Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

The Big Lesson I Learned This Morning In Front Of My House - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Big Lesson I Learned This Morning In Front Of My House (306 Views)

Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday / The Snake I Killed In My House This Morning / Pepsi Truck Crashes After A Brake Failure, This Morning, In Agbani, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Big Lesson I Learned This Morning In Front Of My House by efogator(f): 6:43am On May 19, 2020
I want to share with you the big lesson of life i learned this morning, the 18th day of May 2020, at about 8:15am.

I was sitting and relaxing in front of my house this morning when I saw this amazing event; a dead wasp as you can see in the photo below was spotted by an ant, I watched this tiny ant moved round about the dead wasp for a while and went away.

The Big Lesson I Learned This Morning in Front of My House

Shortly after that, I began seeing about 5-10 of these tiny ants moving towards the dead wasp, before five minutes, the tiny ants have increased to over 50 in number.

They all gathered the dead wasp as if they were killing it the second time, behold, by the time I looked closely, they were already dismembering the wasp.

Mind you, the dead wasp is more that 100 times the size of one of these ants.

These tiny ants successfully dismembered the wasp, meanwhile, as they were doing this, more than 30 more ants have arrived.

They successfully dismembered the wasp and began carrying it bit by bit into their hole. I was full of amazement; I learned from these ants that if we can cooperate as family, as friends or with one another, we can accomplish giant fits.

Friends, there is tremendous power in cooperation; what you could not have successfully accomplished as an individual, you can accomplish as a group and with ease.

Let us stop being selfish, let us join hands with one another and we will successfully and swiftly accomplish great task.

Remember these things:

1. These tiny ants had no one supervising them, they just agreed, and trust one another to work together for a common goal.

2. The wasp they want to carry is over 100 times bigger than each of them in size and in weight.

3. They refused to be intimidated by the giant size of the task ahead of then

4. They fashioned out a way to carry it by dismembering it into smaller bits

It didn’t quite occur to me that I should film this event, I only remembered to when the very last group were moving the last part of the dismembered wasp.

SOURCE: https://www.efogator.com/2020/05/a-must-read-big-lesson-i-learned-this.html
Re: The Big Lesson I Learned This Morning In Front Of My House by Asiaventures: 6:47am On May 19, 2020
Nice piece
Re: The Big Lesson I Learned This Morning In Front Of My House by matrix199(m): 6:52am On May 19, 2020
There's Strength in number
Re: The Big Lesson I Learned This Morning In Front Of My House by StubbornGENIUS: 6:52am On May 19, 2020
Asiaventures:
Nice piece
Insects are more organized than human beings,even without a leader.Too bad
Re: The Big Lesson I Learned This Morning In Front Of My House by mamaafrik(m): 7:03am On May 19, 2020
Lesson for the southern Nigerians.
But can we learn
Re: The Big Lesson I Learned This Morning In Front Of My House by kodded(m): 7:07am On May 19, 2020
see wetin unemployment dey cause sad

Re: The Big Lesson I Learned This Morning In Front Of My House by olisaEze(m): 7:08am On May 19, 2020
Consider the book of Proverbs 6:6, and you’ll see why the Bible admonishes us to study them as a model for diligence, cooperation, planning, as well as providing for the future. They are also an example of devotion, organization, hierarchy, and system .. in short everything ur country & its current crop of leaders are not!

Re: The Big Lesson I Learned This Morning In Front Of My House by JunctionBox: 7:15am On May 19, 2020
There's always power in togetherness
Re: The Big Lesson I Learned This Morning In Front Of My House by Nobody: 7:18am On May 19, 2020
this is what china is using, they always everywhere developing, i wonder why nigeria can't use her population to achieve greatness.
Re: The Big Lesson I Learned This Morning In Front Of My House by GOFRONT(m): 7:34am On May 19, 2020
Nigerian masses cant achieve this.........

That is why their politicians loot and Embezzle their collective patrimony and get away with it while the masses watch suffering and smiling...

(1) (Reply)

2step Feat. Slowdog _ Bia / Simi Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Please Football Lovers I Need Your Help. Is Red Card Count As Two Yellow Cards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.