Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? (972 Views)

Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong / Fatose: APC Must Die For Nigeria To Have Peace / Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by mekaboy(m): 10:17pm On May 18, 2020
If you are guaranteed that if you die, Nigeria will become like dubai. 24hrs electricity, good roadals, security. Citizens will be rich, most of the jobs will be done by foreigners. Citizens wont have to work for money but passion.

You will not enjoy it but your family, relatives and friends will enjoy it while you are gone.

Will you accept to die for a better Nigeria?
Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by IkeOnyia: 10:29pm On May 18, 2020
mekaboy:
If you are guaranteed that if you die, Nigeria will become like dubai. 24hrs electricity, good roadals, security. Citizens will be rich, most of the jobs will be done by foreigners. Citizens wont have to work for money but passion.

You will not enjoy it but your family, relatives and friends will enjoy it while you are gone.

Jesus Christ is merciful.
Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by Bossontop(m): 10:30pm On May 18, 2020
Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by Yobabad: 10:35pm On May 18, 2020
IkeOnyia:
I know that a demented fool like Peter Obi will not agree to die for Nigeria but he wants to be vice president cheesy
. Even Bola Tinubu that is qurter to die will not even want to die for Nigeria with is smoked dirty teeth

14 Likes

Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by HarunaWest(m): 10:37pm On May 18, 2020
mekaboy:

When i have like four kids...no problem..at least the government will take care of them
Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 18, 2020
When I cannot even die for **myself** undecided

2 Likes

Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by falcon01: 10:55pm On May 18, 2020
currently No! but If I have wife and kids and I'm sure their life would be better I will die for Nigeria
Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:56pm On May 18, 2020
Eric Dier
Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by temblor1(m): 11:01pm On May 18, 2020
Make Buhari die finish first, den we fit reason dis your matter
Modified:
I just dey imagine say dem feature Buhari for 24 movie as president, how Jack Bauer go take survive cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 18, 2020
Yes i can die to see a better future for my people.
america, canada, australia and other developed places we see today did'nt improve overnight people worked hard and sacrificied to make them what they are today.

1 Like

Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by Billygee2u: 6:06am On May 19, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Yes i can die to see a better future for my people.
america, canada, australia and other developed places we see today did'nt improve overnight people worked hard and sacrificied to make them what they are today.
are you with your sense at all?
Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by helinues: 6:09am On May 19, 2020
Then , Nigeria is not ready to be great cos ain't gonna die for any country not to talk of Nigeria
Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by gidgiddy: 6:28am On May 19, 2020
mekaboy:

I would do it for Biafra, but never Nigeria

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:31am On May 19, 2020
Millions have died already
Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by leksite120(m): 6:35am On May 19, 2020
gidgiddy:

I would do it for Biafra, but never Nigeria
What's d difference, your Biafra people are inside the Nigeria , so it's d same, they'll enjoy together, it's stil like dying for your Biafra.
Or is it your Biafra country that matter to you or the betterment of your people
Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by dukeprince50: 6:40am On May 19, 2020
falcon01:
currently No! but If I have wife and kids and I'm sure their life would be better I will die for Nigeria
even if I have everything, I won't die for Nigeria, Jesus died for the world yet sin is even more than it was back then
Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by dukeprince50: 6:42am On May 19, 2020
mekaboy:

life that I will not later enjoy? I rather make money and move to Dubai
Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by juman(m): 6:49am On May 19, 2020
Nigeria can never become a great country.
Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:52am On May 19, 2020
Why not we ask our politicians that question.
Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:53am On May 19, 2020
Zita55:
When I cannot even die for **myself** undecided
Nigeria is ur country far undecided undecided
Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by AhoadaRivers: 7:00am On May 19, 2020
The ones that carry 'one naijeriyya' on their heads should die first.
Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by Nobody: 7:03am On May 19, 2020
No country became great overnight, many of their citizens fought for the freedoms and liberties they enjoy today. They also had corrupt leaders but they fought them off, to this day these countries still have corrupt leaders but the corruption is more covert and benefits the leaders and their citizens. Nigeria's corruption is overt, obvious and benefits the politicians, their cronies and relatives. Furthermore, the Nigerian politician does not even try to hide their corruption, their corruption is in plain sight.

Back to your question, at this moment, Nigerians are not angry and hungry enough yet. When the individual hustle dries up and everybody except the politicians are on ground zero, then something will happen. Till then people will hustle, migrate abroad and complain about Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by Flyingngel(m): 7:13am On May 19, 2020
people wey don die for Nigeria plenty, how e take better?
Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by illicit(m): 7:26am On May 19, 2020
Nigeria can die so that I can be great...

3 Likes

Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by gidgiddy: 7:33am On May 19, 2020
leksite120:
What's d difference, your Biafra people are inside the Nigeria , so it's d same, they'll enjoy together, it's stil like dying for your Biafra.
Or is it your Biafra country that matter to you or the betterment of your people

No its not the same thing, Im not going to die for other people I have no love for.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by SouthNigerian: 7:35am On May 19, 2020
mekaboy:

Yes I Will!

Life is nothing when you live for nothing. When I die for what I live for, am doing something right.

I'll be willing to lay my life for my Country in as much the Foundation of a Strong Influential Legacy (a Legacy that develop and utilize the inherent skills and talents of my Country's Citizens) that outlives me have be Erected. A Legacy Highly Revered by Generations.
Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by Nobody: 8:07am On May 19, 2020
Billygee2u:
are you with your sense at all?
Yes i am with my sense why do you ask?
Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by spiritmasquerad(m): 8:21am On May 19, 2020
juman:
Nigeria can never become a great country.
With people like u even america would go back to being a 3rd world country
Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by spiritmasquerad(m): 8:24am On May 19, 2020
Yes
Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by PureGoldh(m): 9:00am On May 19, 2020
Make I reason am First
Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by Marine54(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2020
Yobabad:
. Even Bola Tinubu that is qurter to die will not even want to die for Nigeria with is smoked dirty teeth
you mean !

1 Like

Re: Will You Die For Nigeria To Be Great? by Nobody: 9:09am On May 19, 2020
mekaboy:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Ijaw Youths Told To Engage Nigeria In Civil War / APC Govs, Leaders Meet In Abuja Over Edo Election / Forty Fulani Facts Most Yeroba Muslims Do Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.