Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

I See Hunger And Austerity Looming - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I See Hunger And Austerity Looming (553 Views)

Atiku To Edo People: Vote Ighodalo, Reject APC, Hunger And Poverty / Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? / Naira Crisis Has Brought Hunger And Anger - Sultan Of Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See Hunger And Austerity Looming by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:33pm On May 18, 2020
call me a prophet of doom or whatever you feel, that's your own cup of tea. I see hunger and starvation looming. this will be as a result of this purposeless lockdown that has done more harm than good.

I went to the market today and discovered how the sizes of commodities have reduced drastically despite the increase in prices. many people who come online to support this lockdown don't see what is coming. I don't blame them, most of them are still dependants who don't even know the cost of maggi in the market. na mama and papa they provide everything for them. some are lazy civil servants while others are just idle and jobless. they this austerity begins they will still go online and litter the whole place with bank account details backed by fake emotional stories.

the interstate lockdown will create more problems than the slightest amount of good. transporting commodities and foodstuffs from one state to the other is very strenuous now due to interstate lockdown.

the painful part is that the average people, with some even vigorously defending lockdown will suffer more than the politicians. A man who holds another man down in the mud as a way of disgracing him will also stay right in the mud too.

4 Likes

Re: I See Hunger And Austerity Looming by chinjo(m): 9:34pm On May 18, 2020
Oh you are just seeing? Me, I am already witnessing it o. You are just stating the obvious.

3 Likes

Re: I See Hunger And Austerity Looming by Staphylococcus: 9:35pm On May 18, 2020
Do you smoke Marijuana or take excessive alcohol?

Everybody is already aware of that fact already.

Its like saying it will rain in the month June.

1 Like

Re: I See Hunger And Austerity Looming by ProfAmaben(m): 9:35pm On May 18, 2020
Okay, manage this mark for your intelligence

1 Like

Re: I See Hunger And Austerity Looming by eunisam: 9:39pm On May 18, 2020
Are you just waking up from sleep?

1 Like

Re: I See Hunger And Austerity Looming by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:40pm On May 18, 2020
chinjo:
Oh you are just seeing? Me, I am already witnessing it o. You are just stating the obvious.

but many still don't know.

1 Like

Re: I See Hunger And Austerity Looming by temblor1(m): 9:58pm On May 18, 2020
EjaikreTheViper my dear, I dey riverside since April, just dey gather cowries wey I go use pay your bride price. No be say my money finish wo, na unto JUST IN CASE levels.
Hope say u don dey gather firewood and calabash. No forget handfan o...
Anyhow sha we go survive grin grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I See Hunger And Austerity Looming by Nobody: 10:52am On May 19, 2020
Well said Dear.
@All those attacking OP, what action have taken since your realisation of this looming catastrophe? At least least the OP was concerned and responsible enough to create this thread.
EjaikreTheViper:
call me a prophet of doom or whatever you feel, that's your own cup of tea. I see hunger and starvation looming. this will be as a result of this purposeless lockdown that has done more harm than good.

I went to the market today and discovered how the sizes of commodities have reduced drastically despite the increase in prices. many people who come online to support this lockdown don't see what is coming. I don't blame them, most of them are still dependants who don't even know the cost of maggi in the market. na mama and papa they provide everything for them. some are lazy civil servants while others are just idle and jobless. they this austerity begins they will still go online and litter the whole place with bank account details backed by fake emotional stories.

the interstate lockdown will create more problems than the slightest amount of good. transporting commodities and foodstuffs from one state to the other is very strenuous now due to interstate lockdown.

the painful part is that the average people, with some even vigorously defending lockdown will suffer more than the politicians. A man who holds another man down in the mud as a way of disgracing him will also stay right in the mud too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I See Hunger And Austerity Looming by DaddyGoo: 9:11am On Apr 25, 2022
This OP abeg give me sure odds. Your prophecy too gbaski walahi!

(1) (Reply)

MURIC Raises Alarm Over Plot To Use Amotekun To Create Oduduwa Republic / I Was Raped On The Blade By My Foster Father - Black Celebrity Cries Out / Imo Pdp Griefs Over Gov. Uzodimma Road Commissioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.