:10pm On May 18, 2020
if somewhere like Kano get to gather in the name of obeying social distance then we also get to go out and worship it not fair .......o
Re: Alhamdulillah Eid And Friday Prayer To Hold In Kano by AgentNairaland(f): 11:12pm On May 18, 2020
My Prayer Is That Corona Won't kill Your Emir Mr Bayero
Re: Alhamdulillah Eid And Friday Prayer To Hold In Kano by ProT: 11:22pm On May 18, 2020
honeyB2018:
If this becomes a reality, I will urge the Christian leaders to demand that all churches be opened for worship any where in Nigeria
I pity you!
So if folks in Kano decide to be suicidal, you want to join them too?

The only thing I want is for folks in Kano to be contained in Kano; the LEA should take the enforcement of the no inter-state movements seriously.
Re: Alhamdulillah Eid And Friday Prayer To Hold In Kano by AuwalYusuf812(m): 11:29pm On May 18, 2020
honeyB2018:
this is Una problem in this country, always on tribal reason and Religious issue
Re: Alhamdulillah Eid And Friday Prayer To Hold In Kano by Balyz: 12:03am On May 19, 2020
AuwalYusuf812:
this is Una problem in this country, always on tribal reason and Religious issue
Auwal the reopening of religious places of worship is a very bad idea at this time. Even the Saudis and the Vatican haven't opened up theirs
Re: Alhamdulillah Eid And Friday Prayer To Hold In Kano by Jostoman: 12:03am On May 19, 2020
honeyB2018:
una eyes don dey open small small
Re: Alhamdulillah Eid And Friday Prayer To Hold In Kano by KunleyY19(m): 12:15am On May 19, 2020
grin grin grin

Iran comes to mind...
We have fasted diligently for 29/30 days. Yet they wanna use small mess to spoil the whole yansh.

All the best for Kano. We in Lagos, we are staying indoor on that day. Whether Covid is Real or it is not real, I don't wanna be the one to confirm it.
Re: Alhamdulillah Eid And Friday Prayer To Hold In Kano by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:46am On May 19, 2020
Balyz:
Auwal the reopening of religious places of worship is a very bad idea at this time. Even the Saudis and the Vatican haven't opened up theirs
must we compare ourselves with them, life must go on okay, we are not going to stay in lockdown forever, & try to help urself & the upcoming youths by not putting religious & tribal matter on ur head because we will only destroy our country with it, know benefit from it, if not problems, Remember wat we do now, our upcoming youths will carry from where we stop, whether good or bad......... I don't mean any trouble with you sir

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram In Trouble As Buratai Restructured More Armored Vehicles (pix, Video) / Kogi Bank Robbery: Many Feared Dead Following Robbery Attack (graphic Images) / AfDB Bows To U.S. Pressure, Authorises Private Investigation Against Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.