Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Nairalander Kills Snake In Front Of Home - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nairalander Kills Snake In Front Of Home (842 Views)

I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. / Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Kills Snake In Front Of Home by buchito1(m): 8:26pm On May 18, 2020
Finally!!!! I killed a snake!!! grin

Best feeling ever! grin I feel like i just won a Lottery! lipsrsealed Bashing is allowed. undecided Walahi, killing a snake could be a great achievement! cheesy

So, I just came back from work not long ago. Got to my gate Saw this Black Reptile starring at me, at first i thought it was just a stick, till my brother screamed SNAKE! SNAKE!! SNAKE!!!

As a sharp Lagos Boy, na so i rush find Iron Plank, Plank am for brain. Didn't die at first, wanted to escape, in my mind I was like (highest I go use hand catch am kill am if e no die) angry

So after the third strike, baba gave up! embarassed

If you haven't killed a snake yet, you're not my mate cheesy cool

Nairalanders Biko, what typa snake be this? Hope it's not my village people i just killed ohh!!! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Kills Snake In Front Of Home by SeverusSnape(m): 8:27pm On May 18, 2020
wonderful. This specie is called 'Lagos spitting cobra'. You heard it from me first. cool
Re: Nairalander Kills Snake In Front Of Home by buchito1(m): 8:31pm On May 18, 2020
SeverusSnape:
wonderful
cool
You feel me bah? grin
Re: Nairalander Kills Snake In Front Of Home by adarayz(f): 8:33pm On May 18, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalander Kills Snake In Front Of Home by buchito1(m): 8:34pm On May 18, 2020
SeverusSnape:
wonderful. This specie is called 'Lagos spitting cobra'. You heard it from me first. cool
Jesus Christ!!!! shocked shocked

Na Cobra I kill!!?? shocked

I think I should be the Second Dracula cool

Seun lalasticlala make una come see shocked
Re: Nairalander Kills Snake In Front Of Home by buchito1(m): 8:38pm On May 18, 2020
adarayz:
lipsrsealed
Wetin happen? Should I send more pictures of the snake to your WhatsApp? angry
Re: Nairalander Kills Snake In Front Of Home by Richhard(m): 8:40pm On May 18, 2020
Looks deadly with that shape of head, thank God you got it before it gets to you, most times though, it's we humans, that invade their privacy.

You all know it's compulsory and mandatory you use Face mask when you leave the comfort of your home, (especially those in Lagos) buy your quality Face masks from Courtiers fabrics, we deliver to all the nook and cranny of Nigeria (for those buying in bulk) and we can customize for your company and firm, contact us Now, we're In Lagos.

Re: Nairalander Kills Snake In Front Of Home by PrincessB1(f): 8:49pm On May 18, 2020
Lala will move it to FrontPage soon.
Re: Nairalander Kills Snake In Front Of Home by Braintrain: 8:52pm On May 18, 2020
If Lala move this thread to fp me and am
Go wear one trouser,I will track him and flog him mercilessly
Re: Nairalander Kills Snake In Front Of Home by marshalcarter: 8:57pm On May 18, 2020
The innocent snake that's coming from wedding is whom you butchered like this what if it's the only child of its parent what if it's child's naming ceremony is tomorrow

oh the heart of men....
Re: Nairalander Kills Snake In Front Of Home by rottable(m): 8:58pm On May 18, 2020
this must be MIRACULOUS BLACK MAMBA.
Re: Nairalander Kills Snake In Front Of Home by buchito1(m): 9:06pm On May 18, 2020
marshalcarter:
The innocent snake that's coming from wedding is whom you butchered like this what if it's the only child of its parent what if it's child's naming ceremony is tomorrow

oh the heart of men....
will you keep chut!

Re: Nairalander Kills Snake In Front Of Home by Duusmann: 9:12pm On May 18, 2020
buchito1:
Finally!!!! I killed a snake!!! grin

Best feeling ever! grin I feel like i just won a Lottery! lipsrsealed Bashing is allowed. undecided Walahi, killing a snake could be a great achievement! cheesy

So, I just came back from work not long ago. Got to my gate Saw this Black Reptile starring at me, at first i thought it was just a stick, till my brother screamed SNAKE! SNAKE!! SNAKE!!!

As a sharp Lagos Boy, na so i rush find Iron Plank, Plank am for brain. Didn't die at first, wanted to escape, in my mind I was like (highest I go use hand catch am kill am if e no die) angry

So after the third strike, baba gave up! embarassed

If you haven't killed a snake yet, you're not my mate cheesy cool

Nairalanders Biko, what typa snake be this? Hope it's not my village people i just killed ohh!!! shocked

Seun & lalasticlala come and see o!
Re: Nairalander Kills Snake In Front Of Home by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:23pm On May 18, 2020
Looks like a baby forest cobra.
Re: Nairalander Kills Snake In Front Of Home by Dpsychologist: 9:30pm On May 18, 2020
Lol i am expecting this to enter frontpage
Re: Nairalander Kills Snake In Front Of Home by Duusmann: 9:35pm On May 18, 2020
Guy, hope say you use am cook better white soup with plenty periwinkles?
Re: Nairalander Kills Snake In Front Of Home by Millennialaku(m): 10:25pm On May 18, 2020
today is 18/05/2020. this will get to front page by tomorrow being 19/05/2020
Re: Nairalander Kills Snake In Front Of Home by Richhard(m): 1:17am On May 20, 2020
Millennialaku:
today is 18/05/2020. this will get to front page by tomorrow being 19/05/2020
Re: Nairalander Kills Snake In Front Of Home by 2Arsenal: 8:07am On May 12, 2022
buchito1:
cool
You feel me bah? grin

I saw one of your posts about your testimony about about you travel to Canada. Can u please guide me through.
My WhatsApp number is 08064415883. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Lets Post Pics Of Our Dobermans / Super Big Bone Caucasian Available / Puppies For Sale (german Shepherd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.