Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 (29738 Views)

70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled / US Election; Trump Said Any Vote That Came In After Election Day Will Not Be Cou / Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by nairavsdollars(f): 6:38am On May 19, 2020
COVID-19 is the same as Malaria. Remember, Malaria also kills
Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by eyinjuege: 6:39am On May 19, 2020
British medical journal and American journals have done their studies and both conclude hydroxychloroquine does not treat the covid, but rather causes a lot of abnormal heart rhythms .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by Kingrefreshed: 6:40am On May 19, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52717161

Like for Madagascar Herbal remedy
Share for hydroxychloriquine

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by Baawaa(m): 6:40am On May 19, 2020
Trump want to finish US

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by Cammo: 6:40am On May 19, 2020
I believe him. When Dokpesi asked why coronavirus is being treated like malaria they threatened him. Or can we say a man like Dokpesi can tell silly lies? Malaria drugs may not be the cure but it will go a long way to prevent and weaken the virus, while the immune system finishes the job.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by Nobody: 6:40am On May 19, 2020
Trump no wear nose mask....... Buhari follow, e no gree wear nose mask.

Now

Trump is taking Hydroxychloroquine to prevent covid-19......... Buhari go soon follow. Next time he will be briefing Nigeria, he will tell us that he has been taking Hyfroxychovoquine all this while to prevent covik 1 9 virus.....

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by ogbonti: 6:41am On May 19, 2020
Exc2000:
grin

Baba don get Corrona Virus still dey form hard guy, and continue hin lies... no sane doctor would allow his President take powerful hydrochloroquine which could harm his lever and kidney without any sure reason, chloroquine isn't an immiune booster but a toxic poison capable of killing healthy cells , virus and diseases

guy are you listening to yourself? how many Nigerians have damaged their liver and kidney from taking chloroquine to treat malaria? In fact do you know at least as of 1990, more than half of the population of Nigeria took Chloroquine? guy stop regurgitating the bs from CNN. use your brain for once naw- haba!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by Nobody: 6:41am On May 19, 2020
The lord of the Igbos has spoken!

Fake chloroquine go begin surface for Onitsha and Aba

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by Cammo: 6:42am On May 19, 2020
sremmlyf:
Tormentor of Obama and every Islamic terrorist angry
That's the only reason they hate him.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by fabian063: 6:42am On May 19, 2020
Trump don start again. Na weyting lead people to dey drink chloroquine indiscriminately for Naija, wey come lead to another gbege
Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by dinachi(m): 6:44am On May 19, 2020
I love Trump! He put actions where his mouth is. He takes it, if you like don't take it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by TheAviator: 6:44am On May 19, 2020
Exc2000:
grin

Baba don get Corrona Virus still dey form hard guy, and continue hin lies... no sane doctor would allow his President take powerful hydrochloroquine which could harm his lever and kidney without any sure reason, chloroquine isn't an immiune booster but a toxic poison capable of killing healthy cells , virus and diseases..

The day the news broke that Donalds Trumps white house personal butler and valet has corona virus and many other white house staff tested positive , I knew Trump wasn't safe.. but he would rather die of corona virus than let Democrats mock him with his status

Keep on deceiving yourself. Hope you know that your hate for Trump doesn't stop him from his string of successes?

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:44am On May 19, 2020
Osidazz19:
Dotard idiot,

The delusional dotard, lying SOB Trump is just going to get some gullible people killed by following his very unscientific foolish lies.
Danm, I missed when American Presidents used to be respected around the world.
The American president used to mean word of reason and reassurance, not with this fool in the WH.
I sometimes find it difficult to believe that an iddiot like Trump is the president of the almighty USA

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by GavelSlam: 6:45am On May 19, 2020
[s]
Bigleaf1006:

There is no confusion there, I have a friend Working in one of the top pharmaceutical companies here and he told me they already had huge goverment orders for this drug and they have started producing large quantities.

Also, LASG has already asked clinical trials commence for hydroxychloroquine!!
[/s]

It is never you but a friend.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by Exc2000: 6:45am On May 19, 2020
ogbonti:

guy are you listening to yourself? how many Nigerians have damaged their liver from taking chloroquine to treat malaria? In fact do you know at least as of 1990, more than half of the population of Nigeria took Chloroquine? guy stop regurgitating the bs from CNN. use your brain for once naw- haba!

you should let people with sense comment... why did you think Nigeria Government and many countries stop importing Chloroquine as treatment for malaria and basically relied on artesunate .. if you where any old you would know if you take chloroquine the kind of multi vitamin tablets, piriton and other tablets that doctors would give you isn't small, yet you would still itch and scratch your body like a lunatic

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by philipstanley(m): 6:45am On May 19, 2020
Godnavic:
Trump is scared too

Every one is scared and it is natural to be scared.
Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by chukwukamma(m): 6:45am On May 19, 2020
Trump said he takes daily dose of Zinc, research has proven that zinc is effective in dealing with Corona virus as it breaks the virus and with the Hydroxychloroquine as a transporter it is a good remedy

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by kyuniii(m): 6:46am On May 19, 2020
Is better to prevent it than to cure it, by the way today is my birthday and my wishes for all is to have a good health and long life.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by ScamAlexistaiwo: 6:46am On May 19, 2020
Mynd44:
Clownery at its finest
you can't stop trolling.. once a troll always a troll tongue
Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by ogbonti: 6:46am On May 19, 2020
Cammo:
I believe him. When Dokpesi asked why coronavirus is being treated like malaria they threatened him. Or can we say a man like Dokpesi can tell silly lies? Malaria drugs may not be the cure but it will go a long way to prevent and weaken the virus, while the immune system finishes the job.

May God bless you - the people who do not want this covid experience to end will fight every remedy that comes from anywhere- look at ordinary africans who started using internet and smartphones less than 15 years ago here - who did self medication of fake drugs from Chinedu Chemist for donkey years without NAFDAC number and “agbo” concoction sold by Iya Risi at Mushin to cure malaria as kids coming to nairaland to turn searchlights on what an American president said about his own personal life, his medication and health...hmmm na wa!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by Kobicove(m): 6:46am On May 19, 2020
Expect people to start taking overdose of this medicine soon as a result of what Trump just said
Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by Exc2000: 6:47am On May 19, 2020
TheAviator:

Keep on deceiving yourself. Hope you know that your hate for Trump doesn't stop him from his string of successes?

whats by business with his success or loss, 80,000 death due to his negligence is my concern.. fvck political correctness... I have family who is foolishness can directly affect their lives in florida and texas

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by DanjaNinja(m): 6:47am On May 19, 2020
I tire for this guy.
Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by Osidazz19: 6:47am On May 19, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
I sometimes find it difficult to believe that an iddiot like Trump is the president of the almighty USA

Believe me, most Americans feel the same way too. It's one embarrassment after another. Oh well, let's hope enough people will come and vote out the dotard come Nov 3rd.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by jericco1(m): 6:50am On May 19, 2020
Trying to justify why he made people to be taking it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by Hoephase: 6:51am On May 19, 2020
Osidazz19:

Believe me, most Americans feel the same way too. It's one embarrassment after another. Oh well, let's hope enough people will come and vote out the dotard come Nov 3rd.
And vote in who?

I hope you have the right to vote if not we with the right to vote are voting Trump in come November. grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by fatwhite(m): 6:51am On May 19, 2020
Why are we finding it so difficult to take into consideration this hydroxychloroquine trump talked abo't from the remosensor. What political gains will ever be enough for these politicians that could buy them an extra life? "You came to this earth without a single note and will still leave without it". Humans are complicated beings compare to animals.
Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by Nobody: 6:52am On May 19, 2020
Exc2000:
grin

Baba don get Corrona Virus still dey form hard guy, and continue hin lies... no sane doctor would allow his President take powerful hydrochloroquine which could harm his lever and kidney without any sure reason, chloroquine isn't an immiune booster but a toxic poison capable of killing healthy cells , virus and diseases..

The day the news broke that Donalds Trumps white house personal butler and valet has corona virus and many other white house staff tested positive , I knew Trump wasn't safe.. but he would rather die of corona virus than let Democrats mock him with his status

a 70+ man with covid19 should be under intensive care.

He added that he has been taking a daily zinc supplement and received a single dose of azithromycin, an antibiotic meant to prevent infection.

chloroquine is not as bad as the media make it seems. it was a common drug used for malaria by everyone before all these new antimalarial drugs came up

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by Osidazz19: 6:53am On May 19, 2020
Hoephase:

And vote in who?

I hope you have the right to vote if not we with the right to vote are voting Trump in come November. grin grin

I have the right to vote and I have been voting in US general elections since 1992. We are going to vote out that orangutan dotard clown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by Exc2000: 6:53am On May 19, 2020
opebiboy:
Trump is just trying to win the election. He is desperate and trying to project power. He is actually weak

I might disagree with you on many issues especially celebrity and bigboys being rich and owning luxury homes and cars but here you damn right on Trumps pschlogical power play
Re: Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 by Hoephase: 6:53am On May 19, 2020
Exc2000:

you should let people with sense comment... why did you think Nigeria Government and many countries stop importing Chloroquine as treatment for malaria and basically relied on artesunate .. if you where any old you would know if you take chloroquine the kind of multi vitamin tablets, piriton and other tablets that doctors would give you isn't small, yet you would still itch and scratch your body like a lunatic

Can you name one drug that has no side effects?

Just one I am waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself / 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) / Russian Forces Claim Control Of Ukrainian City Of Kherson. Surround Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.