Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Story; Arike's Diary - Profbola [episode 5] - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story; Arike's Diary - Profbola [episode 5] (488 Views)

Arike's Diary - Prof. Bola [episode 3] / Story: Arike's Diary - Profbola [episode 2] / Arike's Diary - Prof. Bola [episode 1] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story; Arike's Diary - Profbola [episode 5] by Nobody: 3:48am On May 19, 2020
*Arike's Diary*
Episode 5
I acted brave and excused her to the guest room. I explained all that's been happening to her. Mummy Pastor also narrated her life story to me too, how she was abused by her Uncle abused her sexually when she lost her parent. Shock gripped my heart, tears can be seen on our faces. She narrated how she stood firm against all odds she faced, today she's a Medical Doctor and she's happily married. She asked some questions briefly about my sexual health
"First of all Sister Arike, You'll have to follow me to the hospital on Monday for proper examinations."
I nodded positive, mopping my face with the back of my palm
Mummy Pastor gave me some inspirational books to read.
Fast forward to Monday, we went to the hospital where Mummy Pastor works; we went straight to the Laboratory where I was tested for possible sexually transmitted diseases. All the tests came back negative though
We returned home with joy
Our Junior pastor and his wife engaged me in series of counselling and life coaching talks
I became a better person, I was asked to forgive my Uncle
Is it easy to forgive him just like that?
My Uncle and his family returned from their trip they stopped by to pick me, Pastor's family welcomed them and invited them to the dinning table. Both families ate together for the first time, we left immediately after the meal.
When we got home at about 2:00am. I was sleeping in my room when I felt a touch around my waist, I thought I was dreaming. Before I knew it, a hard object landed on me heavily.

Continue Reading: https://www.gistonlinesng.com.ng/2020/05/story-arikes-diary-profbola-episode-5.html

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn How To Write / True Story; My Experience At First Bank Automated Machine Stand. / Analysis Of The Poem 'A Government Driver On His Retirement' By Chibuike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.