Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,624 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade (2760 Views)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / Muslim-muslim Ticket: Gov. Lalong Tenders Public Apology To Catholics / Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
Cross River governor Ben Ayade says All Progressives Congress (APC) leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is qualified to be president.

"He worked and fought hard for Muhammadu Buhari's victory, so, if the slot is zoned to the South, Tinubu deserves to contest," Ayade told BBC Pidgin Service.

"I stand with the party and will support anyone who wins the candidacy of our party.

"If Tinubu is not the one, the APC needs to respect him and dialogue with him. I know he's a human being too and would follow peace.

"I'll gladly lead any delegation to plead with him in case the party goes for another presidential candidate in 2023," Ayade said.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ18wDbo3kW/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
it will amuse me if he fail to win the primary election. I hope he will not collapse. all this old mugus should go and rest

12 Likes

Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by Fahdiga(m): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
Tinubu will commit suicide after the primaries

8 Likes

Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by TheRareGem1(f): 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ok
Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by inioluwa03: 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
Leading a delegation us a welcome development as long as it is Osinbajo that picks the ticket
Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by marve123456789: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
Another disaster being packaged for 2023
Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by Baawaa(m): 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
They are consoling baba in advance grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by SadiqBabaSani: 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Only God knows ...
But Tinubu shud go ad rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by Jack005(m): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
Useless Individuals...Both the citizens and the political class are the same.. Who ever becomes president cannot change the corruption mentality of Nigeria and Nigerians.

10 Likes

Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by SmartProf(m): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
This man may know what is being planned and hatched already...he is technically giving Tinubu expo on what to expect so he won't be in shock.

9 Likes

Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by demitola(m): 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
Interesting. I'm so thinking aloud grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by ezegold4we: 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
You guy's are lacking emotional intelligence,
Why can't you guy's commenting Here understand what Ayade is saying?
Tinubu will be disgraced, Ayade is only telling you people that after they must Have rendered Tinubu useless, they will still go and beg him for disgracing him but I Know that both Tinubu and his mypoic supporter's here will Never see The hand writing on the wall.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by Racoon(m): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Crytic message! Though Ayade is a new outsider, the permutations are clear to him.

12 Likes

Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by GreatTormentor: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
princeoflagos
Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by Deputy1111(m): 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hmmmm...this is deep!

1 Like

Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by okefranci: 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmm,let us wait till then
Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by LibertyRep: 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
There's likely no possibility of Osinbajo contesting against Tinubu in the primaries.
It won't happen.

One will most likely step down for the other.

1 Like

Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by Guddyss: 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
I will support your delegation that will go and plead with him, after all he gave us what we are going through.
Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
grin grin grin grin

They are already sending signals to him on what to expect. What if Amaechi gets the ticket with all that is happening lately

7 Likes

Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by JAMO84: 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
It's either Tinubu, Osinbajo or Fashola, otherwise, we kill APC.

Meanwhile, Tinubu is the most popular southern politician in the north.

I AM DONE TALKING

9 Likes

Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by duro4chang(m): 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Only God knows ... But Tinubu shud go ad rest
Why?
Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
JAMO84:
It's either Tinubu, Osinbajo or Fashola, otherwise, we kill APC.

Meanwhile, Tinubu is the most popular southern politician in the north.

I AM DONE TALKING
You must think APC is AD and AC. Reserve your tears.

11 Likes

Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by duro4chang(m): 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
LibertyRep:
There's likely no possibility of Osinbajo contesting against Tinubu in the primaries.
It won't happen.

One will most likely step down for the other.
The best comment on this post
Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by flokii: 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
I doubt SW APC will ever agree to work with their national body if that happens.. the SW votes will swing to PDP and whoever PDP fields as candidate (hopefully a southerner) will carry the day. This is where Igbos are supposed to think but no, Yoruba hate has beclouded their sense of judgement.

After 2023, I don't see the West aligning with the North again in anything if Tinubu is sidelined.. means the ab0kis can't be trusted anymore. The future of the country looks bleak.

8 Likes

Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by ivolt: 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
Good for you!
Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
I'm weeping tears of joy, everyone knows Tinubu deserve this presidency cry Ayade is a good example of SS don't share Hokorow hatred for Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by ChangetheChange: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
grin grin grin
It will end in Premium Tears.
Ayade that will not win even his local government for APC in all levels of election in 2023

1 Like

Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by Babalawoniger: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
The hand writing is clear! They will deny tinubu the ticket. However, Osinbajo will be nominated to please tinubu and the southwest. This I have seen.
Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by Oghene1st: 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
Love the comments by Southsouthern politicians recently. If Tinubu is not given the ticket, Ben AYADE, Akpabio and Omo-Agege should go to beg Tinubu. Let South South politicians lead the delegate of those going to beg him so that shame nor go let am say no. Afterall he fight us na, abi?

If APC like, make dem give Tinubu ticket, if them like make dem nor give am. Wetin I know be say South South dey vex for am seriously, more reason he never step feet inside South south since he start consultation. Na North and West be he only hope.

1 Like

Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by ProudImolite: 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
Tinubu won't get it, weep today weep tomorrow weep forever grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by Oghene1st: 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
flokii:
I doubt SW APC will ever agree to work with their national body if that happens.. the SW votes will swing to PDP and whoever PDP fields as candidate (hopefully a southerner) will carry the day. This is where Igbos are supposed to think but no, Yoruba hate has beclouded their sense of judgement.

After 2023, I don't see the West aligning with the North again in anything if Tinubu is sidelined.. means the ab0kis can't be trusted anymore. The future of the country looks bleak.

See this ekpa. Blink how? Future of Southwest look beak and not that of Nigeria. Idiot.

If North nor want your partnership, dem go for South south or east. Afterall

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade by Godfullsam(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
I don't expect both Tinubu and Osinbajo to drag APC candidacy with each other.

One will step down for the other, Tinubu should respect himself and step down.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Expected 1 Million In Yenagoa, But We Were Wrong- PETER OBI MOVEMENT / Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. / Tribalism In Lagos: See This Pessimistic APC Advert On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.