Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" (2767 Views)

Yari-Kalu/Kalu-Yari Senate Presidency: We Have joined forces, Not Backing Down / 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by Nobody: 3:40am On May 19, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You under Close Surveillance. You're Finished and Nigeria Is Dead"

Tell them that IPOB runs one of the most efficient intelligence agencies in the world. There is nothing you do or that happens in Aso Villa we don't know. The efficiency of our intelligence gathering is only comparable to Mossad. Yes, we don't believe in violence or guns due to our peaceful approach to this struggle but one thing we have is "superior intelligence gathering," aided by our Biafran homegrown information gathering and surveillance technology, which has allowed us to stay one step ahead of your evil plans and to scuffle them.

That same superior intelligence is why I'm alive today; we knew you were coming to kill me in Abia on the day you invaded my home. We knew the time and direction you were coming from and we successfully evaded you to show you how useless you are. We have decided how to fight this war, we have chosen to fight it not by violence and bullets like animals in the zoo but by truth and superior intelligence like civilized people.

If You Know What's Coming, You Will Let My People Go! Let My People Go! Chukwu Okike Abiama has asked me to come and take them with me to the promise land (Biafraland). The very same holy land our ancestors Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Gad and Eri were buried in.

https://www.facebook.com/MaziNnamdiKanuTheLeaderIPOB/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by Yenefer(f): 4:03am On May 19, 2020
Cowarddd like Ojukwu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by Nobody: 4:06am On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
Cowarddd like Ojukwu

A yoruba man who identified as a woman is calling someone a coward. SMH

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by Slurity(m): 4:11am On May 19, 2020
We have this, we have that. When will you actualize your claims?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by swtdrms(m): 4:14am On May 19, 2020
This guy no dey tire? Oh! I forgot it's a business venture. How will donations continue to pour in if he stops making noise.

But one would need some kind of special weeds to function at that level of irrationality. He must arouse the ego and emotion of his kinsmen and boom...continous flow of donations!

The guy must be thinking everyday about new schemes to throw out to his zombies.

He should just go and find meaningful venture to settle into rather than scamming his tribal people upandan.

How i wish his people can be sensible enough to save us this unnecessary distraction. We have serious issues in our hands, we shouldn't be wasting precious time on these nonentities.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by Nobody: 4:26am On May 19, 2020
He should come to Nigeria for better surveillance cheesy...... Hello he can't,,,, he's going to come around 2023, make money then disappear

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by kkkp: 4:37am On May 19, 2020
Hahahahha this guy is so obsessed with presidency. You cant have and you will never get freedom by being petty. No be like this Mandela and co fought for freedom o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by Nobody: 4:40am On May 19, 2020
swtdrms:
This guy no dey tire? Oh! I forgot it's a business venture. How will donations continue to pour in if he stops making noise.

But one would need some kind of special weeds to function at that level of irrationality. He must arouse the ego and emotion of his kinsmen and boom...continous flow of donations!

The guy must be thinking everyday about new schemes to throw out to his zombies.

He should just go and find meaningful venture to settle into rather than scamming his tribal people upandan.

How i wish his people can be sensible enough to save us this unnecessary distraction. We have serious issues in our hands, we shouldn't be wasting precious time on these nonentities.

sephia pains

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by AntiWailer: 5:01am On May 19, 2020
Lol clown.

Biafra being in Africa has what other African countries grin grin have in common ; a stupid leader.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by Nobody: 5:10am On May 19, 2020
AntiWailer:
Lol clown.

Biafra being in Africa has what other African countries grin grin have in common ; a stupid leader.

Afonja I know you want us to be like you people badly but what you fail to understand is Biafrans are not the same type of human being like you people; our brain functions differently and we don't even look alike. White people can tell the difference between Biafrans and Afonjas. Same way Africans can tell the difference between Western Europeans and Eastern Europeans, is the same way they can tell the difference between Biafrans and Afonjas. We are not the same people okay!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by Afamed: 5:13am On May 19, 2020
The Coward that could not attend his parents burial suddenly has the presidency under his watch.

Wonder of the world

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by Afamed: 5:15am On May 19, 2020
catfrog10:

He would have gotten his Biafra long time ago, if he had devoted the same energy and time he had the to put the presidency under his surveillance

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by Afamed: 5:16am On May 19, 2020
catfrog10:

And you still believe the lie in this your post?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by Nobody: 5:19am On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:

And you still believe the lie in this your post?

You forgot to switch to your other account.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by Afamed: 5:20am On May 19, 2020
catfrog10:

You forgot to switch to your other account.
Do you still believe in your own lies? Simple question
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by AntiWailer: 5:38am On May 19, 2020
catfrog10:

Afonja I know you want us to be like you people badly but what you fail to understand is Biafrans are not the same type of human being like you people; our brain functions differently and we don't even look alike. White people can tell the difference between Biafrans and Afonjas. Same way Africans can tell the difference between Western Europeans and Eastern Europeans, is the same way they can tell the difference between Biafrans and Afonjas. We are not the same people okay!

Lol another clown.

What are u writing in the nonsense and in the rubbish. grin ?

Like brain dead leader like follower.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by helinues: 5:54am On May 19, 2020
Run away director.

Scammer that lives on donation from his people

If a guy like Kanu can be leading million of people, what else do we expect from his supporters.. Dundiesm

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by Beedehmee(m): 5:54am On May 19, 2020
Oshe thier intelligence deadly pass Mi5 bubu should be very scared.
abegi make we rest.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by ikabasa1(m): 6:15am On May 19, 2020
catfrog10:

he is a real monkey. Let him come and fight for Biafra. It seem kanu is really frustrated and depressed over there. Ojukwu never insulted the Government that be then. How do you think you will achieve Biafra by using the current method?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by ikabasa1(m): 6:18am On May 19, 2020
kkkp:
Hahahahha this guy is so obsessed with presidency. You cant have and you will never get freedom by being petty. No be like this Mandela and co fought for freedom o
the guy lost the golden opportunity of being a hero. I believed he is very depressed and frustrated over there. Any day he dear touch his leg in Nigeria or northern Nigeria, they go eat am raw.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by dukeprince50: 6:23am On May 19, 2020
catfrog10:

sephia pains
why do u guys keep believing these empty threats from KANU on Nigeria, its high time you know he doesn't have what it takes to fight Nigeria, Ojukwu will do better than Kanu, he just dish out unnecessary lies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by okeyfrank: 6:52am On May 19, 2020
God bless MNK

It's either Nigeria Restructures/Devolves Power to the Regions/States, or Nigeria will disintegrate, sooner or later.

This is the bitter truth we must live with.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by illicit(m): 7:07am On May 19, 2020
Are we talking about the same Abraham, Isaac and Jacob here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by valirex: 7:09am On May 19, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
矮矮胖胖的直觉白化病患者仍然很难接受他的胡言乱语已不再被相信且无关紧要。✅

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by manuelreports: 7:14am On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
Cowarddd like Ojukwu
CAPITAL Fool
Don't mess with Biafra
Don't mess with Kanu
You don't know him and don't know where he came from
Don't scatter your future because of stupidity.
It is not everyone that they abuse
Don't say I did not tell you

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by manuelreports: 7:15am On May 19, 2020
Afamed:

He would have gotten his Biafra long time ago, if he had devoted the same energy and time he had the to put the presidency under his surveillance
Why are you guys pained about Biafra
Can't you guys focus on Oduduwa Republic

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by Nobody: 7:20am On May 19, 2020
Coward dilector.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by Yenefer(f): 7:21am On May 19, 2020
manuelreports:

CAPITAL Fool
Don't mess with Biafra
Don't mess with Kanu
You don't know him and don't know where he came from
Don't scatter your future because of stupidity.
It is not everyone that they abuse
Don't say I did not tell you
He is cowarddd. Do u think u can threat me with this nonsense my future is in the hand of Allah, u should be careful.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Presidency "We 've You Under Close Surveillance. You're Finished" by LincolnLynn(m): 7:28am On May 19, 2020
I really don't know why Nigeria is filled with the highest number of vile stupid daft skull that can be found anywhere in the world..When will this slowpokes realize one Nigeria is not and isn't going to work?Successive governments have failed and never in our history have we been this divided..The central government is too powerful and has been irresponsible in the exercise of her powers for a very long time.True federalism is the only solution to the problems bedevilling the country but brainless shenanigans we keep electing every four years won't restructure the country because it will close the channel of mindless looting.We've been so divided under this administration that if something is not done urgently,The country will break up on her own and that will be a maximum disaster.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True Is This Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Application / Bandits Have Effectively Surrounded Abuja From The 4 Corners / I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.