Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes (95493 Views)

Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) / Quique Serien: It Wouldn't Be Fair If Barca Plays Napoli In An Empty Stadium / Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by Bornfool(m): 12:32pm On May 19, 2020
See this doll my head is turning on its own
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by Weirdgee: 12:41pm On May 19, 2020
chuksbaby:
The company have done their advert already and probably more sales are coming to them.

Join my train and make your own $ also
oga chuksbaby what happened to the thread and also I can't login to my account
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by crafteck(m): 12:45pm On May 19, 2020
logon599:
If this had happened a few further kilometers "North" of their location, they would've been facing a firing squad by now rather than apologising.
Meanwhile I don't understand the wisdom behind the need for all these artificial fans in stadiums. As a footballer, I would rather play in a totally empty stadium, than to be watched by static mannequins while playing. It's really creepy and will affect concentration.

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you

Are you a footballer
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by Royalbloodline: 12:48pm On May 19, 2020
logon599:
If this had happened a few further kilometers "North" of their location, they would've been facing a firing squad by now rather than apologising.
Meanwhile I don't understand the wisdom behind the need for all these artificial fans in stadiums. As a footballer, I would rather play in a totally empty stadium, than to be watched by static mannequins while playing. It's really creepy and will affect concentration.

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you

Yes I agree with you completely, but that is at the beginning phase. At a particular stage in a players football career, the presence of fans begin to count so much. The hailing,booing,roaring and "Ahhing" becomes an essential part of the game.

In order words you become an entertainer, and not just a footballer
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by amalder: 1:23pm On May 19, 2020
Nuel4:
Is this not a good thing?
me I wonder
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:23pm On May 19, 2020
yanabasee1:
If person make mistake enter that stadium..... Na hundremsome go sure for am oh......
Raped by sex dolls okwaya?
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by TransflectTP(m): 1:27pm On May 19, 2020
Still on still, na Corona cause am.
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by logon599: 2:01pm On May 19, 2020
Royalbloodline:

Yes I agree with you completely, but that is at the beginning phase. At a particular stage in a players football career, the presence of fans begin to count so much. The hailing,booing,roaring and "Ahhing" becomes an essential part of the game.

In order words you become an entertainer, and not just a footballer

I'm not saying I prefer empty stadiums to stadiums full of fans, I'm saying I would rather play in an empty stadium than playing in front of mannequins
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by logon599: 2:02pm On May 19, 2020
crafteck:

Are you a footballer

Yes but not professionally. Though I manage players
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 19, 2020
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 19, 2020
Weirdgee:
oga chuksbaby what happened to the thread and also I can't login to my account

which account u cañt login
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by OKTolu: 3:08pm On May 19, 2020
South korea and confusion are like 5and6,what's the point of using mannequin that's lifeless to watch a football match.
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by spotmataz: 3:20pm On May 19, 2020
logon599:

�������

North of their location got me cracking with laughter.....
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by Godblessamaechi: 3:24pm On May 19, 2020
God is love. God is merciful. God is also a consuming fire. I know this is not a popular discuss but am not surprise at all. Because I have been warned several years ago. Matthew 7:13-14
[13]“You can enter God’s Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way.
[14]But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it.
Matthew 5:30
[30]And if your hand—even your stronger hand—causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.
What you need to stay free from sin and be at peace with God is Jesus. Receive Him today and He will transform your life. 2 Corinthians 5:15,17
[15]He died for everyone so that those who receive his new life will no longer live for themselves. Instead, they will live for Christ, who died and was raised for them.
[17]This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!
God bless you for making the right decision today.

For counseling WhatsApp or text 08033730233
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by Asiri1991: 3:54pm On May 19, 2020
And they expect me to wear only jersey and play well in the same stadium? Konji please.
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by Vulcan24(m): 3:57pm On May 19, 2020
Goldencheese:
The world is very funny. People know that something may not be ethical or moral, they still go ahead and do it and when they are criticised, they tender an apology. Why commit the wrong or unethical practice in the first place?

those kind of companies are usually careless and not thorough

their excuses are real

1 Like

Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by Ochuksbaba(m): 4:05pm On May 19, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
And konji is killing person here grin
The dolls are wasting

Hahahahaha,,,so true
I can't even set my eyes on a lady for 2 seconds now,,d Bros will just be expanding

School should resume quickly o,I miss my female friends with benefits

1 Like

Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by Weirdgee: 4:24pm On May 19, 2020
chuksbaby:

which account u cañt login
I can log in now what about our thread what happened?
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by Legendguru: 6:00pm On May 19, 2020
hmmmm
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 19, 2020
Babatunde40:
I always said it that these Chinese and Koreans look like doll baby. Some of those dolls look like humans. I won't have known the difference if I wasn't told
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by Mryacks: 10:57pm On May 19, 2020
Babatunde40:
I always said it that these Chinese and Koreans look like doll baby. Some of those dolls look like humans. I won't have known the difference if I wasn't told

grin grin
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by bizzibodi(m): 9:21am On May 20, 2020
If those dolls no get totos then na premium mannequins them be.
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by LannisterIMP: 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
yanabasee1:
If person make mistake enter that stadium..... Na hundremsome go sure for am oh......

You nasty

cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 / Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August / Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.