Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

"I Don't Like Bras" ; See Braless Photo With Her Nipples On Display - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Don't Like Bras" ; See Braless Photo With Her Nipples On Display (6925 Views)

BBNaija's Marvis Celebrates 28th Birthday With Braless Photo / Vandora Celebrates K.Brule With Braless Photo Of Them Together / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Don't Like Bras" ; See Braless Photo With Her Nipples On Display by realmedia(f): 8:06am On May 19, 2020
Nigerian rapper, Eva Alordiah shared a braless photo with her nipples pushing against the thin fabric of her top.

In the caption, she spoke of how much she hates bras. She also spoke about nipples and questioned what it is about them that makes men aroused.

She added that when she wears bras, she does it for the men, to prevent them from "going crazy over the nipples."

SEE FULL PHOTOS >>> https://kupelove..com/2020/05/i-dont-like-bras-eva-alordiah-says-as.html

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Like Bras" ; See Braless Photo With Her Nipples On Display by Renida: 8:09am On May 19, 2020
OK
Re: "I Don't Like Bras" ; See Braless Photo With Her Nipples On Display by blesskewe(f): 8:11am On May 19, 2020
I can't do with out brassss
Re: "I Don't Like Bras" ; See Braless Photo With Her Nipples On Display by slimjohn2k5: 8:13am On May 19, 2020
Na because the breast still face front. When the it start looking at the ground now na she go dey advertise bra

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Like Bras" ; See Braless Photo With Her Nipples On Display by spyg1(m): 8:29am On May 19, 2020
blesskewe:
maybe you dont have standard br--st grin grin grin
Re: "I Don't Like Bras" ; See Braless Photo With Her Nipples On Display by yanabasee1(m): 8:44am On May 19, 2020
blesskewe:

To help pick up the fallen heroes....
Re: "I Don't Like Bras" ; See Braless Photo With Her Nipples On Display by pyyxxaro: 8:53am On May 19, 2020
yanabasee1:

Make una leave her breaast please grin
Re: "I Don't Like Bras" ; See Braless Photo With Her Nipples On Display by temblor1(m): 8:54am On May 19, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
Na because the breast still face front. When the it start looking at the ground now na she go dey advertise bra
Your eye clear so? This one na mashed pear shaped boobi wey dey sleep. You think say e fit wake-up
Re: "I Don't Like Bras" ; See Braless Photo With Her Nipples On Display by Denique(f): 9:10am On May 19, 2020
Same here except when going out or the outfit is revealing.

It's too stressful abeg undecided
Re: "I Don't Like Bras" ; See Braless Photo With Her Nipples On Display by blesskewe(f): 9:48am On May 19, 2020
spyg1:
maybe you dont have standard br--st grin grin grin

Na u sabi
Re: "I Don't Like Bras" ; See Braless Photo With Her Nipples On Display by blesskewe(f): 9:49am On May 19, 2020
yanabasee1:

U think everything is about fallen heroes...........
Just park well abeg
Re: "I Don't Like Bras" ; See Braless Photo With Her Nipples On Display by yanabasee1(m): 9:58am On May 19, 2020
blesskewe:
U think everything is about fallen heroes........... Just park well abeg

Lol....I don't think... I know for sure!!!
Re: "I Don't Like Bras" ; See Braless Photo With Her Nipples On Display by blesskewe(f): 10:01am On May 19, 2020
yanabasee1:

Lol....I don't think... I know for sure!!!
U know...............
Ominiknowest

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Like Bras" ; See Braless Photo With Her Nipples On Display by slimjohn2k5: 10:21am On May 19, 2020
temblor1:

Your eye clear so? This one na mashed pear shaped boobi wey dey sleep. You think say e fit wake-up

Breast no go kill u grin grin grin
Re: "I Don't Like Bras" ; See Braless Photo With Her Nipples On Display by temblor1(m): 10:47am On May 19, 2020
slimjohn2k5:

Breast no go kill u grin grin grin
Omo...true true check out the rift valley system wey lie between the boobi now.
Re: "I Don't Like Bras" ; See Braless Photo With Her Nipples On Display by Greatgreatest(m): 11:27am On May 19, 2020
No be Eva aloediah be this
Re: "I Don't Like Bras" ; See Braless Photo With Her Nipples On Display by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:30pm On May 19, 2020
I dont like bras either
Re: "I Don't Like Bras" ; See Braless Photo With Her Nipples On Display by ITbomb(m): 5:02pm On May 19, 2020
blesskewe:
We understand

Re: "I Don't Like Bras" ; See Braless Photo With Her Nipples On Display by blesskewe(f): 9:48pm On May 19, 2020
ITbomb:

We understand

Ominikowest
Re: "I Don't Like Bras" ; See Braless Photo With Her Nipples On Display by Mandela27: 9:53pm On May 19, 2020
blesskewe:
See ur name,is like u're blessed with enormos load grin
blesskewe:
Re: "I Don't Like Bras" ; See Braless Photo With Her Nipples On Display by Saraphim101(m): 8:03am On May 20, 2020
blesskewe:
its like u use it for support....my dear God is ur strenght
Re: "I Don't Like Bras" ; See Braless Photo With Her Nipples On Display by blesskewe(f): 10:15am On May 20, 2020
Saraphim101:
its like u use it for support....my dear God is ur strenght

U guys ehhhhhh

(1) (Reply)

Bbn Nengi Bares All, Shows Her Fresh Laps / Farrah Fawcett: The Original Poster Girl / Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities With The Craziest Hairstyles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.