Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Cannabis Has Been Found To Prevent Corona Virus Infection - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cannabis Has Been Found To Prevent Corona Virus Infection (729 Views)

Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus / Mike Tyson Smokes ₦14m, Sells ₦181m Worth Of Weed Monthly At His Cannabis Ranch / Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cannabis Has Been Found To Prevent Corona Virus Infection by princealexndre(m): 7:46am On May 19, 2020
From a Very Reliable Source In United States. A group of Researchers just found that Marijuana could regulate the main gateway COVID-19 enters host cells in patients, new research concludes.

New research into preventive measure and possible treatment to the novel coronavirus has yielded an unlikely candidate — cannabis. At the pandemic’s start, public health officials warned inhalation of combustible marijuana could make individuals more susceptible to contracting the coronavirus and worsen illness symptoms. This hypothesis came from preliminary data out of China and Italy where underlying lung disease correlated with more hospitalized COVID-19 patients.

A new study published in the journal Preprints, which is not peer-reviewed, finds certain marijuana strains could prevent the spread and severity of COVID-19. It’s all tied to how the coronavirus is transmitted between patients. Like most respiratory illnesses, tiny droplets carrying the disease expelled by coughing or sneezing go airborne. Once a non-infected patient inhales those droplets, it typically enters your body through cells in your lungs and corresponding tissue.

Re: Cannabis Has Been Found To Prevent Corona Virus Infection by princealexndre(m): 7:48am On May 19, 2020
This News was gotten from Top American News Channel,so it’s not fake. Marijuana has always proven more use than Harm, unlike cigarettes, marijuana if used amicably, You don’t need Anyone to tell you your body Has undergone a Process.. It’s good Vine cause it comes with joy to ur mind.. Free your mind people, let’s get to the Right state of Mind [/quote] smiley
Re: Cannabis Has Been Found To Prevent Corona Virus Infection by yanabasee1(m): 7:56am On May 19, 2020
Lol...... if this scale through.... Igbo go cost for market oh..

1 Like

Re: Cannabis Has Been Found To Prevent Corona Virus Infection by princealexndre(m): 8:03am On May 19, 2020
yanabasee1:
Lol...... if this scale through.... Igbo go cost for market oh..
U can check it anywhere the news is �% true...I just pray they don’t get to Abuse it.. but Marijuana is Fantastic, it works in different way u don’t Know how to explain, it’s only ur Body that has Felt it
Re: Cannabis Has Been Found To Prevent Corona Virus Infection by donbachi(m): 8:05am On May 19, 2020
Which means ondo state governor say coronavirus coming..but,my fear is for the youths of this country if this is true..police will start searching niggaz pockets and some will be planting the ganja into their pockets as setups...i hope the ganja stuff works.
Re: Cannabis Has Been Found To Prevent Corona Virus Infection by Guideyoursoul: 8:07am On May 19, 2020
It is a blessing to humanity

2 Likes

Re: Cannabis Has Been Found To Prevent Corona Virus Infection by pyyxxaro: 8:56am On May 19, 2020
Legalize Marijuana cool

Kwale Igbo to the World
Re: Cannabis Has Been Found To Prevent Corona Virus Infection by Sexyjigga(m): 9:28am On May 19, 2020
It enhances creativity and relieves stress... Also makes you enjoy music and munchies.

2 Likes

Re: Cannabis Has Been Found To Prevent Corona Virus Infection by princealexndre(m): 8:16pm On May 19, 2020
donbachi:
Which means ondo state governor say coronavirus coming..but,my fear is for the youths of this country if this is true..police will start searching niggaz pockets and some will be planting the ganja into their pockets as setups...i hope the ganja stuff works.
He definitely is a Good Governor. It should be Legalized simple, The country needs to wake up and see the Light
Re: Cannabis Has Been Found To Prevent Corona Virus Infection by princealexndre(m): 8:18pm On May 19, 2020
Sexyjigga:
I smoke weed everyday... I don't abuse it and don't use other strains like Arizona, Skunk or Loud... Just pure natural weed... It enhances creativity and relieves stress... Also makes you enjoy music and munchies.
you know what’s real
Re: Cannabis Has Been Found To Prevent Corona Virus Infection by princealexndre(m): 8:19pm On May 19, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Legalize Marijuana cool

Kwale Igbo to the World
they no Dey sabi good thing
Re: Cannabis Has Been Found To Prevent Corona Virus Infection by NobleAngell(f): 9:34pm On May 19, 2020
CannaWHAT? Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking?
Re: Cannabis Has Been Found To Prevent Corona Virus Infection by princealexndre(m): 9:36pm On May 19, 2020
NobleAngell:
CannaWHAT? Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking?
Lol what are you thinking, the world will turn to a Ganja planet
Re: Cannabis Has Been Found To Prevent Corona Virus Infection by NobleAngell(f): 6:27am On May 20, 2020
princealexndre:
Lol what are you thinking, the world will turn to a Ganja planet
...zactly!

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Not Released Yet, Says US Lawyer / Dorathy Feeds Laycon, Nengi And Ozo In Hoh Room (full Gists) / Celebrating The One Year Remembrance Of Juice WRLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.