Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Which Crops Can I Plant In Nawfia, Anambra To Harvest In 3months - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Which Crops Can I Plant In Nawfia, Anambra To Harvest In 3months (2297 Views)

Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users / Bountiful First Harvest In My Tomato Farm / Ogun State Begins Dry Season Harvest In Youth Rice Production Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Crops Can I Plant In Nawfia, Anambra To Harvest In 3months by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
sassysure:

Naaaaa cheesy
No wonder.
Always frequent the food section and u will see what they use all those things I mentioned to prepare. U will see steps on how to prepare them too.
So many of them. Lots of guys like you go there to learn how to cook secretly grin
If you are in doubt, and don't want to comment there, tag somebody you loved his or her food and ask your questions. They will readily help you out kiss kiss

Also, u have the advantage of staying in igboland so to get most of the ingredients are very easy.

Welcome home kiss

We dey leave, people like you are coming back. grin

U will blow out of proportion once u start cooking. Don't say I didn't warn you o cheesy
Lol!
thanks.
Are schools back over there where you are?
Re: Which Crops Can I Plant In Nawfia, Anambra To Harvest In 3months by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
A small Ugu that was planted over a year ago on the compound, I just discovered had rotted away without being harvested; is this normal?
Re: Which Crops Can I Plant In Nawfia, Anambra To Harvest In 3months by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 21, 2020
So I have purchase seedlings for:
gie (yam)
ugu (pumpkin)
po
Re: Which Crops Can I Plant In Nawfia, Anambra To Harvest In 3months by mrinsurer: 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
plant groundnut or okro
Re: Which Crops Can I Plant In Nawfia, Anambra To Harvest In 3months by Emmafly(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2020
Good morning,

I have ugu leaves for sale directly from the farm. order for any quantity. though at least a sizeable quantity. can supply anywhere within lagos. My farm location is at ikorodu. I will also embark on large scale dry season ugu farming by November, so potential buyers should also keep this number.

08183549869- Emmanuel.
Re: Which Crops Can I Plant In Nawfia, Anambra To Harvest In 3months by Chibueze775(m): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
okoroemeka:
The best crop for a new unseasoned farmer like the op to manage properly is garden eggplant,it is adaptable,resistant to many diseases and yields high,we still have available green garden eggplant seeds at our farm near umunze,it is even close to the op location,a 3 plot farm of garden eggplant will contain nothing less than 1200-1300 crops which is a big deal when the harvest starts rolling in,you can contact us on WhatsApp 08119942049 meglee farms
how much do u sell those egg plant seeds, I will love to give it a try
Re: Which Crops Can I Plant In Nawfia, Anambra To Harvest In 3months by Zenithh: 12:39pm On May 05, 2021
Pls i need lemon grass seedling in Anambra..anyone to help??

Also hybrid plantain rhizomes/shoots for planting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy Your Bambara Nut ( Okpa ) Powder One. / How To Reduce The Cost Of Fish Feed Via Maggots Production / Which Agriculture Sector Can I Venture Into With Capital Of N200,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.