Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Oil Price Rises To Two-Month High Of $35 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil Price Rises To Two-Month High Of $35 (18517 Views)

Oil price rises as uncertainty over Nigeria elections, Venezuela tension mounts / Make $250 Or More Weekly With One Time Investment Of $35. / Brent Crude Oil Jumps To 26-month High As Kurds Holds Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Price Rises To Two-Month High Of $35 by Globad(f): 11:00am On May 19, 2020
mamaafrik:
Somehow i just feel the oil should remain at $2 per barrel for like two years,maybe the government will take diversification of the economy seriously.

Chai. You dey hard o shocked grin grin

But there is truth in your post sha
Re: Oil Price Rises To Two-Month High Of $35 by Nobody: 11:14am On May 19, 2020
helinues:

Abi.. It seems like our leaders are lazy thinkers

Not exactly. Economic advancement is not on the mind of the present oga.. Only to cut other sections of the country down to size, infiltrate them with vagrants, terrorists, almajirai and non Nigerian foot soldiers. The southern land borders remain shut until now. The almost wholesale migration of the national wealth into fulani hands was only interrupted by the hand of God (corona plus crude oil price wipeout).
The God they fail to acknowledge will frustrate their evil agenda.
Re: Oil Price Rises To Two-Month High Of $35 by Nobody: 11:58am On May 19, 2020
mamaafrik:

Epeleooo, old rugged man,what dividend of the oil have you benefited since you were given birth to?
Calculate it and tell me its value in Naira,you talked about slow stride and not a jump,i guess you think you are learned abi,for your area you are the champ. Abi

Answer the. Following:
psychologically,who will want to work when he can see free gift??

Since 1957 from the first drop at oloibiri,that makes it 63 years,with your Big Intelligence quotient,does it look like the government it planning any diversification,whether , Sharp,slow or stead , even when "getting the money is not our problem but how to spend it" of Gowon era??

During the regional system,were there growth or not??

What was Nigeria Naira value then and now?

What of in term of Global ranking and competitiveness
??
What of standard of living and employment rate?

How Did china
must move out of poverty strickeness to the largest Business power ,
How did isreal move from Victim of Hitler with no land to settle on to
a viable piwer and economic bloc
,singapore,how did she turn from a third world country to a force to be reckoned with??
America nko,
Japan,how did she become so strong enough to build a solid economy and military then and be the third biggest economy today??
What of Norway and Germany ,how did they achive their Global rank today mr. Methuselah

Learn to reason optimally,they all didn't do it because they naturally wanted to,they were forced to do so because of Dire situation abd stiff determination which nature is seemingly not tattooing with Nigeria.
Human being naturally don't want change,the same change that will improve them that is what Nigerian government need to autocorrect the silly mindset of "sebi there is oil,let's just sit in Abuja and let oil companies pay royalties", moving away from the comfort zone .
Can You see that you still need to learn mr. Methuselah.
Don't just open mouth like kuje prison gate next time to talk,talk intelligently.

Arguably the dumbest reply I have ever read
Re: Oil Price Rises To Two-Month High Of $35 by mamaafrik(m): 12:07pm On May 19, 2020
TheEffective:

Arguably the dumbest reply I have ever read
your bed of stone
Wo n wa ona ati fi were sile,oni tan ba d'okeodo ki wan duro d'ohun.
Re: Oil Price Rises To Two-Month High Of $35 by spyglaxx: 12:15pm On May 19, 2020
mtinfx:

Spot trading using a broker that offers crude oil futures
Xm fxtm etc

Thanks.

And do you trade crypto?
Re: Oil Price Rises To Two-Month High Of $35 by spyglaxx: 12:26pm On May 19, 2020
illitrate:
Remember my old post? for smart forex traders that bought oil at $1, dont sell yet. time to make a fortune is coming.

Thats if you are not using a greedy broker.

What broker do you use?
Did you also catch the WTI at -35$?
Re: Oil Price Rises To Two-Month High Of $35 by djon78(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2020
sulaak:

Oil Dependency or oil rental: = leads to state capture where arrangement between elites align themselves with multi-national to exploit and abuse the state resources.

Oil dependency opens the doors for corrupt opportunist that are prepared to invest in corruption to occupied high office to access the sharing of oil wealth at the expense of good governance.

Remove oil dependency and you have productive and creative leadership that have more to offer their respective regions and states.

The key word here productive and creative leadership is the only thing that will transform Nigeria.
Not rise in oil price
Re: Oil Price Rises To Two-Month High Of $35 by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 19, 2020
spyglaxx:

Thanks.

And do you trade crypto?

Binance futures
Bitmex margin trading
Re: Oil Price Rises To Two-Month High Of $35 by mafmag(m): 1:24pm On May 19, 2020
ChiefAfonja:
This is a very bad news for the hope of Nigerians

Oil price should fall to 0

Pls lord answer this sad

We need new habits... Farming!!!
Re: Oil Price Rises To Two-Month High Of $35 by edoairways: 2:42pm On May 19, 2020
ddippset:
Agreed.

But thinking that it is better for oil to drop to $2 per barrel so that we can diversify is a logic that is suicidal.
An average human have his or her brain reset when he faces challenge that would have avoided especially if he was warned
Re: Oil Price Rises To Two-Month High Of $35 by ajl: 2:53pm On May 19, 2020
mamaafrik:
Somehow i just feel the oil should remain at $2 per barrel for like two years,maybe the government will take diversification of the economy seriously.

Especially because the masses are not benefiting from it. Most end up in private pockets.
Re: Oil Price Rises To Two-Month High Of $35 by KLand(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2020
This is good news for my country. I hope it reaches the $50 mark soonest.
Re: Oil Price Rises To Two-Month High Of $35 by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 19, 2020
spyglaxx:

What broker do you use?
Did you also catch the WTI at -35$?

yes bro WTI is my major hit now, I use fortfs because I hate withdrawal stories, they are just perfect with little spreads
Re: Oil Price Rises To Two-Month High Of $35 by Remii(m): 7:10pm On May 19, 2020
mamaafrik:

maybe you should find another way to achieve your aim, it is a very lofty one, but prayers of families that has already lost their job and that may loose theirs if the downtown persist must be answered and their interest is superior to yours.
Re: Oil Price Rises To Two-Month High Of $35 by spyglaxx: 9:38pm On May 20, 2020
mtinfx:

Binance futures
Bitmex margin trading

i need to learn futures .can you be of help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogbogonogo Market Asaba On Fire (Video) / Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. / Food Exportation: My Experience With NAFDAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.