Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) (42122 Views)

Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) / Trailer Transporting Airplane Causes Gridlock In Edo / CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 7:43am On May 22, 2020
sulaak:

Coward, if you understand the meaning of the word "Bigot" you wouldn't have written the crap above.

Olodo, why do discuss issues that were not covered in your Almajiri curriculum.

The reason why Northern Nigeria is in complete meltdown today is that the subjects of the old Sokoto Caliphate are now the underclass of modern Nigeria, the beggers and impoverish Almajiri are basically descendant of past slavery.

Guy whether you like it or not you a bigot....
Intolerant bastard...beacause you manage to own a smartphone and have data...you think you can come here and be saying rubbish...
Go and check the meaning of bigot and see if you ain't one...
Fool...
How is norther Nigeria a complete meltdown? It is a complete meltdown yet the number of southerners living in the north is damn much compared to the other way....
You ignorant self has probably never visited the north...
Am don't with your ignorance self
Bigot fool
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 7:57am On May 22, 2020
sulaak:

Coward, if you understand the meaning of the word "Bigot" you wouldn't have written the crap above.

Olodo, why do discuss issues that were not covered in your Almajiri curriculum.

The reason why Northern Nigeria is in complete meltdown today is that the subjects of the old Sokoto Caliphate are now the underclass of modern Nigeria, the beggers and impoverish Almajiri are basically descendant of past slavery.

Go and educate yourself fool...
Even igbos came to the north as slaves with a lot of them being naked or half dress...
Go and read this down if at all you actually read....
Am done with you
https://africasacountry.com/2014/04/historyclass-with-cheta-nwanze-a-short-history-of-the-slave-trade

Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by sulaak(m): 10:19am On May 22, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Guy whether you like it or not you a bigot....
Intolerant bastard...beacause you manage to own a smartphone and have data...you think you can come here and be saying rubbish...
Go and check the meaning of bigot and see if you ain't one...
Fool...
How is norther Nigeria a complete meltdown? It is a complete meltdown yet the number of southerners living in the north is damn much compared to the other way....
You ignorant self has probably never visited the north...
Am don't with your ignorance self
Bigot fool

Olodo, lazy youth, to even think that I am suffering like you grin grin

You write ethnic baiting post and then can't take it back, I am happy that I have got under your smelling skin.
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 1:04pm On May 22, 2020
sulaak:

Olodo, lazy youth, to even think that I am suffering like you grin grin

You write ethnic baiting post and then can't take it back, I am happy that I have got under your smelling skin.

You are the lazy youth...you fool
I like ethnic baiting post?....
When you called out Northerners you didn't know you were writing ethnic baiting post?
In the post it never said Northerners it said miscreants as they were clearly not northerners from their looks and dressing...you tagged them as Northerners....i then corrected you...you are here talking nonsense
You are pained cos i brought out the passed slavery in your people with facts
Telling me to go back and read the main topic...you have forgotten am sure...
Why won't you forget when you drink your life out...you drunkard...
Your type were the ones rushing and stealling alcohol in Anambra in the truck that fell down
So you think am suffering either....not that am even not suffering like you...am not suffering at all..
Gtfo
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by sulaak(m): 4:11pm On May 22, 2020
Thetruthalways:

You are the lazy youth...you fool
I like ethnic baiting post?....
When you called out Northerners you didn't know you were writing ethnic baiting post?
In the post it never said Northerners it said miscreants as they were clearly not northerners from their looks and dressing...you tagged them as Northerners....i then corrected you...you are here talking nonsense
You are pained cos i brought out the passed slavery in your people with facts
Telling me to go back and read the main topic...you have forgotten am sure...
Why won't you forget when you drink your life out...you drunkard...
Your type were the ones rushing and stealling alcohol in Anambra in the truck that fell down
So you think am suffering either....not that am even not suffering like you...am not suffering at all..
Gtfo

Idiot, hopeless layabout, I doubt you even have a job.

If you think my people are Igbo then you have just confirmed that you are a stupid slowpoke.

You have a history of ethnic baiting on your profile. I doubt you understanding the meaning of the words "ethnic baiting" since you're already confused with the word "bigot"
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 7:03pm On May 22, 2020
sulaak:

Idiot, hopeless layabout, I doubt you even have a job.

If you think my people are Igbo then you have just confirmed that you are a stupid slowpoke.

You have a history of ethnic baiting on your profile. I doubt you understanding the meaning of the words "ethnic baiting" since you're already confused with the word "bigot"

Hopeless fool...i never said your igbo...i showed you the region where slavery was practiced most then as you claimed it was Sokoto...
Check my profile i respond to bigots like you..
Confused soul...
So due to the level of unemployment in the country as your lazy self is unemployed you think everyone doesn't have a job like your jobless ass...
Mind you am an electricity worker i even went to work today and has been going to work during this lockdown....
Confused fool...
Am done with you...
Olodo..oponu...agbaye...werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics / See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos / Escaping Death: My Journey Through America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.