Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Instead Of ''landlord'', The United Nations Wants You To Say ''owner'' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Instead Of ''landlord'', The United Nations Wants You To Say ''owner'' (746 Views)

Landlord Festus Shares Bags Of Rice In Cambodia (Photos) / Benin Landlord Kills Huge Python At The Back Of His House (Photos) / Anyone Heard About United Nations Grant On Poverty Alleviation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instead Of ''landlord'', The United Nations Wants You To Say ''owner'' by LeOstrich: 7:50pm On May 18, 2020
The idiots at the UN who seem not to have any work besides spreading bullsh!t pseudoscience and lies to further their globalist pay masters, have decided to roll out a long list of gender neutral words.

According to a tweet sent by the official twitter handle @UN via @UN_Women, the satanic abortionist dykes at the UN Women office want us to be gender neutral henceforth and so they drew out a list of ''No-No'' words that they want you to stop using asap.

In place of ''Landlord'' (which is masculine with the ''lord'' prefix), these jobless dykes want you to use the gender neutral term ''Owner''.

So next time your OWNER calls and demands his money, make sure to pay.

Also they don't want to hear you say ''girl/boy'' friend or even ''wife or husband'' and will rather have you use the term ''partner'' which to them is gender neutral.

That applies to both son and daughter which for some reason they omitted but which I will clarify for you on their behalf, and I guess will rather have you address them as offspring.

These animals in human form forgot to apply their senseless logic by continuing to address themselves as @UN_Women as if that is in any way gender neutral.

Progressiveness or liberalism is a disease that can only be gotten from Kike indoctrination.

MADNESS!

Any of you who still has any single atom of trust of the UN and the imbecilic idiots that hover around that coven, need to wake up!

3 Likes

Re: Instead Of ''landlord'', The United Nations Wants You To Say ''owner'' by helinues: 7:51pm On May 18, 2020
Another gibberish
Re: Instead Of ''landlord'', The United Nations Wants You To Say ''owner'' by LeOstrich: 7:53pm On May 18, 2020
[s]
helinues:
Another gibberish
[/s]

Fasting kill you there , YARIBANZA ZOMBIE
Re: Instead Of ''landlord'', The United Nations Wants You To Say ''owner'' by Enoch07: 7:53pm On May 18, 2020
black man, see the condition they gave to use those words.
Re: Instead Of ''landlord'', The United Nations Wants You To Say ''owner'' by helinues: 7:54pm On May 18, 2020
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]

Fasting kill you there , YARIBANZA ZOMBIE

Anger, envy and insult is their regular trade mark..

The poto.potians grin cheesy
Re: Instead Of ''landlord'', The United Nations Wants You To Say ''owner'' by LeOstrich: 7:58pm On May 18, 2020
[s]
helinues:

Anger, envy and insult is their regular trade mark..

The poto.potians grin cheesy
[/s]

SLAVE
Re: Instead Of ''landlord'', The United Nations Wants You To Say ''owner'' by LeOstrich: 7:59pm On May 18, 2020
[s]
Enoch07:
black man, see the condition they gave to use those words.
[/s]

niggerians are born slaves to worship those who enslave them.

Keep worshiping the beast of no nation.
Re: Instead Of ''landlord'', The United Nations Wants You To Say ''owner'' by Enoch07: 8:01pm On May 18, 2020
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]
niggerians are born slaves to worship those who enslave them.
Keep worshiping the beast of no nation.
aboki, nobody is stopping you from using the usual words oo
Re: Instead Of ''landlord'', The United Nations Wants You To Say ''owner'' by illicit(m): 8:07pm On May 18, 2020
Language is dynamic
Re: Instead Of ''landlord'', The United Nations Wants You To Say ''owner'' by Righteousness89(m): 8:24pm On May 18, 2020
Abominable United Nations

1 Like

Re: Instead Of ''landlord'', The United Nations Wants You To Say ''owner'' by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 18, 2020
How does this change any thing now.

Re: Instead Of ''landlord'', The United Nations Wants You To Say ''owner'' by LeOstrich: 8:50pm On May 18, 2020
[s]
Fabulouzjoseph:
How does this change any thing now.
[/s]

FAGG0T
Re: Instead Of ''landlord'', The United Nations Wants You To Say ''owner'' by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 18, 2020
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]

FAGG0T
wait who are you refering to as gay?
Re: Instead Of ''landlord'', The United Nations Wants You To Say ''owner'' by joyandfaith: 6:08am On May 25, 2020
T̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶d̶i̶o̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶U̶N̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶i̶d̶e̶s̶ ̶s̶p̶r̶e̶a̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶u̶l̶l̶s̶h̶!̶t̶ ̶p̶s̶e̶u̶d̶o̶s̶c̶i̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶u̶r̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶g̶l̶o̶b̶a̶l̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶p̶a̶y̶ ̶m̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶s̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶c̶i̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶o̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶g̶e̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶n̶e̶u̶t̶r̶a̶l̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶d̶s̶.̶ ̶A̶c̶c̶o̶r̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶w̶e̶e̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶i̶c̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶t̶w̶i̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶a̶n̶d̶l̶e̶ ̶@̶U̶N̶ ̶v̶i̶a̶ ̶@̶U̶N̶_̶W̶o̶m̶e̶n̶ ̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶t̶a̶n̶i̶c̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶r̶t̶i̶o̶n̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶d̶y̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶U̶N̶ ̶W̶o̶m̶e̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶u̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶g̶e̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶n̶e̶u̶t̶r̶a̶l̶ ̶h̶e̶n̶c̶e̶f̶o̶r̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶d̶r̶e̶w̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶'̶'̶N̶o̶-̶N̶o̶'̶'̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶d̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶p̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶s̶a̶p̶.̶ ̶I̶n̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶'̶'̶L̶a̶n̶d̶l̶o̶r̶d̶'̶'̶ ̶(̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶a̶s̶c̶u̶l̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶'̶'̶l̶o̶r̶d̶'̶'̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶f̶i̶x̶)̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶j̶o̶b̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶d̶y̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶e̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶n̶e̶u̶t̶r̶a̶l̶ ̶t̶e̶r̶m̶ ̶'̶'̶O̶w̶n̶e̶r̶'̶'̶.̶ ̶S̶o̶ ̶n̶e̶x̶t̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶O̶W̶N̶E̶R̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶l̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶e̶m̶a̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶e̶y̶,̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶a̶y̶.̶ ̶A̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶'̶'̶g̶i̶r̶l̶/̶b̶o̶y̶'̶'̶ ̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶'̶'̶w̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶h̶u̶s̶b̶a̶n̶d̶'̶'̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶r̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶e̶r̶m̶ ̶'̶'̶p̶a̶r̶t̶n̶e̶r̶'̶'̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶e̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶n̶e̶u̶t̶r̶a̶l̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶l̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶h̶ ̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶a̶u̶g̶h̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶o̶m̶i̶t̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶l̶a̶r̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶h̶a̶l̶f̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶u̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶r̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶r̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶s̶p̶r̶i̶n̶g̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶i̶m̶a̶l̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶h̶u̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶m̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶s̶e̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶l̶o̶g̶i̶c̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶i̶n̶u̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶r̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶s̶e̶l̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶@̶U̶N̶_̶W̶o̶m̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶g̶e̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶n̶e̶u̶t̶r̶a̶l̶.̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶g̶r̶e̶s̶s̶i̶v̶e̶n̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶l̶i̶b̶e̶r̶a̶l̶i̶s̶m̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶t̶e̶n̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶K̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶d̶o̶c̶t̶r̶i̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.̶ ̶M̶A̶D̶N̶E̶S̶S̶!̶ ̶A̶n̶y̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶g̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶U̶N̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶m̶b̶e̶c̶i̶l̶i̶c̶ ̶i̶d̶i̶o̶t̶
Re: Instead Of ''landlord'', The United Nations Wants You To Say ''owner'' by boyjo: 11:18am On May 25, 2020
The male gender need to wake up and pray for inside room.
Na so e dey start but them fail in Jesus name, amen!

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 1500 Naira Everyday / 2021 Past Question & Answers For SUBEB/TESCOM / If I Receive 10m Will My Account Be Blocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.