Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong (27273 Views)

Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property / CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim / 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by politicoNG: 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT77MeTYAe0
Asiwaju has done good, it is his turn. If you chop alone, you die alone so it is not chop alone. It is his (Tinubu) turn to chop too - APC PCC DG, Simon Lalong

Nlfpmod Mynd44

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Ofunaofu: 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
After chopping the entire common wealth of Lagosians, he still wants to chop more

Nigerians won't allow it

670 Likes 65 Shares

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by lhordspy: 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
Bloody liar. After this Election, i will make sure some of you rot in prison for misinformation and trying to mislead the public. Some of you will eat watery beans in prison till your stomach cant take it anymore.

Explaining the meaning of Emilokan in his own understanding, What Lalong said was: " If you do good, you receive good. If you chop alone, you die alone. Asiwaju has done good. So it is his turn to Chop (receive good) too" .

He was reffering to the number of people Tinubu helped both financially and career wise. It means Tinubu helped lot of people, it is his turn to receive back the favour.

71 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Urheadmaster(m): 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
tongue

Tulubu is a greedy man.

Upon all this while he has been occupying various offices as a politician, he never chop belleful tongue

264 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Obalacam(m): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
Irony of life.
They are positioning themselves to finish our national treasure to the lowest.
It's like they don't give a Bleep about the future and the direction this country is heading to.
Please vote wisely for yourself and your unborn generation, not all will have the means to japa ooooo

268 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
I don’t think Tinubu’s health is that bad as been portrayed on social media by Obidients, so far he has proved otherwise and he’s the most agile campaign wise. He’s almost everywhere.

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Ancestortinubu: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
Another mentally deranged bastard urchin on the loose.

quote author=peepydelano post=120124983]I don’t think Tinubu’s health is that bad as been portrayed on social media by Obidients, so far he has proved otherwise and he’s the most agile campaign wise. He’s almost everywhere.[/quote]

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Generation1: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
Emilokan…… that statement has silent many people.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by unohbethel(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
peepydelano:
I don’t think Tinubu’s health is that bad as been portrayed on social media by Obidients, so far he has proved otherwise and he’s the most agile campaign wise. He’s almost everywhere.
an Urchin that can never be Redeemed has spoken grin

198 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by alsudan: 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
With Useless APC Thieves, it’s all about Chop Chop Chop.

Buhari has chopped to the 4th Generation, that the country now owes 77 Billion Dollars.

With Thiefnubuu, they will Chop to the 444 Generation, the country will owe 77 trillion dollars and will be eventually sold off to China.

Peter Obi is our only hope, a man that will Cook what we will Chop and not borrow or steal to Chop.

152 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Zulum500: 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:
After chopping the entire common wealth of Lagosians, he still wants to chop more

Nigerians won't allow it

Na Peter do that at anamubulas some years ago shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Zulum500: 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ancestortinubu:
Another mentally deranged bastard urchin on the loose.

quote author=peepydelano post=120124983]I don’t think Tinubu’s health is that bad as been portrayed on social media by Obidients, so far he has proved otherwise and he’s the most agile campaign wise. He’s almost everywhere.

Thooonndeeer faya you

4 Likes

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
APC is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria.. how can leaders be using such terms...

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by rippa(m): 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
lhordspy:
[left][/left]Bloody liar. After this Election, i will make sure some of you rot in prison for misinformation and trying to mislead the public. Some of you will eat watery beans in prison till your stomach cant take it anymore.

Explaining the meaning of Emilokan in his own understanding, What Lalong said was: " If you do good, you receive good. If you chop alone, you die alone. Asiwaju has done good. So it is his turn to Chop (receive good) too" .

He was reffering to the number of people Tinubu helped both financially and career wise. It means Tinubu helped lot of people, it is his turn to receive back the favour.

Let the people he helped goan tell him thank you and show their appreciation
Nigeria presidency is not for mediocre. So because he help 200people then 200million should now reward him? I wondered the type of brain those listening to APC have. They have not told us how to solve the many problems buhari is leaving behind but they are rather telling us is Tinubu's turn
Una do well oo
Turn by turn people

135 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by adeola1097: 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
Esseite:
APC is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria.. how can leaders be using such terms...
What do you expect from a party only associated with thuggery and violence.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by bluegrass07: 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
lhordspy:
[left][/left]Bloody liar. After this Election, i will make sure some of you rot in prison for misinformation and trying to mislead the public. Some of you will eat watery beans in prison till your stomach cant take it anymore.

Gazelle garagara interpreter on the beat. grin

I no envy you at all. grin

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Chinjo2: 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
The ones he has chopped and still chopping in Lagos is enough.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by LegendHero(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Nigerians won't allow it

Wetin come concern you?

Na Tinubu get Lagos and he own the whole Atlantic Ocean and own all the estates in Lagos.

But no matter how much he chop Lagos wealth, lagosians will still not be poor as people in the Sad East that’s collecting #500 after child birth.

God bless Tinubu Lagos.
God bless Nigeria.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Godfirst07: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
Its obvious Tinubu is going to win the election cause Atiku is already conceding to defeat through his non chalant attitude toward campaign...he might also perform well as we are not expecting much from him by not seeing him as the messiah.... As for me I'm cool with any of the aspirants.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Penguin2: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
See the horrible mentality they are coming to power with.

May Tinubu not happen to Nigeria.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by nedu666: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
So tinubu is not tired of chopping.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Felabrity: 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
Thunder fire you and the Tinubu

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by meum: 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
The entire statement he made didn’t even make sense!

Back to the main thing he said: “Chop alone and die alone” so Nigeria’s common wealth is for chopping with your paddie? From his statement it is turn by turn! Wonderful!

There you have it Nigerians!

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Felabrity: 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubu wealth is enough to feed 10 million Nigerians for a full year

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
lhordspy:
Bloody liar. After this Election, i will make sure some of you rot in prison for misinformation and trying to mislead the public. Some of you will eat watery beans in prison till your stomach cant take it anymore.

Lol...why so pissed. Isn't this what urchins do all the time? grin grin grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Ofunaofu: 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
LegendHero:

Wetin come concern you?

Na Tinubu get Lagos and he own the whole Atlantic Ocean and own all the estates in Lagos.

But no matter how much he chop Lagos wealth, lagosians will still not be poor as people in the Sad East that’s collecting #500 after child birth.

God bless Tinubu Lagos.
God bless Nigeria.

Ranting of tribally condemned urchin

32 Likes

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by LegendHero(m): 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Ranting of tribally condemned urchin

What’s bad in Tribalism?

Even Ojuku of cursed memory was a tribalist before his demise so why can’t I be?

Are you a Iyanmili? Abi Wetin pain you from my comment?

28 Likes

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Evergreen4(m): 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
peepydelano:
we never knew that Buhari's health was that bad until he entered office. That was how Buhari was packaged through out the campaign and when he won, he spent 100days in London putting his health in order.

We cannot afford another diaspora based president.

17 Likes

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by bantos(m): 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
Are you playing?

I'm sure he means something else but the presentation is quite embarrassing tbh

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ok! Tinubu government is chopping time government

7 Likes

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Ofunaofu: 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
LegendHero:

What’s bad in Tribalism?

Even Ojuku of cursed memory was a tribalist before his demise so why can’t I be?

Are you a Iyanmili? Abi Wetin pain you from my comment?

You are nothing but a tribally condemned urchin

33 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? / Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Vacation In London / Buhari Snubs Obasanjo On His 81st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.