Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities With The Craziest Hairstyles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities With The Craziest Hairstyles (6938 Views)

8 Nigerian Celebrities With New Cars In 2018 (photos) / Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria / Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities With The Craziest Hairstyles by docphresh(m): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2015
Source: www.afrikanfacts.com/10-nigerian-celebrities-with-the-most-crazy-hairstyle

Different things make a mark of notice particular to Celebrities in the African continent from dressing to physical built, language and speech and yet to hairstyles. To this Nigerian Celebrities, their Hairstyle makes a statement. An icon of their personality, it tells a lot about them and serves as a mark of recognition. With hairstyles ranging from Crazy, to weird and yet to crazy again. This are the top 10 Nigerian Celebrities with the Craziest Iconic Hairstyle, on in one case, lack of hair style.

TOP 10 NIGERIAN CELEBRITIES WITH THE MOST CRAZY HAIRSTYLE

10. BANKY W

Lets begin our list with an iconic nigerian artist, popularly referred to as Mr Capable,Banky W and in some Circles as Mr Hat. Bankole Wellington popularly known as Banky w is a multiple award winning Nigerian Musician who's well known for his perfect Skincut kind of hair style. Mostly on a hat.

9. ORITSEFEMI

oritsefem is best known for his remake of late legendary icon Fela Kuti's "Double Wahala" song. his hairstyle changes often and each new one is a different statement of its own. Currently oritse femi flaunts a multi coloured dread, That too would change in the nearest future.

8 TERRY G

Gabriel Oche Amanyi, more commonly known by his stage name Terry G, is a Nigerian musician and producer. who is widely known for his eccentric dress-sense, controversial lyrics and crazy hairstyle .The free madness Singer Terry G has one of the craziest hairstyle in the Nigerian music industry.with multi-coloured braids,Terry G hairstyle has been fairly consistent although very weird.

7.ANGELA OKORIE

Popular Nollywood actress and bad girl Angela Okorie recently joined the league of Nigerian celebrities with the craziest hairstyle with her white and black coloured mohawk. she has been known to go on bald and braids at different times.

6. MOCHEDDA

Rapper,model,singer and iconic dresser,Modupe-Oreoluwa Oyeyemi Ola popurlary known as Mocheddah is a gifted artist . now known for her fringe weaves which tend to cover her upper face.she also belongs to the genre of Nigerian celebrities with insane iconic hairstyles.

5. FLAVOUR

Flavour N'abanis is a popular Nigerian modern highlife singer,and multi instrumentalist. he has been called the flavour of Nigerian music as he tends to influence each music he features in with a different flow. the "oyorima" artist is known for his iconic hairstyle which has gradually become a movement among his fans.Hi s hairstyle consist of braids in the middle and shaved hair on the sides. the picture below describes it better.

4 EHIZ

MTV base VEEjay, Ehis Oguegale aka Ehiz is a favourite among MTV's viewers, the upcoming socialite is known,not jiut for his looks or complete mastery of his profession but also for his crazy hairstyle. Ehiz is known well for his short dreads.

3. CHARLYBOY

Charles Chukwuemeka Oputa popularly known as Charlyboy is a very controversial Nigerian singer/songwriter, television presenter, publisher, producer and biker,He's Arguably the most controversial Nigerian entertainer.known for his surreal appearance,biker lifestyle, controversial dressing, multiple piercings and rings adorning all his body. His hairdo at all times reflects his surreal nature.

2. PHYNO

popular Nigerian indigenous Rapper , Azubuike Chibuzo Nelson well known as Phyno is currently Nigeria's rap artist of the year. Phyno is welll known for his Amazing rap hits in ibo language, his slim frame,Alobam phrase and particularly his mohawk hairstyle which stands straighter than an Arrow are his trademark.

1.DENRELE

The Nigerian Entertainer with the craziest hairstyle is Adenrele Oluwafemi Edun popularly known as Denrele. formerly a presenter of soundcity but currently a presenter for Channel O. Denrele is known for his unique dress sense, personality and hairstyle. His hairstyle at any point is not fixed as it changes like the tides. His hairstyle is his biggest fashion statement.

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities With The Craziest Hairstyles by Holyfield1(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2015
Chai! Eclipse of the sun @Banky W

Meanwhile,Today is my birthday...Nairalanders show some love
A thousand likes is just enough to make me happy

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities With The Craziest Hairstyles by dejitenaj(m): 10:00am On Aug 15, 2015
Banky

Love the skin cut
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities With The Craziest Hairstyles by richardjemedafe1(m): 10:01am On Aug 15, 2015
lols why did i develop like for this pics!i

next wil b top 10 nairalanderz with the crezyest names..*watch_out*

Hit like if u think and bliv with me that 2face should replace banky w on the list

is that white man in picx 7 on nairaland or facebook!? HE LOOKS ADdICTED TO SOCIAL MEDIA..

ANGELA OKORIA I SEE U..I DEDICATE THIS SPACE TO U...U SO MUCH LOOK ALIKE WITH FLAVOUR N..**WINKS

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities With The Craziest Hairstyles by ramdris(m): 10:08am On Aug 15, 2015
Banky own make sense na. What's crazy about it?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities With The Craziest Hairstyles by greatness22(m): 10:43am On Aug 15, 2015
Daddy Shokey and Papa Ajasco suppose to be the numba one nd two. grin
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities With The Craziest Hairstyles by Princessderaa(f): 10:50am On Aug 15, 2015
wia is tekno?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities With The Craziest Hairstyles by redgem(f): 11:02am On Aug 15, 2015
Banky's hairstyle is not crazy.....i love it

Even with him being bald, he is so handsome. How many Nigerian guys can go bald and still look this cute?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities With The Craziest Hairstyles by docphresh(m): 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
redgem:
Banky's hairstyle is not crazy.....i love it

Even with him being bald, he is so handsome. How many Nigerian guys can go bald and still look this cute?
. 2face did
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities With The Craziest Hairstyles by Chestar5(f): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
Not all of the hairstyle above is crazy now undecided... I feel angela okorie own though wink
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities With The Craziest Hairstyles by omaniblog(m): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
lol

(1) (Reply)

John Fashanu, Rachel Bakam Partner With NAPTIP To Wipe Off Human Trafficking / Pay My School Fees And Stop Celebrating Me On Social Media - Wizkid’s ‘son’ / A Married Zim Woman Stuck To Nigerian Man After Illicit S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.