Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Business Of 10 Million Naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Of 10 Million Naira. (1801 Views)

Directors Of 10 Banks Pocket N6.96bn Allowance, Compensation / Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion / Get Up To 10 Million Naira Loan Within 24 Hours Without Collateral In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Of 10 Million Naira. by zigato4real: 2:57am On May 19, 2020
Good morning, Fellow Nairaland business men. Please, what business of 10 million naira can yield daily interest of 60k? I have been able to save up 10m and i feel it's time to venture into my own line of business but i don't want anything like forex and its kind. Thanks for your contributions.
Re: Business Of 10 Million Naira. by valemtech(m): 4:31am On May 19, 2020
Do any business u knw and understand well.

1 Like

Re: Business Of 10 Million Naira. by zigato4real: 7:00am On May 19, 2020
I'm ready to get trained for the business so as to be well equipped.
Re: Business Of 10 Million Naira. by zigato4real: 7:01am On May 19, 2020
valemtech:
Do any business u knw and understand well.
I understand you very well but i still need tips

1 Like

Re: Business Of 10 Million Naira. by zigato4real: 12:45pm On May 19, 2020
Pls can someone help me out?
Re: Business Of 10 Million Naira. by johnkey: 1:53pm On May 19, 2020
zigato4real:
I'm ready to get trained for the business so as to be well equipped.
How much are you willing to pay for my consultant services? I've got numerous Biz ideas
Re: Business Of 10 Million Naira. by StrikeBack(m): 2:19pm On May 19, 2020
iPhone importation business but you have to be on ground

1 Like

Re: Business Of 10 Million Naira. by zopaks: 2:35pm On May 19, 2020
How about Parent stock poultry farming.

It involves you producing day old chicks to customers all over the country that will raise broilers and sell after six weeks.

Meaning that there's guaranteed market as far as people consume chicken every year.

You can start with 500 parent stock birds and it will cost you about 3 million to raise them until they start laying after six months time .

With 500 birds for a start ,you can make close to 1.5 m monthly and even more if we are approaching Christmas period when demand is always very higher than supply.

1 Like

Re: Business Of 10 Million Naira. by zigato4real: 9:13pm On May 19, 2020
Where do u base?
Re: Business Of 10 Million Naira. by zigato4real: 9:16pm On May 19, 2020
I base in Europe and i don't think Europe is the destinationfor iPhone
StrikeBack:
iPhone importation business but you have to be on ground
Re: Business Of 10 Million Naira. by StrikeBack(m): 9:19pm On May 19, 2020
zigato4real:
I base in Europe and i don't think Europe is the destinationfor iPhone
I mean in nigeria
Re: Business Of 10 Million Naira. by zigato4real: 9:22pm On May 19, 2020
This sound so interesting. I once had interest in poultry business but a friend told me that it'snot the kind of business i should invest in because of the uncertaintyin poultry.
zopaks:

It involves you producing day old chicks to customers all over the country that will raise broilers and sell after six weeks.

Meaning that there's guaranteed market as far as people consume chicken every year.

You can start with 500 parent stock birds and it will cost you about 3 million to raise them until they start laying after six months time .

With 500 birds for a start ,you can make close to 1.5 m monthly and even more if we are approaching Christmas period when demand is always very higher than supply.
Re: Business Of 10 Million Naira. by zigato4real: 9:23pm On May 19, 2020
But i will need to travel to the countrywhere i can buy the phones or do i just order online?
StrikeBack:

I mean in nigeria
Re: Business Of 10 Million Naira. by StrikeBack(m): 9:25pm On May 19, 2020
zigato4real:
But i will need to travel to the countrywhere i can buy the phones or do i just order online?
ordering is strictly online. You can start by ordering small quantity
Re: Business Of 10 Million Naira. by Mannyemmy(m): 11:32pm On May 19, 2020
zigato4real:
Good morning, Fellow Nairaland business men. Please, what business of 10 million naira can yield daily interest of 60k? I have been able to save up 10m and i feel it's time to venture into my own line of business but i want anything like forex and its kind. Thanks for your contributions.
Firstly, what skill do you have?
Hence you indicated on your post that you want the likes of forex and it's kind, why don't you invest on it? For more profit, you can startup your own forex trading website.
However, you can as well startup a fintech platform and you can be earning more than the amount you stated daily as most banks are not open and overcrowded these period and most persons are embracing the fintech space in Nigeria
Although, I don't know your current location, however, Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitalize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered around your area.
You can as well open a bakery. Here in my area, there is only bakery and the area has a population of thousands of inhabitants and hundreds of shops. You can startup yours by employing professional bakers and doing your own unique style of baking the bread and doing home delivery.
Hope these helps.
You can mail me for proper business consultation.
Re: Business Of 10 Million Naira. by uhuruwarri: 11:50pm On May 19, 2020
Since you are in Europe you could buy s car or a truck.dend it down to your trusted family member.get a lawyer to seal contract agreement for you they send in money to your account every week .
Re: Business Of 10 Million Naira. by emmynbolton: 1:53pm On May 20, 2020
@zigato4real........ loan out 3m to me and i will give you 100k monthly.
i will use it to run business for 18 month, pay interest every month,
while repayment of the capital will be every Six month.
Re: Business Of 10 Million Naira. by zigato4real: 3:12pm On May 20, 2020
Honestly, that money is already been set aside for business and loaning any part of it will mean shortage of fund to commence the business i want.
emmynbolton:
@zigato4real........ loan out 3m to me and i will give you 100k monthly.
i will use it to run business for 18 month, pay interest every month,
while repayment of the capital will be every Six month.
Re: Business Of 10 Million Naira. by zigato4real: 3:14pm On May 20, 2020
My dear, i tried something similar before but i didn't even recover my capital though it was a smaller amount and there was no contract agreement. I actually would want to get involved in any business that i would finally venture into.
uhuruwarri:
Since you are in Europe you could buy s car or a truck.dend it down to your trusted family member.get a lawyer to seal contract agreement for you they send in money to your account every week .
Re: Business Of 10 Million Naira. by zigato4real: 3:16pm On May 20, 2020
The fintech of a thing looks appealing. I will go through it and get back to u. Thanks so much
Mannyemmy:

Hence you indicated on your post that you want the likes of forex and it's kind, why don't you invest on it? For more profit, you can startup your own forex trading website.
However, you can as well startup a fintech platform and you can be earning more than the amount you stated daily as most banks are not open and overcrowded these period and most persons are embracing the fintech space in Nigeria
Although, I don't know your current location, however, Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitalize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered around your area.
You can as well open a bakery. Here in my area, there is only bakery and the area has a population of thousands of inhabitants and hundreds of shops. You can startup yours by employing professional bakers and doing your own unique style of baking the bread and doing home delivery.
Hope these helps.
Re: Business Of 10 Million Naira. by Lawnray: 4:02pm On May 20, 2020
It would have been easier if you were in Nigeria, You can build an IT center and fill it with like 500 computers then register with JAMB for exams. You can get contract from other institutions or organizations too but JAMB is a lot easier and they pay well.
Re: Business Of 10 Million Naira. by Mannyemmy(m): 4:41pm On May 20, 2020
zigato4real:
The fintech of a thing looks appealing. I will go through it and get back to u. Thanks so much
Alright, you can mail me to get a business proposal on it and get access to demos so you can see how it works.
Re: Business Of 10 Million Naira. by emmynbolton: 7:49pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=zigato4real post=89762514]Honestly, that money is already been set aside for business and loaning any part of it will mean shortage of fund to commence the business i want.[

You can E-mail me pls once the avenue to loan the funds for borrows.
boltonwealth@yahoo.com
Re: Business Of 10 Million Naira. by yinkatunde102: 4:50pm On May 23, 2020
I know of a forex trading platform...and I have been there for the past two year the will be paying you 18% of your money every month which is equivalent to #60000 daily you can email me to get details on it.
yinkatunde101@gmail.com
Re: Business Of 10 Million Naira. by yinkatunde102: 4:51pm On May 23, 2020
yinkatunde101@gmail.com
Re: Business Of 10 Million Naira. by tonyawo: 5:10pm On May 23, 2020
Mannyemmy:

Hope these helps.
Please am interested in the fintech business. Can you forward your business proposal and demos to my email: leyeawo@yahoo.com

Will appreciate your quick response. Thank you.
Re: Business Of 10 Million Naira. by erubasa(f): 2:50pm On May 24, 2020
Since you have saved up to 10 million naira very good don't invest in online business. There are up to 150 business ideas you can venture into. Look at the one you have passion for and check out this blog for more. You can also view the web version: https://modsfavour..com
Author: modupe erubasa
Re: Business Of 10 Million Naira. by lookers191: 9:11am On Jun 23, 2020
zopaks:

You are very correct. I am a parent stock farmer too and your figures and projections are very on point. Although i advice people to make provision for 7,000 per bird and expect about 5% mortality. In all, parent stock farming is an untapped goldmime

(1) (Reply)

Crude Oil Discount 12/6? / How Profitable Is Palm Oil And Groundnut Oil (vegetable Oil) Business? / Get One Year VPS For Just 2k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.